Are we partly responsible for black women's self-hate issues?

Dman414

Banned
Daps
because white is an upgrade in a White supremacist society. it's a simple as that.

we really got Black people in here saying "if you know it's wrong, then why continue doing it?"

if our problem was as simple as recognizing that we are doing wrong and all we have to do is "do RIGHT" then we would have fixed the problem a long time ago.

crack dealers know for a fact that crack destroys the Black community, yet they continue to sell it because it makes them money.

it's selfishness, yes, and it's just as selfish as a dark skinned woman wanting to appear as non-dark as possible so she can live a more comfortable life under the system of white supremacy.

Black people can point the finger and blame themselves all they want, it won't solve the problem because the ROOT of the problem isn't in the Black community in the first place.

this is a global phenomena and it's literally destroying the psyches and confidence of all non-white people.

UPTOWN_dencia_whitenicious.jpg

why sister why? :mindblown: YOu were actually good looking

Daps
:comeon::comeon::comeon:Based on your previous post, I thought you are a troll, but now you have officially confirmed it. Of course white people value their skin color. Wtf are you even talking about? A pale ass ginger would definitely get the job before the darkest nikka, and that ginger knows it. White people don't have little color hierarchies like black folk, talking about yellow bone, red bone, light skinned, dark skinned etc.

Among white people, people with pale skin are mocked/made fun of. They know they aren't the lowest of the low, but they know they're lower than the nicely tanned white person.

Dman414

Banned
Daps
Among white people, people with pale skin are mocked/made fun of. They know they aren't the lowest of the low, but they know they're lower than the nicely tanned white person.

oh and he's right. Ginger have it rough, especially women.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
because white is an upgrade in a White supremacist society. it's a simple as that.

we really got Black people in here saying "if you know it's wrong, then why continue doing it?"

if our problem was as simple as recognizing that we are doing wrong and all we have to do is "do RIGHT" then we would have fixed the problem a long time ago.

crack dealers know for a fact that crack destroys the Black community, yet they continue to sell it because it makes them money.

it's selfishness, yes, and it's just as selfish as a dark skinned woman wanting to appear as non-dark as possible so she can live a more comfortable life under the system of white supremacy.

Black people can point the finger and blame themselves all they want, it won't solve the problem because the ROOT of the problem isn't in the Black community in the first place.

this is a global phenomena and it's literally destroying the psyches and confidence of all non-white people.

UPTOWN_dencia_whitenicious.jpg
Thanks for taking what I was saying and simplifying it to hell.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
So I'll say what I meant one more time since people keep simplifying the shyt like they've never taken a damn psychology class.

What we need to do as black people is to STOP adopting white values, society, and standards of beauty and create our own within our own community. Once we do this as a collective, we'll be better off. Now when I say better off I mean taking the first step to recovery NOT that we'll all of a sudden become these great people with a sense of brotherhood or start building empires or anything like that. We'll be better off than we are now!

But I guess that isn't a solution, so someone PLEASE enlighten me and tell me a solution for our colorism problems.

360crazy

360crazy please say the crazy!
Daps
Reppin
Basedworld Paradise
So I'll say what I meant one more time since people keep simplifying the shyt like they've never taken a damn psychology class.

What we need to do as black people is to STOP adopting white values, society, and standards of beauty and create our own within our own community. Once we do this as a collective, we'll be better off. Now when I say better off I mean taking the first step to recovery NOT that we'll all of a sudden become these great people with a sense of brotherhood or start building empires or anything like that. We'll be better off than we are now!

But I guess that isn't a solution, so someone PLEASE enlighten me and tell me a solution for our colorism problems.

Our own communities? That sounds like segregation. As a collective? Wouldn't that include all races of people?
That is divisive language. Division isn't the resolution.

I'd rather work with all human beings to make Earth a better planet to reside.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Our own communities? That sounds like segregation. As a collective? Wouldn't that include all races of people?
That is divisive language. Divided isn't the solution.
Every community should hold a different standard of beauty though. I don't mean blacks should shun whites, I mean we should shun their values. No matter what people try to say, we are all different. The average black woman does not have the same features as the average white woman from build to hair texture to skin tone; so why shouldn't we have our own standard of beauty? When I say collective, I mean a collective of blacks working together to uplift own another.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
That is divisive language. Division isn't the resolution.

I'd rather work with all human beings to make Earth a better planet to reside.

how would you personally go about achieving that?

hnXLQAe.png

360crazy

Daps
Reppin
Basedworld Paradise
Every community should hold a different standard of beauty though. I don't mean blacks should shun whites, I mean we should shun their values. No matter what people try to say, we are all different. The average black woman does not have the same features as the average white woman from build to hair texture to skin tone; so why shouldn't we have our own standard of beauty? When I say collective, I mean a collective of blacks working together to uplift own another.

There is no standard of beauty. Interracial relationships are prevalent in today's society. This is all propaganda.

Daps
Pale people don't have it as bad as super dark people.

Oh of course, especially since pale people can "do something" about their complexion that super dark people can't.

But the "best" skin tone for minorities seems to be "light" skin. One just has to look around to see this.

360crazy

Daps
Reppin
Basedworld Paradise
how would you personally go about achieving that?

hnXLQAe.png

It will be achieved eventually. America's racial makeup won't be the same in the next 100 years. The country will soon consist of mostly interracial people, which is inevitable in a melting pot like America. They will not have the same views on race as some of their ancestors (you). Nature will take care of it, don't worry.
hnXLQAe.png
:skip: