Are we partly responsible for black women's self-hate issues?

Daps
Also I find it funny that black women act like they date black men out of loyalty. At my school, any black woman that gets significant attention from men of all races will ALMOST ALWAYS date/mess with white dudes. She may marry the black guy, but most minority women see whites as an "upgrade"

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Also I find it funny that black women act like they date black men out of loyalty. At my school, any black woman that gets significant attention from men of all races will ALMOST ALWAYS date/mess with white dudes. She may marry the black guy, but most minority women see whites as an "upgrade"
Wait they get attention from all dudes but only mess with white dudes?

Gravity

Banned
Daps
You sound so mad about nothing. I was talking to someone else. Mind your fukking business. You sound like a buffoon getting mad about a conversation that you aren't even apart of. I post where I want. You act like you are talking about something that hasn't been discussed a million times of this forum. You aren't saying any thing new or profound or enlightened. Beside, how is anyone suppose to have a conversation with you when you are over there drying your tears and wiping your nose. FOH with your sensitive ass.
You should've allowed your emotions to calm down before replying. You edited this shyt over and over and still come across as throwing a hissy fit:pachaha: "I wasn't talking to you mind your fukking business......I post where I want":heh: You're all in your feelings to the point that you can't even think straight. If you can post where you want then I can too. This is a public discussion. If you want to have a 1on1 conversation where nobody is involved except the person you're talking to, then send that person a pm. Otherwise, intelligently contribute to the conversation, abandon your weakass trolling attempt, or get some thicker skin so that you won't throw a temper tantrum when called out for being a troll. Wack bytch.
Everyone gets made fun of dark skin, light skin, skinny, fat, tall, short. Dark skin people are not the only victims of colorism like you're trying to make it seem and that's my point.
:snoop:Are you really this ignorant? Do you not understand racism and how colorism is a symptom of white supremacy? You're trying to equate shyt when there is no equivalence. Sure light skinned blacks are made fun of, but colorism is defined as a society, community, or culture giving lighter skinned people preferential treatment over darker skinned people. Colorism is the discrimination of people based on skin complexion. Across the world, people of lighter skin have higher social statuses than people with darker skin. There is no comparison. Maybe you should stop posting, you're starting to make yourself look dumb.
PraiseGodBernie.gif

Breh tell us about this theory

Go on breh...

23a4y0.gif
:russ:It's more of a hard truth than a theory. Dark skinned black women just aren't as attractive. It's not that they are born less attractive though. It's that they are trying to compete in a race that they can't win. Black women are naturally the furthest away from the white man's standard of beauty and that's why they're the least successful at fitting that standard of beauty. This is the reason that lighter skinned black women are generally more attractive than darker skinned black women as well. It's just easier for lighter skinned black women to fit the white man's standard of beauty. As long as black women are going to try and conform to a standard of beauty that they're naturally the furthest away from, they'll be the least attractive. Seeing black women trying to look like other races is just unattractive on multiple levels.

Black men don't have this problem because we aren't trying to conform to some European standard of beauty for the most part. You don't see dark skin black men running around with colored contacts, blonde hair, or White man hair textures wigs trying to be black "Ken" dolls. Black men are a lot more comfortable in their own skin than black women are, and that's why they get more love and are seen as more attractive. If dark skinned black women started to reject the white man's standard of beauty while embracing their own natural beauty which would improve their self esteem, they'd be a lot more attractive.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
:snoop:Are you really this ignorant? Do you not understand racism and how colorism is a symptom of white supremacy? You're trying to equate shyt when there is no equivalence. Sure light skinned blacks are made fun of, but colorism is defined as a society, community, or culture giving lighter skinned people preferential treatment over darker skinned people. Colorism is the discrimination of people based on skin complexion. Across the world, people of lighter skin have higher social statuses than people with darker skin. Maybe you should stop posting, you're starting to make yourself look dumb.

Think about like this. There is no place like home right? So no matter what people all over the world may say, as long as I can come come and feel safe and beautiful it shouldn't matter. But the more I read and post, the more I'm starting to see black people don't want love from other blacks they want love from whites and they hate the fact that whites value lighter skin than darker skin so they bring that hate and jealously home.

^What I said earlier. This could also be equated to why black women wear weaves and light colored contacts. If anyone seriously believe they are doing this for black men they are fooling themselves because a large number of non c00n black men put natural hair above all else.

And how is this no equivalence? Light skin and dark skin people both get made fun of in the black community, they have as many stereotypes as dark skin people. Someone saying a girl is only cute because she's light or only famous because she's light is just like saying a girl is cute to be dark skin, it invalidates the beauty or hard work someone has done out of jealously and spite.

My whole point I've been trying to make sense the beginning is that if blacks really cared what other blacks thought, we wouldn't have any of this light skin/dark skin debate. But the thing is blacks don't care about what other blacks think, they care about what the dominant society thinks which is what you keep proving over and over.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

because white is an upgrade in a White supremacist society. it's a simple as that.

we really got Black people in here saying "if you know it's wrong, then why continue doing it?"

if our problem was as simple as recognizing that we are doing wrong and all we have to do is "do RIGHT" then we would have fixed the problem a long time ago.

crack dealers know for a fact that crack destroys the Black community, yet they continue to sell it because it makes them money.

it's selfishness, yes, and it's just as selfish as a dark skinned woman wanting to appear as non-dark as possible so she can live a more comfortable life under the system of white supremacy.

Black people can point the finger and blame themselves all they want, it won't solve the problem because the ROOT of the problem isn't in the Black community in the first place.

this is a global phenomena and it's literally destroying the psyches and confidence of all non-white people.

UPTOWN_dencia_whitenicious.jpg

Daps
Yup, kind of like how people know that cheating is wrong, but will do it because it helps them do well on an exam NOW.

As long as being dark is considered "bad", people are going to want to be lighter. The same people going into threads calling skin bleachers c00ns were the same people making fun of dark people growing up with shyt like "damn you black"

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Y'all keep bringing up white values and white society and still can't see the point I'm making? Like this is seriously so dumb it's astounding!

Daps
Y'all keep bringing up white values and white society and still can't see the point I'm making? Like this is seriously so dumb it's astounding!

White people don't even value white skin. Gingers and pale people get clowned in white society get clowned for their skin. Difference is that it's easier to get your skin to be darker than it is to get it to be lighter. Darker skin has utility in terms of blocking the sun, but socially "fair" skin is the best. Again, Asians, before whites ever got there, prized lighter skin. Colorism is bigger than colonialism.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

we see your point, and it's an obvious point that makes a lot of sense.

so why aren't darker people of the globe, who make up 9/10 of the worlds population understand this very simple "there's no place like home" rhetoric?

:lupe:

why are the "untouchables" in India not understanding that all they have to do is love themselves and not worry about what lighter skinned people think?

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
we see your point, and it's an obvious point that makes a lot of sense.

so why aren't darker people of the globe, who make up 9/10 of the worlds population understand this very simple "there's no place like home" rhetoric?

why are the "untouchables" in India not understanding that all they have to do is love themselves and not worry about what lighter skinned people think?

BECAUSE. THEY. WANT. WHITE. ACCEPTANCE! Why is this concept so hard to figure out? It's like you guys are seriously denying this point that blacks and people of color everywhere want to be accepted by the dominant society and not within their own. Why do you think black men and women are constantly arguing about and competing with each in interracial relationships with white people? Think about this for a second.

POC take white beauty standards and values then use them in their own communities. Again blacks, indians, asians whatever don't care what others think about in their own communities, they just want white daddy approval plain and simple. The day POC realize this is the day we will learn to grow.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
BECAUSE. THEY. WANT. WHITE. ACCEPTANCE! Why is this concept so hard to figure out? It's like you guys are seriously denying this point that blacks and people of color everywhere want to be accepted by the dominant society and not within their own. Why do you think black men and women are constantly arguing about and competing with each in interracial relationships with white people? Think about this for a second.

POC take white beauty standards and values then use them in their own communities. Again blacks, indians, asians whatever don't care what others think about in their own communities, they just want white daddy approval plain and simple. The day POC realize this is the day we will learn to grow.

White supremacy means that no matter how much growing we do, the caste system will be firmly in place as long as white supremacy exists.

the untouchables in India aren't concerned with White acceptance, they are concerned with feeding their families and not being raped at will because the law doesn't protect "untouchables" from rapists of higher castes.

POC can realize all they want to that it's white approval that they want, the only thing that will change is them being aware of the fact that they want white approval. It won't change the circumstances that make them yearn for white approval which is the system of white supremacy.

YES, NON-WHITE PEOPLE WANT TO BE ACCEPTED INTO THE DOMINANT SOCIETY, THIS IS A FACT, AND ALSO A SYMPTOM OF WHITE SUPREMACY.

Last edited:

AntiVenom

Bedwench & Armchair Militant Killer
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said I SEE it all the time, with my ACTUAL EYES in REAL LIFE.

not via a YouTube video.

these Black feminists hate Black men and are only concerned with empowering themselves while completely destroying patriarchy and masculinity, this is something I've observed.

these strong Black feminist women get around white men and it's like they magically turn back into "normal women", they're docile, nice, sweet, flirty, if a white male shows any interest, they won't speak a fukking peep about black feminism in his presence.

there's a lot of black feminists fukking white men on the low and some of the are even called ****** while in bed with these white men but no one is ready to speak up on that tho.

but let me go toast these bagels.

hnXLQAe.png

Black men can either recognize this or be relegated to indentured servitude. Women that hold views like that are most certainly our enemies...and we need to act accordingly. They arent any different from CAC racists.

AntiVenom

Bedwench & Armchair Militant Killer
Daps
Reppin
NULL
now you need receipts like I'm out here recording conversations and interactions with my iPhone.

you're playing the same game white people play when they ask a black person to prove something is racist.

but when you're a part of a movement that was started by white women, I don't expect anything less than you mimicking their behaviors.

let me go check on these cookies
hnXLQAe.png

:ehh:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
White supremacy means that no matter how much growing we do, the caste system will be firmly in place as long as white supremacy exists.

the untouchables in India aren't concerned with White acceptance, they are concerned with feeding their families and not being raped at will because the law doesn't protect "untouchables" from rapists of higher castes.

POC can realize all they want to that it's white approval that they want, the only thing that will change is them be aware of the fact that they want white approval. It won't change the circumstances that make them yearn for white approval which is the system of white supremacy.

YES, NON-WHITE PEOPLE WANT TO BE ACCEPTED INTO THE DOMINANT SOCIETY, THIS IS A FACT, AND ALSO A SYMPTOM OF WHITE SUPREMACY.
The last part is all I have been saying! Once POC stop bringing white values and standards in their community and start using their own, they will be better off. I never said they'll reign supreme but they will be heading into the right direction. The only reason white supremacy is still here is because we adhere and allow it but what would happen if we stop? Then maybe realizing our own beauty and our own worth, we'll start making businesses and show our faces in our own community. Start putting money in our own community, start growing our own communities.

Like Tariq Nasheed always says we need to build an economic base but why would POC do that when we're too concerned with what white people think about us. Are you guys not concerned that every time a thread about black people are made, white society and beauty standards are used to measure our own worth. Like when we talk about dark skin and light skin people, you always have that person who says "They all nikkas to white people."

I also think you're trying to simplify my point as well. I don't think that throwing away white values will all of a sudden build empires of power for POC but where do you suggest we start? I keep throwing out solutions but all hear is "but white society, but white supremacy, but white people" So someone please give me a solution to our problems if mine is wrong or dumb.