Are women outside the U.S. walkin around at 200+lbs actin like it's all good?

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:francis:

I don't even understand it to be honest, how a woman that's 10" shorter than me can be within 40lbs of me is insane. The Greater Ass theory ™ is why we're in this situation today, let me outline my thesis -

1. In the late 80s early 90s food was scarce, there were less TV channels and people had to walk more, basic hunter gatherer shyt right? This produced a plump bubble while still maintaining acceptable levels of fat.
  2. Sometime around 1998 a shift occurred, this is akin to the extinction level event that wiped out the dinosaurs, scientists aren't sure and the topic is hotly debated, but more TV channels and more food came onto the scene, also the internet was taking it's first steps.
  3. The Greater Ass theory ™ is in full swing around 2000, this is when men who couldn't get pretty females (de)evolved and proclaimed that a fat ass was the standard for a pretty female.
  4. These low level scavengers gassed fat women who were now enjoying 300 TV channels and sitting on their asses all day, they only saw the ass and not the rolls and double chins and wide backs that came with it.
  5. The fat slob species now empowered by the scavengers were brimming with pride and moving into new environments and disrupting the ecosystem in place. Big titties now accompanied the larger asses, because logically those are two places a womans body will store fat, in the span of the last 20 years the average cup size has gone from 34B to 34DD because bytches have gotten a lot bigger as well.
  6. The slow tide has turned into a full on tsunami, today fat women are being gassed up all over dating sites because they have big asses/big titties, we're reaching a critical point now where they are also being picky because they have options.
  7. The Rise of the fake ass - While I am in no way a fan of fake asses, this could be the point in history where the fat bytches lose what they have built through the years. The fake ass seems to be the natural predator to fat women, because slim women without ass are now getting ridiculously fake asses that are taking away the limelight from the slobs because they have flat stomachs and slim waists, something a vast majority of fat bytches cannot achieve. The scavenger species does not care how fake it looks and will slowly turn away from the large bytches.

That is my theory breh, and I believe in it 100%. I also hate fat bytches and cannot understand how a man could allow himself to enter one when so many slim chicks are out there with nice bodies. Personally I like man handling my woman too, I ain't about to throw some 190lbs bytch on my shoulder and not get a hernia, but my petite Brown goodness only weighs 128lbs, so I wont slip a disk when she jumps on my back. I bet dudes lives flash before their eyes when their 5'4" 198lbs girlfriend says "Gimmie a piggyback ride" :russ:
my man had this response prepared just for such a thread :salute: I was in awe reading the whole thing.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps

I don't even understand it to be honest, how a woman that's 10" shorter than me can be within 40lbs of me is insane. The Greater Ass theory ™ is why we're in this situation today, let me outline my thesis -

1. In the late 80s early 90s food was scarce, there were less TV channels and people had to walk more, basic hunter gatherer shyt right? This produced a plump bubble while still maintaining acceptable levels of fat.
  2. Sometime around 1998 a shift occurred, this is akin to the extinction level event that wiped out the dinosaurs, scientists aren't sure and the topic is hotly debated, but more TV channels and more food came onto the scene, also the internet was taking it's first steps.
  3. The Greater Ass theory ™ is in full swing around 2000, this is when men who couldn't get pretty females (de)evolved and proclaimed that a fat ass was the standard for a pretty female.
  4. These low level scavengers gassed fat women who were now enjoying 300 TV channels and sitting on their asses all day, they only saw the ass and not the rolls and double chins and wide backs that came with it.
  5. The fat slob species now empowered by the scavengers were brimming with pride and moving into new environments and disrupting the ecosystem in place. Big titties now accompanied the larger asses, because logically those are two places a womans body will store fat, in the span of the last 20 years the average cup size has gone from 34B to 34DD because bytches have gotten a lot bigger as well.
  6. The slow tide has turned into a full on tsunami, today fat women are being gassed up all over dating sites because they have big asses/big titties, we're reaching a critical point now where they are also being picky because they have options.
  7. The Rise of the fake ass - While I am in no way a fan of fake asses, this could be the point in history where the fat bytches lose what they have built through the years. The fake ass seems to be the natural predator to fat women, because slim women without ass are now getting ridiculously fake asses that are taking away the limelight from the slobs because they have flat stomachs and slim waists, something a vast majority of fat bytches cannot achieve. The scavenger species does not care how fake it looks and will slowly turn away from the large bytches.

That is my theory breh, and I believe in it 100%. I also hate fat bytches and cannot understand how a man could allow himself to enter one when so many slim chicks are out there with nice bodies. Personally I like man handling my woman too, I ain't about to throw some 190lbs bytch on my shoulder and not get a hernia, but my petite Brown goodness only weighs 128lbs, so I wont slip a disk when she jumps on my back. I bet dudes lives flash before their eyes when their 5'4" 198lbs girlfriend says "Gimmie a piggyback ride" :russ:

nice post, but this is all cause of one woman...

vanityFair.jpg

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yes I could ... Nonetheless I'm a little disturbed how normal its become here for women to be 200+. Remember how unusual it seemed in the 90's?

You hardly see fat women in the old school pics like that. Now, you got women raised on fast food and mothers refusing to cook for their kids. It's sad that a home cooked meal.

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
I've messed with a few used to be fat women. That shyt did not look right with the clothes off. Skin was usually a little too loose, titties had a weird hang, the area around the p*ssy is always a little weird like they just can't seem to lose the weight in that area. Usually the nerdy/uncool chicks fit what you're saying too. Or those that were late coming into their own. My baby's mama is that way.

yea you are on point...they got some weird shyt goin on at some spots but i like my ladies soft and lets be real...aint no one perfect.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Thats some true shyt. Fast food ha d that dollar menu around 98 and changed the game for the worse

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I considered myself skinny curvy until my trip down south last week; I felt like I was anorexic. The US definitely has an obesity problem that y'all likely won't recognize until you leave.

Put down the Chick-Fil-A and come to Canada brehs and brehettes.
Pics :relevanttomyinterest:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The weight thing is a bad measure, worse than BMI alone.
All 8 pages of this thread have been Coli brehs and brehettes pointing out that taller girls tend to weigh more, taller girls that are really in shape or thick tend to weigh even more than that.
There are a lot of instances in which 200lbs doesn't make a woman obese.
Nor does being 140 and 5'5".
You can be in shape, or out of shape, at a lot of different weights.