Are we partly responsible for black women's self-hate issues?

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
On planet earth. He's slightly darker than a brown paper bag. The pic proves my point.
I never said that they were undesired. My point is that Colorism effects black men ad women despite how some black women try to paint it. Let black women like that party heart coward tell it, black men are somehow bigger self haters and more disloyal to the black race than black women. I'm against the divisive black feminist mentality that this thread is based on.
The point was black women don't only love light skin men, I call everyone who isn't light skin dark skin but I'll use the proper "brown skin" term *rolls eyes*.

Dman414

Banned
Daps
7639aad0b170618e087290c7ba0ab84cd46f384a44fa976f2a35e1f9b92c9c91.jpg

Any brotha on here who has gone to a D1 college knows them negroes be straight on that :mjpls:..I remember at my school the black soros held a "town hall" to discuss the lack of unity between football/basketball players and sisters on campus. Them brothers straight :mjlol: at their concerns and reduced the conversation to "if you ain't trying to fukk" :camby: Straight c00ns.
Cam is only attractive to them because he's in the NFL and has bank...you know...for the same reason that they claim that white women groupies would be attracted to him. Black women are groupies just the same.

If Cam were a regular square dude working a 9-5 with an average height and build to go with it, he would not stand a chance against a light skinned dude with loose curly hair, and green/blue/grey eyes with the same employment prospects.
yeah, they pretty much only show appreciation to a dark skinned friend after he's spent enough time in the gym to look like a super slave. :heh:

:mjlol: yeah like tyson beckford, morris chesnut, 50 cent

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Nope we aren't even 0000000.000000000.000001% percent to blame. Grown people mad they cant get everybody they want scust at that shyt. Now if a dude said some shyt like that chicks would try to shame him to oblivion and say he was entitled. If black women (men too for that matter) looked good and was getting quality guys/girls like they think they deserved they wouldn't have those problems or complaints. Obviously all guys /girls don't either so I won't be blamed because some of the ones complaining are truly unattractive and trying to play it off on some other shyt looking but they looking like Sloth though. To all them cats FOH with all the excuses

Edit:Honestly can somebody answer why these threads always turn into chicks trying to take attention away from light skin/mixed chicks? No matter how people frame it thats what this shyt boils down to. That I can't compete (in your mind or maybe the dude you like) so you try to do that chick shaming shyt alot of chicks good for. That shyt is annoying just find someone that you like that likes you for you period smdh.

Last edited:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Cam is only attractive to them because he's in the NFL and has bank...you know...for the same reason that they claim that white women groupies would be attracted to him. Black women are groupies just the same.

If Cam were a regular square dude working a 9-5 with an average height and build to go with it, he would not stand a chance against a light skinned dude with loose curly hair, and green/blue/grey eyes with the same employment prospects.
Whoa. I'm not going there with you my man. You're taking a little too far. Both black women and men are victims of colorism but it's not that bad.

Dman414

Banned
Daps
Oh now i see what's really going on, you nikkas are just a bunch of bitter dark skinned dudes who were rejected by women. It wasn't that you were dark skinned breh, It was that you were ugly and lame.[/quote]

That's how a lot of the dark skinned girls that complain are. India aries of the world. funny how the tiki sumpters and tayana ali's have no problem getting men

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
that nikka is NOT dark skinned. me & him are the same shade and I aint never in my life been called dark skinned a day in my life. Im brown skinned.
Lawd I done seen it all, Cam Newton is darkskin now :dead: I guess I am too, I'm the same exact complexion :pachaha:

You can make more of a case of him being lightskin before you say he's darkskin :skip:

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
For the most part, Brothas love sistas and would love for nothing more than to see them succeed. At the end of the day, you shouldn't worry about what the media or a particular celebrity feels, just the people who matter to you.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Lawd I done seen it all, Cam Newton is darkskin now :dead: I guess I am too, I'm the same exact complexion :pachaha:

You can make more of a case of him being lightskin before you say he's darkskin :skip:
Now you taking it too far, he's closer to dark than light. Anyway like I said before, I call anyone who isn't light darkskin. We all "brown" skinned, just some are light brown and some are a darker brown.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
That's how a lot of the dark skinned girls that complain are. India aries of the world. funny how the tiki sumpters and tayana ali's have no problem getting men

well yeah it goes both ways, a lot of people that are just plain unattractive blaming it on dark skin or being black. I remember one of the women on the dark girls documentary wasn't even dark, she was brown but was complaining no one wanted her. Truth was she was just really ugly.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Yeah, I'm taking it there...lol. Black women love that "Genuwine" look. A lot of them just can't stand the attention that they get.
Yup.....:pachaha: I now this because I heard a lot of chicks say they can't stand lightskin dudes but they'll still end up dating one and having a baby by one :dead:

The reason why they say that is because women don't like men that they feel are prettier than them, more attractive than them, or who may outshine them hence why you hear them say they don't like dudes lighter than them or thinner than them