Are we partly responsible for black women's self-hate issues?

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_m30tg9CGvS1r7r1l7o1_400.gif

Conya Doss in ya avy :ahh::banderas:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Cam Newton? The QB for the panthers ain't dark skin? On what planet? He may not be as dark as Elba or Lance but he's pretty dark to me.

353622.jpg
Nah, he is brown. You should have gone with Reggie Bush. Black women used to love to him.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
:heh: Cam isn't dark skinned, and it's a pretty safe bet that Elba and all other dark skinned black men who grew up around black women haw had to deal with hate concerning ther dark skin. Seriously, black women pretending as if they don't practice colorism is just another example of how they don't take responsibility.

Cam is only attractive to them because he's in the NFL and has bank...you know...for the same reason that they claim that white women groupies would be attracted to him. Black women are groupies just the same.

If Cam were a regular square dude working a 9-5 with an average height and build to go with it, he would not stand a chance against a light skinned dude with loose curly hair, and green/blue/grey eyes with the same employment prospects.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Cam Newton? The QB for the panthers ain't dark skin? On what planet? He may not be as dark as Elba or Lance but he's pretty dark to me.

353622.jpg
On planet earth. He's slightly darker than a brown paper bag. The pic proves my point.
dark skinned men always have the most babies mamas, so I'm not sure how they're being seen as so undesirable.
I never said that they were undesired. My point is that Colorism effects black men ad women despite how some black women try to paint it. Let black women like that party heart coward tell it, black men are somehow bigger self haters and more disloyal to the black race than black women. I'm against the divisive black feminist mentality that this thread is based on.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Cam is only attractive to them because he's in the NFL and has bank...you know...for the same reason that they claim that a white women groupies would be attracted to him. Black women are groupies just the same.

If Cam were a regular dude working a 9=5 with an average height and build to go with it, he would not stand a chance against a light skinned dude with loose curly hair, and green/blue/grey eyes with the same employment prospects.
To who :usure:? I'd love Cam if he were in the NFL the same way if he was working a 9-5, he's a cute guy along with the other men I named. Someone you can say people have a thing for because of money is Lil Wayne :scusthov:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
To who :usure:? I'd love Cam if he were in the NFL the same way if he was working a 9-5, he's a cute guy along with the other men I named. Someone you can say people have a thing for because of money is Lil Wayne :scusthov:

I don't doubt you....I'm just speaking in general.I personally think (and know) that the average black woman would take a young Rick Fox over Cam with all things being equal.

From my experience, the only reason light skinned dudes are discriminated against by black women is because they get too much attention from other black women.