Are we ready to tell the truth about the Series S yet?

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
They mad they can't release unfinished games. Look at city skylines 2, game so fukking garbage they can't even release it on game pass for Xbox lmao.
lol exactly

there are SOOOO many unfinished games being released I don't wanna hear these excuses when every gamer finna still buy pre-relesse

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Series S was a good attempt to get people without money into the current generation. Resident coattails rider, dimwit, and brokeard @ORDER_66 is a testament to that. It holds back development in that it forces developers to optimize for it, but the flip side is that it forces developers to not put out technically dreadful games. I don't see why Sony stans would care as it doesn't affect PlayStation. The only reason to bring it up is to try and victory lap with it but if Sony was keeping stans as fed as they act, they wouldn't have the time or motivation to keep doing it :yeshrug:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Series S was a good attempt to get people without money into the current generation. Resident coattails rider, dimwit, and brokeard @ORDER_66 is a testament to that. It holds back development in that it forces developers to optimize for it, but the flip side is that it forces developers to not put out technically dreadful games. I don't see why Sony stans would care as it doesn't affect PlayStation. The only reason to bring it up is to try and victory lap with it but if Sony was keeping stans as fed as they act, they wouldn't have the time or motivation to keep doing it :yeshrug:

3rd party games exist.

Dragon’s Dogma 2 had to run on Series S and so will Monster Hunter Wilds, etc.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Which you can play on PC or PlayStation 5. If only the Xbox release is being held back then what's your argument?

It isn’t just the xbox release thats being held back. The developer has to commit resources to launch that game across all those platforms on day one.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Developers are being spread thin trying to maintain parity on lesser hardware also
Excuses GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
All those games would be better optimized for series x and ps5 if they didn’t have the anchor of series s holding them back :yeshrug:

Its just taking resources and time away from developers
Yeah, it’s the series S fault FF16 runs at 1080p 22 FPS on PS5. If only square didn’t waste so much time optimizing for series s…..oh wait… :jbhmm:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
It isn’t just the xbox release thats being held back. The developer has to commit resources to launch that game across all those platforms on day one.
Or they could just not release on Xbox, which is what you want right? So gather the stand and send death threats/lobby for it like any other gamers would. You still don't have an argument because there's no requirement for them to release on all platforms simultaneously. So what you really here for Duck?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Or they could just not release on Xbox, which is what you want right? So gather the stand and send death threats/lobby for it like any other gamers would. You still don't have an argument because there's no requirement for them to release on all platforms simultaneously. So what you really here for Duck?

No, i want them to cut parity on the series s. Free the nip, phil

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

:dahell: why you bothering me for??? I only bought it for starfield.... and any other exclusives i can play...:dead: cant play shyt in peace I swear....