Are we partly responsible for black women's self-hate issues?

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
The difference is that being nerdy/geeky is based on how you act and can be readily changed. Black people are literally mocked for something they can't change and by people that have the exact same problem.

Honestly though what's wrong with darker people dating outside their race? We've already concluded the world is a place were lighter people are treated better, so maybe if that darker black person marries out, their kid will have a better life.
now you're just trolling. I also have a strong suspicion that you're a cac alias

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
look @ this snow ape over here

image.jpg

look how these two shec00n are staring at that poor white guy. Fat bish is looking at that white meat like she just seen a plate of kfc biscuits.:scusthov:

Insulting children, y'all are sad.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
now you're just trolling. I also have a strong suspicion that you're a cac alias

to be quite honest, that post is about as honest as it gets, this is the exact reason darker people seek to procreate with lighter skinned people, so their offspring might have a shot at an easier life in a world that judges people based on the color of their skin.

"my child gon have good hair and pretty eyes"

hnXLQAe.png

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Again, you're calling brown dudes "dark skinned". Most people, especially black people, do not find this skin tone attractive

243_1sudan2.jpg

Anyone that went to high school with black people will tell you this.
I'll take the one in the middle and the one on her right. Possibly the one in the yellow also.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
to be quite honest, that post is about as honest as it gets, this is the exact reason darker people seek to procreate with lighter skinned people, so their offspring might have a shot at an easier life in a world that judges people based on the color of their skin.

"my child gon have good hair and pretty eyes"

hnXLQAe.png
naw, it not about whether it's true or not. It's the fact that he was condoning it.

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You ever think when they go to those white schools it's a lack of black women willing you date them or even available for them to choose.

but black women go to college waaay more than black men...so why wouldn't they have some to choose from?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
naw, it not about whether it's true or not. It's the fact that he was condoning it.

I don't personally like hearing people say that, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't understand why a black person would see things that way.

the world is pretty fukked up when it comes to treatment based on skin color, and a lot of black people have internalized the racism and stereotypes they're forced to deal with everyday which leads to this way of thinking.

no one wants their kids to go through the same struggles they went through if they can avoid it.

Black people don't want to honestly acknowledge what laid the groundwork for this way of thinking either because many simply don't understand the root cause of the problem.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
What role do black men play in sustaining black women's self-hatred issues?

And how could we help our sisters feel more beautiful?

This. And lol @ "partly."

IMO, we're wholly responsible.

Of course, I could go Kat Williams "It's esteem of yo' self." But, we the same one who kill them for even dating one white man.

I was at the movies last night and saw these two women:

Lupita90-600x349.jpg

th

One has a weave & painted on eyebrows (I know it's not easy to see in the picture, but, if you saw Ride Along) and the other has plucked eyebrows, but, wears her natural hair (the style on thecoli, I know).

But, they're both dark skin (beautiful, IMO) and most likely deal with the same pressure from black men (too dark, "nappy" hair, etc.).

Thru all that; we'd kill them for dating a white guy. Of course, they deal with it from the world, but, if they didn't have to deal with it, in the community, it'll be easier to deal the issues.

PS: I have no issues with the way either woman chooses to wear their hair and makeup.