Are we partly responsible for black women's self-hate issues?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Lol y'all a fukking trip. So me having sex with a white guy means I want white acceptance? It can't mean two people wanted sexual gratification from each other? Have I bleached my skin, put weave in my hair, relaxed my hair, or put down black man to be with one? No so what I did and that quote is irrelevant.

did you want him to accept you or no?

X1rLluX.png

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I don't know how we got on a discussion about this girl's sex life, but I justwanna say something that I've been meaning to say every time one of these threads go this route. We gotta chill out on who we call c00ns and bedwenches, not everybody that dates or fukks somebody outside of their race hates black people. You can't be a c00n judging solely by the color of your significant other. c00nery is best shown in a person's mannerisms and line of thought, which their SO would also show since like attracts like. I've read this girl's posts and she doesn't seem like a black feminist, let her live brehs. If she's a bedwench then it's time we start exposing some "pro black" male members here for fukking white girls.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Since I now know that in order to have black pride you have to only date black men then I will start doing that. Thank you coli for showing me the error of my ways.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Okay, lemme get this straight:

According to @phillmonroe

• Black men don't care, because
    • The internet isn't indicative of real life
    • You don't see it in your social circle
  • Black women do care, because
    • You see them on the internet
    • You see it in real life
Bruh, it's hard to respond when it reads like you just upset & want to shift the blame black women, solely
Another shaming tactic shame. I'm telling my truth and nobody else's. Yes you are correct that is exactly what Im saying as far as your points on black men/women. I would change and make more clear is saying that men dont care as much as women and you or nobody else can get me to think otherwise. Ive heard online and irl more black women say they wont support something because of who the black guy dating. Honestly how many times have you ever saw dudes on that wave? That is one example of why IMO I think more black women care about IR than men. I've already said I put the blame on black women as far as this question is concerned. Show me where I said otherwise and if the question was black men I would say the same shyt. Don't fukking tell me about somebody else making you as a grown person not feel beautiful, good looking, etc. If you find responding to me saying people need to be responsible for their own happiness hard ok it'll be that. I'm not on that babying grown people shyt.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
What role do black men play in sustaining black women's self-hatred issues?

And how could we help our sisters feel more beautiful?
NONE. Black men play NO ROLE.

I love Black men, but I am NOT externally validated and I am NOT a victim.

Yes, we live in a f#cked up society, BUT SO WHAT....

I am not a victim. I am powerful, I am beautiful and I am brilliant.

I don't need ANYONE to tell me that.

I think that if more people learned to LOVE THEMSELVES and feel good about THEMSELVES our society would have less problems...

YOU don't owe anyone anything...

YOUR WOMAN should know that YOU LOVE HER immeasurably, NOT because of her LOOKS, but because of all that she is as an individual...

What if someone gets in accident? Or something affects their LOOKS? Do they stop being worthy of love and respect and admiration?

No.

I love Black men but BLACK MEN don't owe ME anything.

I don't OWN Black men no one owns me.

I am my own person. I came to this Earth alone and I will leave alone.

If a person doesn't KNOW they're beautiful, someone else telling them is NOT going to help them.

They have bigger issues... Judging by the garbage that people post on social media, there's an epidemic of low self esteem.

I don't want anyone who just wants me for my looks, because I am more than my looks or my body. I am more than my beauty.

So you do you and Imma do me... and we'll all get along just fine.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
people wonder why I hate white people, look at the damage they've done to the minds of my people
I can't even read this pathetic ass thread

if black men got on their black power shyt the woman would follow
for the most part black men ride out with the black man regardless
only the c00ns seek out the white man's approval. You only see that shyt in white dominated areas, where these c00n ass hoes wanna be
A black man can move into any community and have his pick of hoes, white dudes ain't parlaying through black neighborhoods, well off or hoods, picking up women.
From the richest to the poorest community, there is nikka eating off white chicks believe that

also black men take black woman for granted because they are so loyal, then we see them with someone outside your race you wanna get all in your feelings
like that dominique dawes thread. But we would gladly strut around with a white bytch like you got some kind of prize with your monkey ass.

A black woman can get any man she wants, black woman as a whole look better than other women, there's nothing sexy about an average looking white woman, there's nothing appealing to an average looking asian woman, or hispanic woman, arab woman who aren't beautiful look are nowhere near attractive
so of course the beautiful black women are gonna be on a whole another level.

The fact that skin tone is actually brought up when talking about how attractive someone is, shows you the fukking inferiority complex you have and you ain't shyt if you think that way.
If you ugly as hell, you gonna be ugly as hell no matter how light or dark your skin is,
its easy to say light is better when you comparing an attractive light person to an ugly dark person, how is that even a fair comparison
that shows you how you accept the images giving to you by your fukking enemy
We always came in different shades all the way back to Kemet, why the fukk you think they called us COLOREDS, a color person is anybody with
some damn color to them IE non-white, but you got these biracial c00ns talking about I'm not black
Malcolm X mother COULD PASS FOR WHITE AND SHE HATED CRACKERS she didn't wanna be one of them nasty motherfukkers

Yall motherfukkaz got Stockholm syndrome after being oppressed for so long in this world and got the nerve to make fun of people who on some black power shyt, yall better wake the fukk up and start acting like men.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Lol y'all a fukking trip. So me having sex with a white guy means I want white acceptance? It can't mean two people wanted sexual gratification from each other? Have I bleached my skin, put weave in my hair, relaxed my hair, or put down black man to be with one? No so what I did and that quote is irrelevant.
:snoop: :pachaha:

You can't really be down for the team while sleeping with the enemy.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
no, but what attracted you to that specific pink peen?
Ae4qrox.png

Another question. Do you have casual sex with black men too?:lupe: