Are women outside the U.S. walkin around at 200+lbs actin like it's all good?

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
I considered myself skinny curvy until my trip down south last week; I felt like I was anorexic. The US definitely has an obesity problem that y'all likely won't recognize until you leave.

Put down the Chick-Fil-A and come to Canada brehs and brehettes.

You do know we live in the north,midwest,east coast and the west coast right:sas2:

You do know that king magazine/black men video girl physique these chicks trip themselves over came from the south right:sas1:

definition

im not a cool guy anymore
Daps
I must be too short or slight for all this. That's ok with me.

I'm 5'10", 197. I'm stronger than I've ever been, but I also drink a lot of beers. Best shape of my life was 187 (was like 165 when all I did was run; no weights) and close to today's strength level (above average, but nothing to brag about).

Bottom line -- I don't want a chick that weighs the same as me. Though, I like em short (my wife is 5'3") ... so like 115-125 is about right if the chick exercises. I'm sure there are exceptions on either side, but you guys are welcome to keep the 200 pounders.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
this is the ideal broad.

you want a chick that was previously fat right...because in order to get laid she had to of had a decent personality to get along.

then shes like i want a better dude and not some neckbeard brony ass mug. she loses weight...

she still got the softness a fat chick will have but now you can see those natural curves and she dont look like the michelin man when she take off her bra.

in the end you swoop in, pick her up with some tasty treats in the similar fashion to a dog...then you landed the chick that is definitely fukkable and cool to chill with.

been my go to strategy for past 3 chicks. only thing you gotta worry about is they got big nipples cause fat titties stretch those bytches out. so if you aint into some pancake nips then i suggest you come correct.
I've messed with a few used to be fat women. That shyt did not look right with the clothes off. Skin was usually a little too loose, titties had a weird hang, the area around the p*ssy is always a little weird like they just can't seem to lose the weight in that area. Usually the nerdy/uncool chicks fit what you're saying too. Or those that were late coming into their own. My baby's mama is that way.

Dev2103

All Star
Daps
No they're not... USA is top obese country according to the latest ranking i saw although other countries are catching up. But these so called BBWs need to stop walking around thinking they can do whatever thin women do and you brehs need to stop gassing them up, unacceptable.

65be23f6b56bc137dd8e59c86872d5eb.jpg

Daps
No they're not... USA is top obese country according to the latest ranking i saw although other countries are catching up. But these so called BBWs need to stop walking around thinking they can do whatever thin women do and you brehs need to stop gassing them up. unacceptable.

The worst thing is that a black breh usually ends up with these bottom feeder whales.

semtex

:)
Daps
No they're not... USA is top obese country according to the latest ranking i saw although other countries are catching up. But these so called BBWs need to stop walking around thinking they can do whatever thin women do and you brehs need to stop gassing them up, unacceptable.

Calling this chick 200lbs would be flattery. That's every bit of 400lbs :aiscrust: