Are we ready to tell the truth about the Series S yet?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Goofy ass hoe plays games on this
sony-playstation-portal-678_678x452.jpg

But wanna “talk” about series S :mjlol: and pretend he cares about perfromance.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
sold my series like a month after it came out, didn't take me that long to realize its not worth anything

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This is the subject fakkit.

You always ok here lying for daps from the sony clown coalition.

There’s no way to be a PS portal user then come on here and pretend to care about games performce.

You look stupid

I’m not gonna further respond to you if you continue to lash out, again please keep the subject of the thread 🤳

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So they’re lying? The lead Producer didn’t say that?
Gizmo, you're here everyday. So you should know the truths from the lies. But you're proving that you're incapable of learning anything or unwilling.

The series S cannot hold anything back because there isn't a single developer targeting the series s.
What is the largest market for consoles outside of Nintendo? And this market that makes the most popular games for adults. I hear over 50% of their users are still on the ps4. So as a game developer who has to make a profit or possibly close down?

Who do you took they will target?
Who do you think Sony who believed in generations targeted?

Sony literally put that having haptic feedback IS NEXT GEN. THAT YOU CAN PLAY IN 4K
They fake sold you a dream, put 8k on the box
Then you made a thread bragging about how The fukkkn Touryst was 8k so look how powerful the ps5 is

Now you gonna act like you paying $900 for the PS5pro? Just to get the features they promised with the ps5 initially?

Horizon adventures will look really sharp on the pro, best thousand dollars spent ever!!! :rolleyes:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
It's probably the biggest reason we've been in a perpetual cross-gen state four years into the current hardware. The S is basically a last gen system. I hope third parties ditch XBox or tell them future games will not be compatible with the S. There is no way GTA6 releases on it.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
It's probably the biggest reason we've been in a perpetual cross-gen state four years into the current hardware. The S is basically a last gen system. I hope third parties ditch XBox or tell them future games will not be compatible with the S. There is no way GTA6 releases on it.
S weaker than the One X
Microsoft literally forcing everything that comes out on their console to be developed like it's cross-gen, even this deep into the generation :francis: