Are we partly responsible for black women's self-hate issues?

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
what's the difference between a feminist and a traditional woman in your opinion?

eph7.png
Feminist basically want to be men, I dont.

360crazy

360crazy please say the crazy!
Daps
Reppin
Basedworld Paradise
that guy lives in a complete fantasy world where everyone is in an interrational relationship and racism is dying out in favor of a multicultural future society. studies mean nothing to a delusional person.

jyxt.png

I'm delusional says the prejudice racist.:russ:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Think about like this. There is no place like home right? So no matter what people all over the world may say, as long as I can come come and feel safe and beautiful it shouldn't matter. But the more I read and post, the more I'm starting to see black people don't want love from other blacks they want love from whites and they hate the fact that whites value lighter skin than darker skin so they bring that hate and jealously home.

but let me go see if these clothes are finished washing.
jyxt.png

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
but let me go see if these clothes are finished washing.
jyxt.png
Lol y'all a fukking trip. So me having sex with a white guy means I want white acceptance? It can't mean two people wanted sexual gratification from each other? Have I bleached my skin, put weave in my hair, relaxed my hair, or put down black man to be with one? No so what I did and that quote is irrelevant.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@MarsPuka,

A light skin still has privileges despite some kids calling him "lite brite" like a rich man still has privileges despite the poor kids calling him "rich boy" as a child. Or like a white man still has privileges despite a black kid calling him the KKKooper as a child. Those with privilege often fail to see they have it. They tend to look at the parts of life which perturb them rather than the majority of life which privileges them. Or, perhaps, they do not know what life is like without their privilege and do not have the perspective to look outside it. In other words, they cannot experience anything but what they have and so they assume what they have is all that exists. This speaks to your cousin's experience. She is like the little white girl who said she wished she was black.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
So now in order to "prove" I love black people I have to exclusively date black men? Ok I'll remember that.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol y'all a fukking trip. So me having sex with a white guy means I want white acceptance? It can't mean two people wanted sexual gratification from each other? Have I bleached my skin, put weave in my hair, relaxed my hair, or put down black man to be with one? No so what I did and that quote is irrelevant.

Behind every black feminist is a snivelling bed wench and behind every bed wench is a sneering..

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
@MarsPuka,

A light skin still has privileges despite some kids calling him "lite brite" like a rich man still has privileges despite the poor kids calling him "rich boy" as a child. Or like a white man still has privileges despite a black kid calling him the KKKooper as a child. Those with privilege often fail to see they have it. They tend to look at the parts of life which perturb them rather than the majority of life which privileges them. Or, perhaps, they do not know what life is like without their privilege and do not have the perspective to look outside it. In other words, they cannot experience anything but what they have and so they assume what they have is all that exists.
Alright I can see that.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
that guy lives in a complete fantasy world where everyone is in an interrational relationship and racism is dying out in favor of a multicultural future society. studies mean nothing to a delusional person.

jyxt.png

I knew he was some shyt when I saw him basically insinuating that biracials would erase the racial divide between blacks and whites the more prevalent they become. The only thing that'll happen is a weaker black presence.