Are we partly responsible for black women's self-hate issues?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
now these hoes are butt hurt because now nikkas want the black women like that.:ehh: Talk about karma
yeah, they think they can just go "oh we changed our minds" :skip: nah too late bytch, y'all already warped a lot of childhoods w/your hatred of dark skinned males. them friends grew up wanting nothing to do with black women, and y'all cant blame em for it.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Is that you in ya avy :whoo:

That chocolate skin and that natural hair got me :noah:

:whoa: Don't think I'm thirsty though. I was just trying to do my part in raising the self esteem of my sisters :smugdraper:
Yes that is me and thanks for the doing your part :hug:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
jJTrQ83.jpg

deuces :skip:
Man please tell me that shyt isn't real...

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Maybe it's because birds of a feather flock together but most black women I know love dark skin men :lupe:

The love Idris Elba, Lance Gross, Tyrese, Cam Newton (to name a few) get from black women is a lot.
:heh: Cam isn't dark skinned, and it's a pretty safe bet that Elba and all other dark skinned black men who grew up around black women haw had to deal with hate concerning ther dark skin. Seriously, black women pretending as if they don't practice colorism is just another example of how they don't take responsibility.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
:heh: Cam isn't dark skinned, and it's a pretty safe bet that Elba and all other dark skinned black men who grew up around black women haw had to deal with hate concerning ther dark skin. Seriously, black women pretending as if they don't practice colorism is just another example of how they don't take responsibility.
Cam Newton? The QB for the panthers ain't dark skin? On what planet? He may not be as dark as Elba or Lance but he's pretty dark to me.

353622.jpg

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia

dark skinned men always have the most babies mamas, so I'm not sure how they're being seen as so undesirable.