Are we partly responsible for black women's self-hate issues?

Dman414

Banned
Daps
T.O. type dark skinned dudes do. Again, it seems like we all have different definitions of what is and isn't "dark skinned".

Again, even today, most R&B dudes or "male sex symbols" are light-skinned or brown.
No one makes fun of dark black people more/harder/crueler than other black folk. Get some African students and put them in a school in the south, and see how much "love" their fellow black people will give them. Obviously everyone else laughs because they think it's funny and think dark skin is disgusting as well, but it's sad that black people are basically putting themselves in a position for other people to hate them.

Kids remember black people putting down darker blacks, and don't think twice about looking down on black people because in their eyes "If I'm lighter than them, I can make fun of them and am better than them"

yeah I saw that first hand. I grew up on military bases. It was a mostly white environment. But you have a lot of other races. Only when I moved down south in an all black environment I became aware of how ignorant blacks are. They clowned dudes from africa like you wouldn't believe. Put nikkas down cause they were darkskinned. But it was slightly lighter blacks mostly women doing the hating and talking not light skinned blacks. I'm quick, so I can snap back, but a lot of cats can't. But they clowned me by saying "I talk white" and I took AP classes. Blacks are definitely ignorant.

Dman414

Banned
Daps
Elba is one of those dudes that women like more for how he's put together, his accent, and the way he carries himself more than his raw looks. Most non-black women were even surprised he was getting love like that, while a lighter dude it'd be a no-brainer why he was getting love.

Most black women still view lighter dudes as more attractive. Most "playboys" I know are light skinned dudes. Maybe older women are different, but younger women LOVE them some light-skinned dudes.

In the 80s elba would have been ignored and made fun of because of his darkskin. And he's a handsome dude (no homo) He will probably tell you that if you asked him about since he's in his 40s.Only when gorgeous snowflakes started coming for this nikka then black women took notice.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
If you never heard a black person call another black person's hair nappy then sir the truth is not in you, but that's not the point. Black people wouldn't conform to white standards if OTHER black people weren't on some way doing it also
Most of those Ethiopian girls were getting made fun of in High school, but I guess Drake made them en vogue.
"Ethiopian booty scratcher" "Save a childd 99 cent a day" is what we associate with East Africans by in large in America

Plus most of them have sickly frames where as some of the other admixed Black Diaspora (mainly Afro-Carribeans) consistently come up in conversation in our culture due to their curves etc

Big East African population in Atlanta and for the most part, us Blacks don't fukk with them

Only on The Coli have I seen this narrative that Black men even think about East Africans
more of them for me then.:mjpls:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
that nikka is NOT dark skinned. me & him are the same shade and I aint never in my life been called dark skinned a day in my life. Im brown skinned.

Lawd I done seen it all, Cam Newton is darkskin now :dead: I guess I am too, I'm the same exact complexion :pachaha:

You can make more of a case of him being lightskin before you say he's darkskin :skip:
so am i. in what universe do these people live in where straight down the middle brown black people are consider "dark skinned" by default just because they aren't light skinned? i swear i've never heard that sh*t in 34 years of LIFE until yesterday. :dahell:

Daps
I don't think anyone has ever called a black man for finding obviously attractive white women self haters.

Michael-What-the-office-10400786-400-226.gif

BangerzAOTY

Banned
Daps
It just goes to show that black women choose to be ignorant and uneducated. Knowledge of self is power.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
The only thing we are responsible for was allowing us to be captured, subjugated to slavery and lack of strength to stop white imperialism which is at the core of all self hatred within the black community be it male or female. As men back then the we lacked the strength and means to stop the evil that is white supremacy which still plagues us today.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
I like sisters that look like this

images

hayley-marie-norman.jpg

Aisha_dee_aisha_dee_fox_star_party_arrivals_oqa6k0im5q_l_61Tg7Lt.sized.jpg

If black women feel some type of way about it, I dont give a fukk!

That's nice and all but are YOU half cac ?

Are you mixed?

Are you dark skin ?

Because if you're saying you prefer BIRACIAL aka half white women and you are not yourself aka typical dark skin full black man

And you're infatuated with white women (half)

Then......

All I just wanna know is if you are mixed yourself.

I bet you ain't....