Are we partly responsible for black women's self-hate issues?

Daps
Do you guys know any black women... :leostare:

Again Idris was just an example. Its Morris Chestnut, Blair Underwood, Mekhi Phifer, Tyrese, etc. And of course the GOAT black male sex symbol, Denzel Washington.

Again, you're calling brown dudes "dark skinned". Most people, especially black people, do not find this skin tone attractive

243_1sudan2.jpg

Anyone that went to high school with black people will tell you this.

• Dap
Reactions: GZR

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More unnecessary histrionics:pachaha:

:snoop: So you equate the shade that light skinned men get from black women with the shade that dark skinned men get huh? You're in denial, which is common with a lot of black women these days. The average light skinned black man will get more play from the average black woman than the average dark skinned black man will get. Stop denying that, it's makes you look dishonest.

Remember B2k? Two light skin dudes, two dark skinned dudes. Little girls loved them. Who were the most popular? Omarion and J-Boog.

Daps
That also means your family tree has now become white.

harry-belafonte_3548428.jpg

Gradually breeding yourself out for your children to have an 'easier' life is ridiculous.

1. Their lives will be easier as white people than as black people, although that's a whole different topic. Secondly,

You're assuming they're breeding with whites every time, which may not be the case. It could be hispanics one gen, then Asians, then Indians, then whites.
You could have super sexy mixed women like this

sexy-hot-brazilian-girl-in-bikini-pics.png

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Do you guys know any black women... :leostare:

Again Idris was just an example. Its Morris Chestnut, Blair Underwood, Mekhi Phifer, Tyrese, etc. And of course the GOAT black male sex symbol, Denzel Washington.

So black women don't like drake so black women don't like j.cole so black woman don't like Terrance Howard .zo black women don't like Shamar Moore. So black women don't not like prince. So black women don't like el debarge. So black women don't like Obama. So black women don't like Boris kodjoe.

• Dap
Reactions: GZR

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. Their lives will be easier as white people than as black people, although that's a whole different topic. Secondly,

You're assuming they're breeding with whites every time, which may not be the case. It could be hispanics one gen, then Asians, then Indians, then whites.
You could have super sexy mixed women like this

sexy-hot-brazilian-girl-in-bikini-pics.png

So we should all becomes mutts. :troll:

I don't find her super sexy. She's just okay. :yeshrug:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So black women don't like drake so black women don't like j.cole so black woman don't like Terrance Howard .zo black women don't like Shamar Moore. So black women don't not like prince. So black women don't like el debarge. So black women don't like Obama. So black women don't like Boris kodjoe.

I never said Black women don't like ANY light skinned dudes. I said more often than not, the man is brown skin or darker.

Black women like Prince for his music. As a sex symbol? Not really. I don't know any black women who like Terrence Howard :russ:

Daps
So we should all becomes mutts. :troll:

I don't find her super sexy. She's just okay. :yeshrug:

This woman is half arab half African

tumblr_mgdyoaX93f1redjwjo1_400.jpg

This women is mixed with a bit of everything

hot_Muslim_chick3-thumb.jpg

There are more male sex symbols that are light-skinned or caramel than there are dark-skinned.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I never said Black women don't like ANY light skinned dudes. I said more often than not, the man is brown skin or darker.

Black women like Prince for his music. As a sex symbol? Not really. I don't know any black women who like Terrence Howard :russ:

Black women use to love prince and many loved Terrence Howard.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Again, you're calling brown dudes "dark skinned". Most people, especially black people, do not find this skin tone attractive

243_1sudan2.jpg

Anyone that went to high school with black people will tell you this.
What's wrong with those women?

They are healthy very fertile African women that can produce healthy strong Black babies.

WTF.

Daps
What's wrong with those women?

They are healthy very fertile African women that can produce healthy strong Black babies.

WTF.

The way you said this makes it sound so contrived :bryan:.

You and I both know that if someone with that skin tone was in an American school system growing up they'd probably develop issues from OTHER BLACK PEOPLE making fun of how them for being black.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
How is that possible when most black people in America have similar to same skin tone as those women in the picture. It's never been cool to make fun of black people I don't know where you grew up at but I'm 27 and it was never cool back when I was in school or growing up especially among black kids. You we're more likely to be made fun of for wearing cheap sneakers or having a bad haircut then your skin tone because everybody was black and we had somewhat of a understanding of our history.

Nothing forced or contrived about what I said.

If I wasn't already with a lady i would gladly plant a baby in each one of those African women above.
The way you said this makes it sound so contrived :bryan:.

You and I both know that if someone with that skin tone was in an American school system growing up they'd probably develop issues from OTHER BLACK PEOPLE making fun of how them for being black.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eh, most black women still act like that. It's not AS bad as it probably was in the 80s, but black women as a whole are still major c00ns, got a nikka like

1356579991049.png

This is especially true in the south. Dark skinned dudes aren't seen as attractive by most black women. Usually if I see a dark-skinned dude with a girl she's usually white or Asian

Yall just get on here and make shyt up........:laugh: