Are we partly responsible for black women's self-hate issues?

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
It will be achieved eventually. America's racial makeup won't be the same in the next 100 years. The country will soon consist of mostly interracial people, which is inevitable in a melting pot like America. They will not have the same views on race as some of their ancestors (you). Nature will take care of it, don't worry.

White people will just make the mixed people part of them and shyt on the full black people.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
It will be achieved eventually. America's racial makeup won't be the same in the next 100 years. The country will soon consist of mostly interracial people, which is inevitable in a melting pot like America. They will not have the same views on race as some of their ancestors (you). Nature will take care of it, don't worry.

prior to Europeans arriving in America and almost completely wiping out the native population, I'm sure the natives projected that their population would be in excess of 200,000,000 people instead of the ~5 million here today after their genocide.

point is, White supremacy would much rather kill every Black and Spanish person in America before allowing the racial makeup to make Whites minorities in America, a White nation.

continue looking at future projections that haven't factored in White supremacy into the equation.
hnXLQAe.png

360crazy

360crazy please say the crazy!
Daps
Reppin
Basedworld Paradise
White people will just make the mixed people part of them and shyt on the full black people.

Current racial populations will dwindle while the interracial population will flourish. If my understanding is correct, this will likely cause beneficial genetic mutations within our species.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
There is no standard of beauty. Interracial relationships are prevalent in today's society. This is all propaganda.

You're obviously not understanding. She's saying minorities should shun what whites deem "beautiful" and start being comfortable and beautiful in their own skin. There is a standard of beauty for each and every single race on this planet, I'm not seeing how one doesn't understand that. If there wasn't a standard of beauty then we'd all look the same and black women wouldn't get chastised for weaves, and asians wouldn't get shytted on for getting facial surgeries to look white. That's the entire reason why these types of dialogue exist, the minority isn't being true to their natural beauty and is chasing white beauty. That's not propaganda, that's real fukking life.

And interracial relationships are still far from "prevalent" in today's society, at least in the United States.

360crazy

Daps
Reppin
Basedworld Paradise
prior to Europeans arriving in America and almost completely wiping out the native population, I'm sure the natives projected that their population would be in excess of 200,000,000 people instead of the ~5 million here today after their genocide.

point is, White supremacy would much rather kill every Black and Spanish person in America before allowing the racial makeup to make Whites minorities in America, a White nation.

hnXLQAe.png

:stopitslime: yeah that's not happening breh.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
:stopitslime: yeah that's not happening breh.

you do realize that native Americans vastly outnumbered the original European colonizers right?

there were in excess of 90 million Native Americans in America, and they were cut down to roughly 5 million that are here in America today.

but I guess times are different because Blacks and Hispanic people have the resources to prevent the same thing from happening to them..

hnXLQAe.png

360crazy

Daps
Reppin
Basedworld Paradise
You're obviously not understanding. She's saying minorities should shun what whites deem "beautiful" and start being comfortable and beautiful in their own skin. There is a standard of beauty for each and every single race on this planet, I'm not seeing how one doesn't understand that. If there wasn't a standard of beauty then we'd all look the same and black women wouldn't get chastised for weaves, and asians wouldn't get shytted on for getting facial surgeries to look white. That's the entire reason why these types of dialogue exist, the minority isn't being true to their natural beauty and is chasing white beauty. That's not propaganda, that's real fukking life.

And interracial relationships are still far from "prevalent" in today's society, at least in the United States.

So you're telling me there isn't at least a million WHITE men with NATURAL HAIRED DARK SKINNED BLACK WOMEN? Why aren't those men adhering to the standard of white beauty? That's why I call it propaganda. Because what I observe everyday isn't matching up with what you are saying. That's why I don't understand.

360crazy

Daps
Reppin
Basedworld Paradise
you do realize that native Americans vastly outnumbered the original European colonizers right?

there were in excess of 90 million Native Americans in America, and they were cut down to roughly 5 million that are here in America today.

but I guess times are different because Blacks and Hispanic people have the resources to prevent the same thing from happening to them..

hnXLQAe.png

Naah, we've come to far to return to those times. Other nations will intervene before they let that kind of tyranny occur.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Current racial populations will dwindle while the interracial population will flourish. If my understanding is correct, this will likely cause beneficial genetic mutations within our species.

It's not enough people of color for this to even happen in America.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
So you're telling me there isn't at least a million WHITE men with NATURAL HAIRED DARK SKINNED BLACK WOMEN? Why aren't those men adhering to the standard of white beauty? That's why I call it propaganda. Because what I observe everyday isn't matching up with what you are saying. That's why I don't understand.

Those white men that are with these women obviously subscribe to black beauty more than white woman beauty. Are you trying to say just because you're a certain skin color you can't prefer the look of a different colored man or woman? Because nobody here has said that.

What's been said however, is that there is a difference between black beauty, white beauty, asian beauty, latin beauty, and indian beauty. I don't believe there's any logical way of refuting this.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Naah, we've come to far to return to those times. Other nations will intervene before they let that kind of tyranny occur.

:russ:

other nations like who?

Black people have already been painted as not worth saving around the entire globe, you think the UN is gonna save us if some shyt popped off?

Black people regularly go to the UN for all the fukked up things that happen to Black people collectively in America, nothing happens.

They could start rounding Black people up and killing ALL of us off today, and the rest of the world wouldn't have a clue, all they'd have to do is eliminate internet and phone access, which they have complete control over, but that's unnecessary because no one will come to our rescue even if they did know what was happening.