Are we ready to tell the truth about the Series S yet?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
...you've lost your mind with this god damn post.
How so?

Dude is playing Wu-Kong on that.

So the game already has all types of artifacts, blurriness and an extremely unstable framerate with extra lag.

Streaming to any device introduces more lag, blurriness, and artifacts.

And that experince is totally acceptable to him. Even called it “smooth”

No way you can play an action game on that thing, call it smooth, then get on the internet pretending to be a stickler for game performance.

The Duck is a lie :stopitslime:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gizmo, you're here everyday. So you should know the truths from the lies. But you're proving that you're incapable of learning anything or unwilling.

The series S cannot hold anything back because there isn't a single developer targeting the series s.
What is the largest market for consoles outside of Nintendo? And this market that makes the most popular games for adults. I hear over 50% of their users are still on the ps4. So as a game developer who has to make a profit or possibly close down?

Who do you took they will target?
Who do you think Sony who believed in generations targeted?

Sony literally put that having haptic feedback IS NEXT GEN. THAT YOU CAN PLAY IN 4K
They fake sold you a dream, put 8k on the box
Then you made a thread bragging about how The fukkkn Touryst was 8k so look how powerful the ps5 is

Now you gonna act like you paying $900 for the PS5pro? Just to get the features they promised with the ps5 initially?

Horizon adventures will look really sharp on the pro, best thousand dollars spent ever!!! :rolleyes:
Man I can feel the hatred and sadness in this post :mjlol:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Whats the playstation release date?? :ohhh:
I don't see any mention of optimization or challenges with PS5. Sounds like they throwing you beta testers a bone by holding all console releases until they have the S worked out.

Ironically, more evidence of the S holding the generation back.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I don't see any mention of optimization or challenges with PS5. Sounds like they throwing you beta testers a bone by holding all console releases until they have the S worked out.

He wasn’t asked about the PS5 version.

If it was just the series s “holding things back” the PS5 version would have a release date.

The website asked specifically about series s then put it in the title cause they knew it would get @Gizmo_Duck to share.

If you read dudes comments he also says all lower level hardware will be a “challenge”

But saying all console versions need more optimization just doesn’t get the computers putin :ehh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

They gonna do the juelz.gif

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Man I can feel the hatred and sadness in this post :mjlol:
Well you lack reading comprehension if that's what you got from it. Essentially there were more gamers on PS4 than ps5/Xbox series combined up until recently

So in what universe would developers use the Xbox series s as the benchmark?

When a next gen (we're about generations) game comes out on ps4, do you acknowledge they only targeted the ps4?
Remember horizon and how they charged $70 for the ps4 version after saying they wouldn't? It was a last gen title, so was god of war. PS4 is holding back what could have been but instead of dealing in reality?

Instead of dealing with truth?

You make up that the series s is why... well that's the thing. You guys never once pointed out a game that had content removed from the pS5 version so that it could work on the series S. Show me that one time and I go to an early grave. Otherwise, I just proved that the opposite of what you're saying is true. Literally proved it :win:

Now you tell us why:umad:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
GWfcOpIXMAAvf8s

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Call of duty runs 1440p/120 on the series S
So do a few others but not dozens. There's like 100 games that do it at this point and most are at 1080p/120fps and that is upscaled to 1440p but overall 99% of games look identical.

Let me put it to you this way. The difference is nowhere as wide (not even remotely close) to the difference between Wukong PC vs PS5 version and yet not one of you batted an eye AND got upset if these difference was discussed :laff:

But now the series s not achieving what the ps5 routinely fails to achieve, now you can't stop counting pixels? GTFOH, you've been EXPOSED!!!

Last edited: