Are we partly responsible for black women's self-hate issues?

360crazy

360crazy please say the crazy!
Daps
Reppin
Basedworld Paradise
It's not enough people of color for this to even happen in America.

There is.
Those white men that are with these women obviously subscribe to black beauty more than white woman beauty. Are you trying to say just because you're a certain skin color you can't prefer the look of a different colored man or woman? Because nobody here has said that.

What's been said however, is that there is a difference between black beauty, white beauty, asian beauty, latin beauty, and indian beauty. I don't believe there's any logical way of refuting this.

I really don't understand the concept of racial beauty. I can't refute it because I honestly don't understand.

What is black beauty and how does it differ from other beauty? Beauty is subjective. There is not logical way to come to an objective stance. That's why I can't refute you and why I think you're being slightly illogical. Those in interracial relationships would probably agree with me.

360crazy

Daps
Reppin
Basedworld Paradise
:russ:

other nations like who?

Black people have already been painted as not worth saving around the entire globe, you think the UN is gonna save us if some shyt popped off?

Black people regularly go to the UN for all the fukked up things that happen to Black people collectively in America, nothing happens.

They could start rounding Black people up and killing ALL of us off today, and the rest of the world wouldn't have a clue, all they'd have to do is eliminate internet and phone access, which they have complete control over, but that's unnecessary because no one will come to our rescue even if they did know what was happening.

No they have a lot more effective and stealthier methods of controlling the minority population. I'm sure you know that though.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
What is black beauty and how does it differ from other beauty? Beauty is subjective. There is not logical way to come to an objective stance. That's why I can't refute you and why I think you're being slightly illogical. Those in interracial relationships would probably agree with me.

Black women have bigger lips, darker skin, curvier bodies, and curlier hair than any other race of women on this planet. I really can't believe I have to spell this out, especially to grown nikkas. And beauty is subjective, which is why some white men like this look and most don't. And vice versa with black people, because believe it or not, I know how difficult it is to grasp this on this website, most us black men prefer black women and the same goes for women liking black men. And it's the same for every race of people.

You just used a white man/natural haired black woman as an example. I can easily say that white man likes her physical features, which would mean her hair and her skin, which would mean he likes black beauty because no other race of women has the hair and skin of the black woman, correct? Whereas I can use myself in a similar scenario; I don't like the look of most white women. Their bodies are slimmer, the lips are thinner, they need more melanin, and I prefer the natural hair of a black woman over white people hair. This is me preferring black vanity over white vanity. If we didn't have different standards of beauty we wouldn't have our own magazines that highlight our different cultures and fashion trends.
Are you really this confused?:what:

Last edited:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
@MarsPunka if I remember correctly, wasn't it you who made a thread about having casual sex with a white male but did not want to be in a relationship with him? Or was that another feminist poster?
waxg.png
If not, my apologies.
I was but I fail to see the revelence. Then again I forgot on the coli you have sex with one white guy you're all of a sudden a bedwench, even when you don't bash black men.

360crazy

Daps
Reppin
Basedworld Paradise
Black women have bigger lips, darker skin, curvier bodies, and curlier hair than any other race of women on this race. I really can't believe I have to spell this out, especially to grown nikkas. And beauty is subjective, which is why some white men like this look and most don't. And vice versa with black people, because believe it or not, I know how difficult it is to grasp this on this website, most us black men prefer black women and the same goes for women liking black men. And it's the same for every race of people.

You just used a white man/natural haired black woman as an example. I can easily say that white man likes her physical features, which would mean her hair and her skin, which would mean he likes black beauty because no other race of women has the hair and skin of the black woman, correct? Whereas I can use myself in a similar scenario; I don't like the look of most white women. Their bodies are slimmer, the lips are thinner, they need more melanin, and I prefer the natural hair of a black woman over white people hair. This is me preferring black vanity over white vanity. If we didn't have different standards of beauty we wouldn't have our own magazines that highlight our different cultures and fashion trends.

I am confused because I don't function like that. I don't prefer anything over the other. Beauty is beauty. Jennette Mccurdy is beautiful, not "white girl beautiful". Raven Symone is beautiful, not "black girl beautiful"

You guys are weird.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black women have bigger lips, darker skin, curvier bodies, and curlier hair than any other race of women on this race. I really can't believe I have to spell this out, especially to grown nikkas. And beauty is subjective, which is why some white men like this look and most don't. And vice versa with black people, because believe it or not, I know how difficult it is to grasp this on this website, most us black men prefer black women and the same goes for women liking black men. And it's the same for every race of people.

Beauty has transcendental virtues. Some women are transcendently beautiful and attractive to most races of men because they exhibit qualities which are thought to be universally attractive. Facial symmetry is one such pattern. The most However the rest of your post I agree with.

Cacs don't find black features attractive; they normally actually think blacks are grotesque to a certain extent. I think this ingrained into them because of how different the average cac looks to the average blacks. The looks are too disparate to reconcile without choosing. The cac naturally lands on his own and extends his reach outward. When cacs venture out of their group, it is usually to another group whose features resemble that of the cacs' with a twist. To extend further outside the boundaries of their normality is a sign of abnormality. These cacs are fetishists, wiggers (another type of fetish) or something to this effect. They are like the cacs who like feet or cuckold. There are so many cacs in America that even the weird ones make up millions and millions.

Last edited:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
I'm still trying to find the revelence of my sex life to this topic? Have y'all not had sexual relations with non black women? Or do y'all exclusively only mess with black women? Also I'm far from a feminist, I'm a traditional woman.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I am confused because I don't function like that. I don't prefer anything over the other. Beauty is beauty. Jennette Mccurdy is beautiful, not "white girl beautiful". Raven Symone is beautiful, not "black girl beautiful"

You guys are weird.

Therein lies the difference between someone like me and you, and there's nothing weird about it. You want to act as if color and demographics don't exist while I openly acknowledge them and plan accordingly. If I don't find white women as equally attractive as black women that doesn't mean I'm weird, it just means I like what I like. It's funny you say this is weird though, especially considering there's studies out that show most people prefer the color of their own in a mate. That's just nature breh and it was like this way before you and I were born.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I'm still trying to find the revelence of my sex life to this topic? Have y'all not had sexual relations with non black women? Or do y'all exclusively only mess with black women? Also I'm far from a feminist, I'm a traditional woman.

what's the difference between a feminist and a traditional woman in your opinion?

eph7.png

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Therein lies the difference between someone like me and you, and there's nothing weird about it. You want to act as if color and demographics don't exist while I openly acknowledge them and plan accordingly. If I don't find white women as equally attractive as black women that doesn't mean I'm weird, it just means I like what I like. It's funny you say this is weird though, especially considering there's studies out that show most people prefer the color of their own in a mate. That's just nature breh and it was like this way before you and I were born.

that guy lives in a complete fantasy world where everyone is in an interrational relationship and racism is dying out in favor of a multicultural future society. studies mean nothing to a delusional person.

jyxt.png

360crazy

Daps
Reppin
Basedworld Paradise

If you're having casual sex, you are not a traditional woman.