Are we partly responsible for black women's self-hate issues?

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
jJTrQ83.jpg

deuces :skip:

Breh, I think you may be onto something with these feminist black women being just bedwenches in disguise.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
There is nothing intelligent about this conversation. Very few people want to have a real conversation about the topic. It's just a blame game and a bunch of generalizations. I've add my opinion in the past and I've found it to be a waste of time.
Ahhh shut the fukk up. If you think that the conversation is unintelligent and that offering your opinion is a waste of time, then get the fukk out of the conversation and keep your opinion to yourself.

You aren't fooling anyone. You and some of these other "female" posters just don't have the mental capacity to engage with people who can challenge your bullshyt. Your lack of intelligence leaves you relegated to these sideline empty comments.
I've already stated earlier black women were more colostruck dumbass. I was the one who said black women tell their own kids all the time to stay out of the sun because they "getting to black" or throw a perm in their kids hair because its "too nappy". Again you're trying to find a fukking argument that isn't here! All my statement was saying is that dark skin men get as many girls as light skin men from what I've seen.Maybe for you it must be different but when I hang out with my older brother and his friends he and his other dark skin friend get more play than the other two who are closer to being light. I never said black women weren't colostruck nor that dark skin men don't get clowned, I was just pointing out they get love as well. Damn can't even give my fine dark skin brothers some love without it being accused of me hating black men or being some black feminazi.

Now if what I said came out wrong, I apologize but what you're saying is definitely NOT what I meant it to be taken as.
My comments to you are only in response to the posts that I've quoted. I'm not commenting on things that I haven't seen you say. If you've actually acknowledged that black women are just as colorstruck as black men, then cool. The statement that I've bolded above seems to contradict that though, and that's my point. If you understand that black women are indeed colorstruck and on average think that lighter skin is better than darker skin, then what's the point in repeating this "dark skinned guys get just as much play from black girls as light skinned guys get.....from my experience" shyt? Obviouy that's not the case overall on average. I'll repeat once more just so you get it, tw average light skinned black man gets more play from black women than the average dark skinned black man. What you've seen happen with your brother and his friends or whatever doesn't discount that fact.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Not even. I'm like a million percent sure y'all haven't spoken to an actual black feminist.

I hear people say that all the time, you haven't talked to an actual black feminist. :patrice: everyone knows all the real black feminists are either pan afrocentrics or womanists. I just think it's a copout to say that's not what a real black feminist is.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Ahhh shut the fukk up. If you think that the conversation is unintelligent and offering your opinion is a waste of, then get the fukk out of the conversation and keep your opinion to yourself.

You aren't fooling anyone. You and some of these other "female" posters just don't have the mental capacity to engage with people who can challenge your bullshyt. Your lack of intelligence leaves you relegated to these sideline empty comments.My comments to you are only in response to the posts that I've quoted. I'm not commenting on things that I haven't seen you say. If you've actually acknowledged that black women are just as colorstruck as black men, then cool. The statement that I've bolded above seems to contradict that though, and that's my point. If you understand that black women are indeed colorstruck and on average think that lighter skin is better than darker skin, then what's the point in repeating this "dark skinned guys get just as much play from black girls as light skinned guys get.....from my experience" shyt? Obviouy that's not the case overall on average. I'll repeat once more just so you get it, tw average light skinned black man gets more play from black women than the average dark skinned black man. What you've seen happen with your brother and his friends or whatever doesn't discount that fact.

What black women you talking about? Because light skin women love dark skin men and dark skin women love light skin men (on average). Where did you grow up?

I will admit that yes you rarely see a dark skin woman liking a dark skin men but almost every light skin girl I know love dark skin men.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
People on here knows what my girlfriend looks like so the fakkit remarks won't work.

Your dark butt mama gave birth to a nikka who would chase after half cac's. While your mama was experiencing racism raising you she didnt know her son would chase the oppressors children.

You're a c00n and need to hang yourself.

Deal with it :banderas:

Really? Despite the fact that you referred to her as a "dark butt", some of you clowns truly expose yourselves for being absolute, complete herbs fishing for daps. You know good and damn well you wouldn't bring anyone's fukking mother into a debate in reality without getting dropped through concrete. Make your point w/o insulting someone's mother & cut that shyt out.

Daps
They not ugly because they dark, they ugly because they ugly. The girl to the right of the one in yellow is okay though. Chris Brown is also a light bright and he ugly as well. (to me anyway).

Here's a beautiful dark skin women
Mf493a9ae14a2549acfd5a0e5b43ea81d.jpg

You do realize that those are beauty pageant queens in Sudan right? They're the best of the best.
If they were the equivalent white woman they'd be viewed in a different light, or if these women had lighter skin.

360crazy

360crazy please say the crazy!
Daps
Reppin
Basedworld Paradise
Really? Despite the fact that you referred to her as a "dark butt", some of you clowns truly expose yourselves for being absolute, complete herbs fishing for daps. You know good and damn well you wouldn't bring anyone's fukking mother into a debate in reality without getting dropped through concrete. Make your point w/o insulting someone's mother & cut that shyt out.

Dude if u get that upset over literal childish antics such as somebody talking about ur momma....ur not one to understand a point no matter how its presented to u. If you'd assault someone for something so trivial, you're just an emotional bytch. I GUARANTEE you wouldn't drop me no matter what I say about ur worthless mother. Grow the fukk up. HE HE talked about my mom...boo whoo

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These blatant lies. Black women have a strong preference for black men, and will always choose Idris Elba type over any other kind of man. Instead of embracing this #blackexcellence fact you rather believe its the opposite just to make them look bad.

edit. People are actually saying black women only like dark skinned men because white women did? :snoop: What is with black people always giving credit to whites for everything?
i already addressed this. ask a black woman the type of dark skinned guy she likes, and it'll literally be the same 5 nikkas; and as someone else pointed out. the dark skinned men y'all claim to love also admit they caught HELL growing up over their skin color