Are we partly responsible for black women's self-hate issues?

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
how do you feel about women who want

1.Tall men
2. Rich men
3. Muscular men

Comparing a person's height,weight or muscle size to systematic oppression based on skin color is crazy. In other words black people were not enslaved and discriminated against because of our height,weight or muscle size. We were enslaved and discriminated against because of our skin color.Now why would a black man turn around and use a shade chart when it comes to picking between black women? The notion that dark is bad was created due to white supremacy therefore any black man who regurgitates that bull shyt when it comes to black women should be put down.

@philmonroe

Last edited:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Comparing a person's height,weight or muscle size to systematic oppression based on skin color is crazy. In other words black people were not enslaved and discriminated against because of our height,weight or muscle size. We were enslaved and discriminated against because of our skin color.Now why would a black man turn around and use a shade chart when it comes to picking between black women? The notion that dark is bad was created due to white supremacy therefore any black man who regurgitates that bull shyt should when it comes to black women should be put down.
so a black man is not supposed to find women of other races attractive?

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
Speak for yourself.

How is that possible when the majority of black people in America are dark skin?Do you know the serious beatdowns mulatto dudes would've gotten every day for disrespecting our heritage like that?

I don't know where your from or who you roll with but if you were letting crossbreeds disrespect black ancestry without getting at them physically then you guys were some cowards.

Anybody who traveled around the country like I have, would know that the vast majority of African Americans still resemble their ancestors four hundred years after their arrival.

Go to Pennsylvania,New York, Mississippi, Alabama, Washington DC, Georgia, Kentucky Arkansas etc and you will notice that the vast majority of black people in those states are dark skin, so how would it be possible for mulattos to pick on us growing? They would have gotten their brains smashed in.

Where I grew up there were mostly black people even though there was a small portion of mulatto but if they ever would have disrespected us for being dark it would have been a bloodbath. Literally speaking.I suggest you get off the internet and look into reality.

I don't know why you typed all that. My point is colorism isn't unique to gender. I wasn't saying mulattos were picking on dark skin people growing up :dead:

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
so a black man is not supposed to find women of other races attractive?

No, a black man shouldn't participate in dialogue judging black women solely on their skin shade.

Since when does skin shade determine value? You can't see that's the same thinking white supremacist follow?

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
No, a black man shouldn't participate in dialogue judging black women solely on their skin shade.

Since when does skin shade determine value? You can't see that's the same thinking white supremacist follow?
I dont your point...if a black man finds a white woman more attractive than a black woman is a he a c00n?

Let's assume he has never said anything bad about black women, he just prefers white chicks....is he a c00n?

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Look at your first sentence.

Speak for yourself.

Dark skin men get clowned growing up, If you African and come to an American school you get clowned. Black Men just ignore it but some c00ns give in(vybez cartel), Black Women internalize it. Black men don't change our appearance to appease whoever is insulting us. I don't know why Black men are getting the blame when it is clearly White supremacy.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
I dont your point...if a black man finds a white woman more attractive than a black woman is a he a c00n?

Let's assume he has never said anything bad about black women, he just prefers white chicks....is he a c00n?

Who said anything about white women when the topic is clearly stated? I'm specifically talking about black men judging or pickink black women solely based on their skin shade.

No where did I mention white women.

Cut the bull shyt.

It is counterproductive for any black man to base a black womans value only one her skin shade the black man who do need to be put down.

Dman414

Banned
Daps
when did black men with tightly coiled hair come to discover that, that very same hair is unattractive when it's on a woman?

how did this come to be?

:lupe:

probably by 3rd grade and got to school and saw that shyt then looked at a white woman's, latina's, asian's or indian women's hair. Then you're like wtf?!

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
its already been said man. a lot of brothas will openly say they think dark skinned women are ugly:yeshrug:

black women sure aren't exempt from this either. i blame 40 percent of it on white supremacy, and the rest is our fault.
Comparing a person's height,weight or muscle size to systematic oppression based on skin color is crazy. In other words black people were not enslaved and discriminated against because of our height,weight or muscle size. We were enslaved and discriminated against because of our skin color.Now why would a black man turn around and use a shade chart when it comes to picking between black women? The notion that dark is bad was created due to white supremacy therefore any black man who regurgitates that bull shyt should when it comes to black women should be put down.

@philmonroe

so black men cant prefer a certain shade of bw?

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
so black men cant prefer a certain shade of bw?

When you don't have a preference for women who are the same shade as you,then I would say that Black man has self hatred issues and needs to be put down.

How can you be a dark skin man and not like dark skin women?that doesn't make sense. I really want to put them black men in front of a firing squad because as a race we cannot move forward on a collective level with color struck idiots who think like that.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
When you don't have a preference for women who are the same shade as you,then I would say that Black man has self hatred issues and needs to be put down.

How can you be a dark skin man and not like dark skin women?that doesn't make sense. I really want to put them black men in front of a firing squad because as a race we cannot move forward on a collective level with color struck idiots who think like that.

are u trolling right now.lol