Are we partly responsible for black women's self-hate issues?

Dman414

Banned
Daps
Sounds like black men who always bring up kelly rowland and gabby union. :heh: Dark skinned men constantly say they're the most desired so their self esteem is fine breh:deadrose:

I dont bring those average hoes up. I say toni braxton or Janet

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whatever you say yah dap-fishing weirdo. We all know black people clown those darker than them HARD, or anyone that seems African. To deny this just tells me you did the same shyt in school (or laughed when someone did) and don't want to admit to it because it makes you a c00n :usure:

:stopitslime:

In your post you stated that that no one found that skin tone attractive which is completely false and straight up bullshyt. Even if dark skinned cats\chicks did get picked on in elementary and jr high, adolescents should not be used as a barometer on how things are really viewed socially as adults.....

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
And why should we? That's an extreme skin tone, and it looks weird. It's just as bad as a pale, sick-looking white bytch.....but it's only acceptable to clown and insult pale people, not darkies :snoop:

Look at Noob Saibot in the middle there. I'll bet you we already had 5 people quote that pic and claim she was the "most beautiful", just because she looks like the darkest one :snoop:
post a picture of your hoe

She is beautiful and the most important thing that matters is, she doesn't have to confine into white supremacy because her people know she's beautiful.:pacspit:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Ahhh shut the fukk up. If you think that the conversation is unintelligent and that offering your opinion is a waste of time, then get the fukk out of the conversation and keep your opinion to yourself.

You aren't fooling anyone. You and some of these other "female" posters just don't have the mental capacity to engage with people who can challenge your bullshyt. Your lack of intelligence leaves you relegated to these sideline empty comments

You sound so mad about nothing. I was talking to someone else. Mind your fukking business. You sound like a buffoon getting mad about a conversation that you aren't even apart of. I post where I want. You act like you are talking about something that hasn't been discussed a million times of this forum. You aren't saying any thing new or profound or enlightened. Beside, how is anyone suppose to have a conversation with you when you are over there drying your tears and wiping your nose. FOH with your sensitive ass.

Last edited:

Dman414

Banned
Daps
I grew up on the east. I'm well aware that opposites tend to attract as far as light skinned and dark skinned black people. That doesn't discount my point that black women are just as colorstruck as black men. You keep trying to duck and dodge that truth and that's what makes it seem like you have an agenda. There's a whole lot of room on the spectrum between light skin and dark skin, and most blacks are somewhere in the middle. You're trying to paint it like blacks either the complexion of Alicia Keys or Wesley Snipes.

You're still confused as to what I'm saying. I'm not sayin that black women aren't attracted to dark skinned black men. I'm saying that black when are just as colorstruck and have just as many issues with colorism as black men do. Being attracted to dark skinned black men doesn't discount a black women from having issues with colorism. I've seen plenty of women with dark skinned men, shyt on their man's dark complexion when they angry or upset. Any dark skinned black person will tell you that their dark complexion is the 1st thing that other black people will point out when their trying to dis. A lot of the same women who are attracted to brothers like Elba and Chestnut, would call those cats every "black" name under the sun if they got mad enough. Colorism is deeply ingrained in both black men and women. It's counterproductive to deny that or pretend as if one gender is more colorstruck than the other.

I actually have a theory as to why dark skinned black men seemingly get more love from people than dark skinned black women, but people's self esteem aren't ready for that.

Probably cause a lot of darkskinned black men are good looking (no homo) while a lot of darkskinned sisters are not attractive. You see darkskinned brothers dominating whether its sports (michael Jordan) music (50cent, Pdiddy, Kayne. etc. The world sees that. When you see darkskinned sisters they are loud and ghetto acting (sheryl underwood) or just plain horrible (precious) or frumpy (viola davis) White women cosigned darkskinned brothers it was a wrap. Oh and when a cool white boy is with a black women she is lightskinned and fine see paula patton and robin thicke

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
You dudes just repeat shyt you hear from tariq nasheed.

I said I SEE it all the time, with my ACTUAL EYES in REAL LIFE.

not via a YouTube video.

these Black feminists hate Black men and are only concerned with empowering themselves while completely destroying patriarchy and masculinity, this is something I've observed.

these strong Black feminist women get around white men and it's like they magically turn back into "normal women", they're docile, nice, sweet, flirty, if a white male shows any interest, they won't speak a fukking peep about black feminism in his presence.

there's a lot of black feminists fukking white men on the low and some of the are even called ****** while in bed with these white men but no one is ready to speak up on that tho.

but let me go toast these bagels.

hnXLQAe.png

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
They not ugly because they dark, they ugly because they ugly. The girl to the right of the one in yellow is okay though. Chris Brown is also a light bright and he ugly as well. (to me anyway).

Here's a beautiful dark skin women
Mf493a9ae14a2549acfd5a0e5b43ea81d.jpg
damn, this chick is about to be the new "it" girl amongst black women. Let her get a white love interest in a flick and she'll be Beyonce status.:russ:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
I grew up on the east. I'm well aware that opposites tend to attract as far as light skinned and dark skinned black people. That doesn't discount my point that black women are just as colorstruck as black men. You keep trying to duck and dodge that truth and that's what makes it seem like you have an agenda. There's a whole lot of room on the spectrum between light skin and dark skin, as most blacks for somewhere in the middle. You're trying to paint it like blacks either the complexion of Alicia Keys or Wesley Snipes.

You're still confused as to what I'm saying. I'm not sayin that black women aren't attracted to dark skinned black men. I'm saying that black when are just as colorstruck and have just as many issues with colorism as black men do. Being attracted to dark skinned black men doesn't discount a black women from having issues with colorism. I've seen plenty of women with dark skinned men, shyt on their man's dark complexion when they angry or upset. Any dark skinned black person will tell you that their dark complexion is the 1st thing that other black people will point out when their trying to dis. A lot of the same women who are attracted to brothers like Elba and Chestnut, would call those cats every "black" name under the sun of they got mad enough. Colorism is deeply ingrained in both black men and women. It's counterproductive to deny that or pretend as if one gender is more colorstruck than the other.

I actually have a theory as to why dark skinned black men seemingly get more love from people than dark skinned black women, but people's self esteem aren't ready for that.

But I'm not ducking or dodging anything! Why do you insist on arguing points that aren't there! I've already mentioned that you have black women who talk about not only other black women but children which says that are way more colorstruck than black men. I also never said anything about there not being a spectrum, I know black people come in many shades. I've already explained how I use the term light skin and dark skin, do I have to explain again?

Plus you're point can be said about light skin people as well. How many memes do we have on "light skin women be like"? I always see darker black people going in on light skin dudes saying they soft just like dark skin dudes get made fun of as well. You honestly believe light skin people don't get bullied by darker blacks? I have dark, brown, and light skin people in my family. My younger cousin was trying to color her skin with a marker because she wanted to be black like me. Other people made her feel like she was less of a black person simply for being born light with looser curled hair.

Everyone gets made fun of dark skin, light skin, skinny, fat, tall, short. Dark skin people are not the only victims of colorism like you're trying to make it seem and that's my point.

Daps
:stopitslime:

In your post you stated that that no one found that skin tone attractive which is completely false and straight up bullshyt. Even if dark skinned cats\chicks did get picked on in elementary and jr high, adolescents should not be used as a barometer on how things are really viewed socially as adults.....

I mean it's very predominant is what I'm saying. It may not be 100%, but it's the majority of blacks that feel that way.

adolescents should not be used as a barometer on how things are really viewed socially as adults.....

stephen-a-smith-first-take-skip-bayless-2.jpg

While some people grow up and mature, most do not. People, by and large, are just as shallow and just as mean as they were in middle/high school. The main difference is that they make fun of you when you aren't there/when you leave the room instead of to your face. People just get better at hiding their true nature, it's not like they just get more mature.

The same girls that were clowning on dark skinned dudes will still be quick to reject one if he came up to them in a club because of his skin.

Dman414

Banned
Daps
damn, this chick is about to be the new "it" girl amongst black women. Let her get a white love interest in a flick and she'll be Beyonce status.:russ:

that's that chick these clowns keep gassing up on facebook. She is not attractive

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Some of y'all honestly sound like y'all have a serious grudge against light skin people but trust me, if you talk to and befriend one you'll learn the grass is not greener on the other side.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Dude if u get that upset over literal childish antics such as somebody talking about ur momma....ur not one to understand a point no matter how its presented to u. If you'd assault someone for something so trivial, you're just an emotional bytch. I GUARANTEE you wouldn't drop me no matter what I say about ur worthless mother. Grow the fukk up. HE HE talked about my mom...boo whoo

By responding to this I'm acknowledging you more than your pops ever did, but if you were half this tough offline, then maybe you wouldn't be so discontent with life and trying so hard to pretend to be here. :flabbynsick: You're certainly polite and cordial in person, so cut it out. You're not getting that dap & you're not convincing anyone. :laff:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably cause a lot of darkskinned black men are good looking (no homo) while a lot of darkskinned sisters are not attractive. You see darkskinned brothers dominating whether its sports (michael Jordan) music (50cent, Pdiddy, Kayne. etc. The world sees that. When you see darkskinned sisters they are loud and ghetto acting (sheryl underwood) or just plain horrible (precious) or frumpy (viola davis) White women cosigned darkskinned brothers it was a wrap. Oh and when a cool white boy is with a black women she is lightskinned and fine see paula patton and robin thicke

This is bad logic son