Are we partly responsible for black women's self-hate issues?

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you think that's something...you should have seen the stampede that a lot of these young black women caused when Justin Beiber had a concert at the Apollo a few years back...he almost didn't make it out alive ...lol...it was like the running of the bulls.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...er-night-belive-album-lands-article-1.1097851

All little girls like Justin Bieber. Why shouldn't that include black girls? And if not, are other girls of color (Indian, Asian, Latina, etc) included in this?

Imagine a bunch of black women came in here and said you guys shouldn't like your childhood crushes like Danielle Fishel, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Tiffani Thiessen, etc. because you're black men and they're white:stopitslime: They'd be laughed out the thread.

KellyMain.jpg

Danielle-Fishel-Topanga-en-bikini-571x800-06.jpg

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
This is not difficult.

Hating black women was not mentioned.

I said its abnormal to not find women who share your skin shade attractive.
having a preference doesnt mean that u hate females that share your own shade. Using your logic, I should like men instead of women because Im a man :pachaha: (pause) :birdman:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Elba is one of those dudes that women like more for how he's put together, his accent, and the way he carries himself more than his raw looks. Most non-black women were even surprised he was getting love like that, while a lighter dude it'd be a no-brainer why he was getting love.

Most black women still view lighter dudes as more attractive. Most "playboys" I know are light skinned dudes. Maybe older women are different, but younger women LOVE them some light-skinned dudes.

I was using Idris as an example physically, not specifically him as a person.

and they get called self hating c00ns for it :whew:

I don't think anyone has ever called a black man finding obviously attractive white women self haters. Its only when they're put on a pedestal or diss BW in favor of them is when self hatred is brought up. Nobody is saying you can only like black women if you're black, lol.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
These blatant lies. Black women have a strong preference for black men, and will always choose Idris Elba type over any other kind of man. Instead of embracing this #blackexcellence fact you rather believe its the opposite just to make them look bad.

Bullshyt black women prefer Michael early type dudes over idris Elba type dudes. Idris elba is equivalent to a white person having a black friend.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and they get called self hating c00ns for it :whew:

I don't think anyone has ever called a black man for finding obviously attractive white women self haters. Its when they're put on a pedestal or diss BW in favor of them is when self hatred is brought up.
yeah, they think they can just go "oh we changed our minds" :skip: nah too late bytch, y'all already warped a lot of childhoods w/your hatred of dark skinned males. them friends grew up wanting nothing to do with black women, and y'all cant blame em for it.

You don't think white boys grow up getting made fun of for being geeky or nerdy by white girls too? Its universal. But they don't conclude "Well I guess have to date outside my race now" as their solution to their problems. People of color always seem to think somehow white people are the answer.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Elba is one of those dudes that women like more for how he's put together, his accent, and the way he carries himself more than his raw looks. Most non-black women were even surprised he was getting love like that, while a lighter dude it'd be a no-brainer why he was getting love.

Most black women still view lighter dudes as more attractive. Most "playboys" I know are light skinned dudes. Maybe older women are different, but younger women LOVE them some light-skinned dudes.

i TOTALLY disagree with this shyt

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I don't think anyone has ever called a black man for finding obviously attractive white women self haters. Its when they're put on a pedestal or diss BW in favor of them is when self hatred is brought up.

You don't think white boys grow up getting made fun of for being geeky or nerdy by white girls too? Its universal. But they don't conclude "Well I guess have to date outside my race now" as their solution to their problems. People of color always seem to think somehow white people are the answer.

Are you serious

Daps

The difference is that being nerdy/geeky is based on how you act and can be readily changed. Black people are literally mocked for something they can't change and by people that have the exact same problem.

Honestly though what's wrong with darker people dating outside their race? We've already concluded the world is a place were lighter people are treated better, so maybe if that darker black person marries out, their kid will have a better life.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
How was that logic faulty?

In order to reproduce yourself ( future offspring) whether you're Asian, Black or White you must find a woman who shares your identity AKA skin tone to reprobably oduce that SAME image.

Anything outside that realm is a subrace.

:snoop: Horrible logic

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bullshyt black women prefer Michael early type dudes over idris Elba type dudes. Idris elba is equivalent to a white person having a black friend.

Do you guys know any black women... :leostare:

Again Idris was just an example. Its Morris Chestnut, Blair Underwood, Mekhi Phifer, Tyrese, etc. And of course the GOAT black male sex symbol, Denzel Washington.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
How was that logic faulty?

In order to reproduce yourself ( future offspring) whether you're Asian, Black or White you must find a woman who shares your identity AKA skin tone in order to re-produce that SAME image.

Anything outside that realm is a subrace.

so if i choose to marry and have kids with a chick the same shade as Gina from Martin, thats an issue to you? :pachaha:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The difference is that being nerdy/geeky is based on how you act and can be readily changed. Black people are literally mocked for something they can't change and by people that have the exact same problem.

Honestly though what's wrong with darker people dating outside their race? We've already concluded the world is a place were lighter people are treated better, so maybe if that darker black person marries out, their kid will have a better life.

That also means your family tree has now become white.

harry-belafonte_3548428.jpg

Gradually breeding yourself out for your children to have an 'easier' life is ridiculous.