Are we partly responsible for black women's self-hate issues?

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
perm woke you up out your sleep to come in here angry.

hnXLQAe.png

i have dreads though.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
or maybe your just ugly.............

You bish kill me with this shyt you got to have a man tell you your sexy for you to feel good about yourself.

NEW fukkING FLASH

FOR 500 YEAR WHITE MEN ,AZN MEN ,SPAN MEN HAVE BEEN TELLING THERE KIDS BLACK MEN ARE THUGS,UGLY,STINK...........

BUT WE SAID fukk IT WE STILL GOING TO DO US.WE HAD ARE OWN SWAG KEPT DOING US.

GUESS WHAT NOW ALL THEM HOE FROM DIFFERENT RACE WANT TO fukk WITH A BLACK MAN.

STOP PUTTING OTHER PPL HAIR IN YOUR HEAD,STOP WITH THEM WHITE CREAM.

BLACK MEN CAN NOT SAVE YOU.

SAVE YOUR MOTHERfukkING SELF LIKE WE DID.

Ain't you the nikka who posts every day about how ugly you are IRL ?

:comeon:

Yo i just told you it a gimmick.

Stop trying to insult me and talk about what i posted before.
:comeon:

:russ: This nikka....

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
I was actually already in this convo before you jumped your ass in. The only reason that I even quoted you is because you said some dumb shyt that needed to be corrected. I know exactly what you've said and implied. You can keep trying to sugarcoat your bullshyt with this "from my experience" disclaimer, but it's still bullshyt. "Cute" is subjective. The people you consider to be "cute" aren't necessarily cute to the next person. Dark skinned black men do not get as much love on average from black women as light skinned black men. The reason you're so hell bent on perpetuating that lie is because you are trying to paint black men as being more colorstruck than black women. No, you might not come out and directly say that but you're clearly implying it. You're just too cowardly to admit that.
I've already stated earlier black women were more colostruck dumbass. I was the one who said black women tell their own kids all the time to stay out of the sun because they "getting to black" or throw a perm in their kids hair because its "too nappy". Again you're trying to find a fukking argument that isn't here! All my statement was saying is that dark skin men get as many girls as light skin men from what I've seen. Maybe for you it must be different but when I hang out with my older brother and his friends he and his other dark skin friend get more play than the other two who are closer to being light. I never said black women weren't colostruck nor that dark skin men don't get clowned, I was just pointing out they get love as well. Damn can't even give my fine dark skin brothers some love without it being accused of me hating black men or being some black feminazi.

Now if what I said came out wrong, I apologize but what you're saying is definitely NOT what I meant it to be taken as.

Daps
Again, you're calling brown dudes "dark skinned". Most people, especially black people, do not find this skin tone attractive

243_1sudan2.jpg

Anyone that went to high school with black people will tell you this.

And why should we? That's an extreme skin tone, and it looks weird. It's just as bad as a pale, sick-looking white bytch.....but it's only acceptable to clown and insult pale people, not darkies :snoop:

Look at Noob Saibot in the middle there. I'll bet you we already had 5 people quote that pic and claim she was the "most beautiful", just because she looks like the darkest one :snoop:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
And why should we? That's an extreme skin tone, and it looks weird. It's just as bad as a pale, sick-looking white bytch.....but it's only acceptable to clown and insult pale people, not darkies :snoop:

Look at Noob Saibot in the middle there. I'll bet you we already had 5 people quote that pic and claim she was the "most beautiful", just because she looks like the darkest one :snoop:

:leostare:

360crazy

360crazy please say the crazy!
Daps
Reppin
Basedworld Paradise

idk breh....I knew a couple of really super cute dark skinned chicks. You're spreading propaganda.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Again, you're calling brown dudes "dark skinned". Most people, especially black people, do not find this skin tone attractive

243_1sudan2.jpg

Anyone that went to high school with black people will tell you this.
They not ugly because they dark, they ugly because they ugly. The girl to the right of the one in yellow is okay though. Chris Brown is also a light bright and he ugly as well. (to me anyway).

Here's a beautiful dark skin women
Mf493a9ae14a2549acfd5a0e5b43ea81d.jpg