Are we partly responsible for black women's self-hate issues?

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Oh now i see what's really going on, you nikkas are just a bunch of bitter dark skinned dudes who were rejected by women. It wasn't that you were dark skinned breh, It was that you were ugly and lame.
look @ this snow ape over here
you think that's something...you should have seen the stampede that a lot of these young black women caused when Justin Beiber had a concert at the Apollo a few years back...he almost didn't make it out alive ...lol...it was like the running of the bulls.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...er-night-belive-album-lands-article-1.1097851
image.jpg

look how these two shec00n are staring at that poor white guy. Fat bish is looking at that white meat like she just seen a plate of kfc biscuits.:scusthov:

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do I need to find posts where you're talking about how ugly you are :comeon:

You need to put that stone down and have a seat.

Yo i just told you it a gimmick.

Stop trying to insult me and talk about what i posted before.
:comeon:

Daps
Reppin
LWO
There is nothing intelligent about this conversation. Very few people want to have a real conversation about the topic. It's just a blame game and a bunch of generalizations. I've add my opinion in the past and I've found it to be a waste of time.

:what: Then if you don't have anything to add to this thread, why the fuuck you came in here? For attention?

BangerzAOTY

Banned
Daps
There is nothing intelligent about this conversation. Very few people want to have a real conversation about the topic. It's just a blame game and a bunch of generalizations. I've add my opinion in the past and I've found it to be a waste of time.
Great points were made in this thread on the solutions to the problem at hand..Did you co-sign any of it or did u ignore it and make a sarcastic remark just to go against men like most black women do in america..

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Great points were made in this thread on the solutions to the problem at hand..Did you co-sign any of it or did u ignore it and make a sarcastic remark just to go against men like most black women do in america..

And this is the reason it's not worth discussing with you.