Are women outside the U.S. walkin around at 200+lbs actin like it's all good?

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
:francis:

I don't even understand it to be honest, how a woman that's 10" shorter than me can be within 40lbs of me is insane. The Greater Ass theory ™ is why we're in this situation today, let me outline my thesis -

1. In the late 80s early 90s food was scarce, there were less TV channels and people had to walk more, basic hunter gatherer shyt right? This produced a plump bubble while still maintaining acceptable levels of fat.
  2. Sometime around 1998 a shift occurred, this is akin to the extinction level event that wiped out the dinosaurs, scientists aren't sure and the topic is hotly debated, but more TV channels and more food came onto the scene, also the internet was taking it's first steps.
  3. The Greater Ass theory ™ is in full swing around 2000, this is when men who couldn't get pretty females (de)evolved and proclaimed that a fat ass was the standard for a pretty female.
  4. These low level scavengers gassed fat women who were now enjoying 300 TV channels and sitting on their asses all day, they only saw the ass and not the rolls and double chins and wide backs that came with it.
  5. The fat slob species now empowered by the scavengers were brimming with pride and moving into new environments and disrupting the ecosystem in place. Big titties now accompanied the larger asses, because logically those are two places a womans body will store fat, in the span of the last 20 years the average cup size has gone from 34B to 34DD because bytches have gotten a lot bigger as well.
  6. The slow tide has turned into a full on tsunami, today fat women are being gassed up all over dating sites because they have big asses/big titties, we're reaching a critical point now where they are also being picky because they have options.
  7. The Rise of the fake ass - While I am in no way a fan of fake asses, this could be the point in history where the fat bytches lose what they have built through the years. The fake ass seems to be the natural predator to fat women, because slim women without ass are now getting ridiculously fake asses that are taking away the limelight from the slobs because they have flat stomachs and slim waists, something a vast majority of fat bytches cannot achieve. The scavenger species does not care how fake it looks and will slowly turn away from the large bytches.

That is my theory breh, and I believe in it 100%. I also hate fat bytches and cannot understand how a man could allow himself to enter one when so many slim chicks are out there with nice bodies. Personally I like man handling my woman too, I ain't about to throw some 190lbs bytch on my shoulder and not get a hernia, but my petite Brown goodness only weighs 128lbs, so I wont slip a disk when she jumps on my back. I bet dudes lives flash before their eyes when their 5'4" 198lbs girlfriend says "Gimmie a piggyback ride" :russ:
This dude blacked the fukk out :dead: got damn :deadmanny:

OD-MELA

Pro
Daps
Reppin
havent read thru the thread n maybe someones already said this but imo...
as long as the fat girl makes some effort to remain TONED or at least ACTIVE then im cool
the ones i am sickened by are these sloth ppl that dont even walk properly and are still always talking shyt about dieting
when u know full well they arent... and in the uk there is a new thing called 'fat shaming'
which gives these OBESE scumbags an excuse to say 'stop fat shaming me!' when really they just need to fukking lose weight lool
i have an irrational DISDAIN for these type of people

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
Stop dissin overweight women, yet givin props to fat men.

If anything, it's inexcusable for men to be fat
I laughed at that. Just as I laugh at any unshapely non athletic bruh rocking Jordans as if he plays ball or Timberlands as if he performs strenuous labor that requires work boots. I am not a fan of fatties but to each his own. I don't police who others want to share their genitals with. I personally don't date those from broken homes which to me is much more dangerous and irreparable than FUPA or a double chin.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gonna do that later. Since I came last night, her mom been really nice taking me out to eat and sight seeing. later I'll be sightseeing with her alone and then we'll go back to my crib. I made out with her already.

Good shyt, as long as nikkas aint bout to find you slumped at a riverbed in Japan in a pile of playstation products and sake. You already doing better than the nikka who went to china

have fun tho.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yes I could ... Nonetheless I'm a little disturbed how normal its become here for women to be 200+. Remember how unusual it seemed in the 90's?

Y'all talkin like dem mother wildebeest Oprah fat ass bytches is new.

Hell, nah....
they come from disgruntled leroy left me and I listened to lutha, faq ass to get over face ass bytches who never recovered.
so, there fat ass kind makes life miserable for everyone.
all, cause white men gave this type of woman dominion over us.
the devil is thief and a liar and he put that glutton ass female type.
in charge of black america, on purpose.

Art Barr

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
havent read thru the thread n maybe someones already said this but imo...
as long as the fat girl makes some effort to remain TONED or at least ACTIVE then im cool
the ones i am sickened by are these sloth ppl that dont even walk properly and are still always talking shyt about dieting
when u know full well they arent... and in the uk there is a new thing called 'fat shaming'
which gives these OBESE scumbags an excuse to say 'stop fat shaming me!' when really they just need to fukking lose weight lool
i have an irrational DISDAIN for these type of people

When their slothful asses be suffering from health problems, is when they gotta lose that weight. It's their call to stay fat and suffer. :sas2:

boyboy

Pro
Daps
I'm a pretty big dude myself 6'2, 210 but honestly I go more by what I see than what the scale say. I'm not sure how much Deelishis weigh but someone built like her is getting it all day, everyday.

I feel the OP though, in general women weighing 200+ lbs would be out.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
200 pounds for a woman is a lot. I don't think most men really have a grasp of how much a woman truly weighs. Guessing weight is tricky in general.