Are we partly responsible for black women's self-hate issues?

Dman414

Banned
Daps
That's one thing I don't like about the coli. Y'all are quick to call any "brown" black dude "dark skin". Cam is probably of an "average" complexion for black dudes. Y'all act like if a dude isn't :heh: complexion he's darkskinned. THIS is darkskinned

loi-des-armes-2001-05-g.jpg

LeGarrette-Blount.jpg

Don_Cheadle_at_his_Brooklyn%27s_Finest_Interview.jpg

And all these dudes got clowned for their complexion growing up, MAINLY by other blacks.

The fact that you think a person has to be 80% CaC to be lightskinned tells me y'all are the c00ns.

yeah I'm sure these dudes had it rough in the 80s. I know chesnut did, cheadle did, blount missed out on all that. Plus these dudes were clowned by black women until white women started checking for these brothers. That didnt started until the early 90s. Since chesnut needs black women or his acting career he probably wont speak on it. BUt ask TO

Dman414

Banned
Daps
When you don't have a preference for women who are the same shade as you,then I would say that Black man has self hatred issues and needs to be put down.

How can you be a dark skin man and not like dark skin women?that doesn't make sense. I really want to put them black men in front of a firing squad because as a race we cannot move forward on a collective level with color struck idiots who think like that.

Have you heard the term opposites attract?

Dman414

Banned
Daps
But you said people with 80% CAC blood not people that "look' white :mindblown: (which Chris Brown doesn't by the way). I could show you pics of grandparents, my grandfather is dark and my grandmother is light and she doesn't look "80% cac" nor does she have white blood (that we know of for the moment.)

And the girl looks like a dark ass white girl.

sistas are just stupid breh. There are tribes in african that are lightskinned with no european blood whatsoever. I met a mixed looking girl from africa that was lightskinnned with that "good" hair. She has no european ancestry in her blood at all. WHites have blacks thinking you must be white somewhere down the line to be lightskinned. That's not true in all cases

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
That's like telling a dark skinned black woman who reveals that she has been teased by other blacks because of her complexion that she only speaks for herself.

The majority of black people are dark skin so why would the opinion of a mulatto minority affect them?

I could see if you we're talking about a place like Brazil or a country where black people with dark skin maybe a minority compared to the mulatto counterparts but here in America the vast majority of us or dark skin therefore its the norm amongst black people.If anything they are the sub race with a diluted bloodline.

Daps
yeah I'm sure these dudes had it rough in the 80s. I know chesnut did, cheadle did, blount missed out on all that. Plus these dudes were clowned by black women until white women started checking for these brothers. That didnt started until the early 90s. Since chesnut needs black women or his acting career he probably wont speak on it. BUt ask TO

Eh, most black women still act like that. It's not AS bad as it probably was in the 80s, but black women as a whole are still major c00ns, got a nikka like

1356579991049.png

This is especially true in the south. Dark skinned dudes aren't seen as attractive by most black women. Usually if I see a dark-skinned dude with a girl she's usually white or Asian

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
Eh, most black women still act like that. It's not AS bad as it probably was in the 80s, but black women as a whole are still major c00ns, got a nikka like

1356579991049.png

This is especially true in the south. Dark skinned dudes aren't seen as attractive by most black women. Usually if I see a dark-skinned dude with a girl she's usually white or Asian

Dark skinned dudes have no trouble getting puss from black women. Stop. nikkas have like 10 baby mamas. :heh:

Daps
Dark skinned dudes have no trouble getting puss from black women. Stop. nikkas have like 10 baby mamas. :heh:

T.O. type dark skinned dudes do. Again, it seems like we all have different definitions of what is and isn't "dark skinned".

Again, even today, most R&B dudes or "male sex symbols" are light-skinned or brown.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
When you don't have a preference for women who are the same shade as you,then I would say that Black man has self hatred issues and needs to be put down.

How can you be a dark skin man and not like dark skin women?that doesn't make sense. I really want to put them black men in front of a firing squad because as a race we cannot move forward on a collective level with color struck idiots who think like that.

so is it self hate if a light skinned BW prefers a dark skinned black man? :ohhh:

Last edited:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not just white people, ALMOST EVERYONE views darker people like trash, especially dark black people. Even if a person looked like a model, was smart, cool, etc, people would be like "shame they're so dark". It would be one thing if white people said that shyt and they could get love in the black community, but even black people are quick to make fun of someone that's too dark.

It is important to have self-esteem though, because most people aren't going to like you, and that's just the truth.

Who regularly makes dark skin jokes and memes out of their own people? :patrice:

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
are u trolling right now.lol

No I'm not.

when you don't find the women who share your skin tone attractive then you have self hatred issues.

We wouldn't be here if black people of the same skin tone did not reproduce/ find one another attractive so I cannot accept any other argument.

If anything you're moving backwards on the logic scale by suggesting its possible not to find women who share your same skin tone attractive.

That's the way the races maintained there's distinctive identities thousands of years.

Do you know why black people have been able to preserve our identity for thousands of years?Because we reproduce with black women who share our skin tone for the most part.

To suggest otherwise would be considered self hatred.

Last edited:
Daps
Who regularly makes dark skin jokes and memes out of their own people? :patrice:

No one makes fun of dark black people more/harder/crueler than other black folk. Get some African students and put them in a school in the south, and see how much "love" their fellow black people will give them. Obviously everyone else laughs because they think it's funny and think dark skin is disgusting as well, but it's sad that black people are basically putting themselves in a position for other people to hate them.

Kids remember black people putting down darker blacks, and don't think twice about looking down on black people because in their eyes "If I'm lighter than them, I can make fun of them and am better than them"

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'd say more BW have a preference for light skinned men, but the love aint reciprocated, same goes for white men :ehh:

These blatant lies. Black women have a strong preference for black men, and will always choose Idris Elba type over any other kind of man. Instead of embracing this #blackexcellence fact you rather believe its the opposite just to make them look bad.

edit. People are actually saying black women only like dark skinned men because white women did? :snoop: What is with black people always giving credit to whites for everything?

Last edited:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one makes fun of dark black people more/harder/crueler than other black folk. Get some African students and put them in a school in the south, and see how much "love" their fellow black people will give them. Obviously everyone else laughs because they think it's funny and think dark skin is disgusting as well, but it's sad that black people are basically putting themselves in a position for other people to hate them.

Kids remember black people putting down darker blacks, and don't think twice about looking down on black people because in their eyes "If I'm lighter than them, I can make fun of them and am better than them"

These people on Twitter even let their white (or 'cac') 'friends' join in. But what they don't realize is they're not laughing with them, they're laughing AT them. Look at these negroes hating and making fun of people that look like themselves. :bryan:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
No I'm not.

when you don't find the women who share your skin tone attractive then you have self hatred issues.

We wouldn't be here if black people of the same skin tone did not reproduce/ find one another attractive so I cannot accept any other argument.

If anything you're moving backwards on the logic scale by suggesting its possible not to find women who share your same skin tone attractive.

That's the way the races maintained there's distinctive identities thousands of years.

Do you know why black people have been able to preserve our identity for thousands of years?Because we reproduce with black women who share our skin tone for the most part.

To suggest otherwise would be considered self hatred.

having a preference doesnt mean that u hate females that share your own shade. Using your logic, I should like men instead of women because Im a man :pachaha: (pause) :birdman:

Daps
These blatant lies. Black women have a strong preference for black men, and will always choose Idris Elba type over any other kind of man. Instead of embracing this #blackexcellence fact you rather believe its the opposite just to make them look bad.

Elba is one of those dudes that women like more for how he's put together, his accent, and the way he carries himself more than his raw looks. Most non-black women were even surprised he was getting love like that, while a lighter dude it'd be a no-brainer why he was getting love.

Most black women still view lighter dudes as more attractive. Most "playboys" I know are light skinned dudes. Maybe older women are different, but younger women LOVE them some light-skinned dudes.