Are women outside the U.S. walkin around at 200+lbs actin like it's all good?

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
another reason why tall women are the shyt, never got why so many dudes like these damn near midget broads so much

I mean short bytches are cool throw around but :whoa: on serious relationship or getting one pregnant. A tall girl can gain 20lbs and won't look bad. Plus imagine having short ass kids :flabbynsick:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I considered myself skinny curvy until my trip down south last week; I felt like I was anorexic. The US definitely has an obesity problem that y'all likely won't recognize until you leave.

Put down the Chick-Fil-A and come to Canada brehs and brehettes.

leave my home alone :to:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I considered myself skinny curvy until my trip down south last week; I felt like I was anorexic. The US definitely has an obesity problem that y'all likely won't recognize until you leave.

Put down the Chick-Fil-A and come to Canada brehs and brehettes.

No on both points. Scust.

Daps
if you ever went 10 - 11 years without a woman, u might take 1 women over 200 lbs.....:steviej:

that sh*t be fukkin with ya head......:youngsabo:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
She hanging out with Baby D

tumblr_mz7tz7i82y1r5j928o1_500.jpg
does lady of rage like girls

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
this is the ideal broad.

you want a chick that was previously fat right...because in order to get laid she had to of had a decent personality to get along.

then shes like i want a better dude and not some neckbeard brony ass mug. she loses weight...

she still got the softness a fat chick will have but now you can see those natural curves and she dont look like the michelin man when she take off her bra.

in the end you swoop in, pick her up with some tasty treats in the similar fashion to a dog...then you landed the chick that is definitely fukkable and cool to chill with.

been my go to strategy for past 3 chicks. only thing you gotta worry about is they got big nipples cause fat titties stretch those bytches out. so if you aint into some pancake nips then i suggest you come correct.

semtex

:)
Daps
this is the ideal broad.

you want a chick that was previously fat right...because in order to get laid she had to of had a decent personality to get along.

then shes like i want a better dude and not some neckbeard brony ass mug. she loses weight...

she still got the softness a fat chick will have but now you can see those natural curves and she dont look like the michelin man when she take off her bra.

in the end you swoop in, pick her up with some tasty treats in the similar fashion to a dog...then you landed the chick that is definitely fukkable and cool to chill with.

been my go to strategy for past 3 chicks. only thing you gotta worry about is they got big nipples cause fat titties stretch those bytches out. so if you aint into some pancake nips then i suggest you come correct.
Well u gotta play some psychological chess to make sure she doesn't get too comfy and pick up them old habits