Are we partly responsible for black women's self-hate issues?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Conveniently leave out the majority of a post and then call it a straw man because you couldn't say anything to refute it, brehs. And while you're at it pretend that Black women have a preference for light skin in the same number as Black men :ehh:

Congrats. Guess you really showed her how to be a true Black woman. Anyways, its nice out side :smile:

i'd say more BW have a preference for light skinned men, but the love aint reciprocated, same goes for white men :ehh:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you think that's something...you should have seen the stampede that a lot of these young black women caused when Justin Beiber had a concert at the Apollo a few years back...he almost didn't make it out alive ...lol...it was like the running of the bulls.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...er-night-belive-album-lands-article-1.1097851
image.jpg

:whew: you can see the bedwench in her eyes

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
Can Black men be partially blamed for Black women's self hate issues? Sure. Now what changes now? Are black men and women gonna somehow stop looking for white approval tomorrow? No.

Black men could start a movement right now where we pay a compliment to black women in our family and black women on the street. Do you know what that would do? It would make us look thirsty and desperate for female attention. But isn't this what you want? Of course it is. But once you get it, you won't be satisfied and you'll want something else. It'll never end. At the end of the day Black women are still women and women can be a hard bunch to please. But in the end, much of this comes down to the individual and their own internal prejudices.

I as a Black man living on the east coast am not responsible for what a brotha does in Cali. I only can control my actions and how I think, I have no power over anyone else. If black women are going to work themselves out of this self hatred that many supposedly have, then they are going to have to look within and do it themselves.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
so a black girl can't find a white dude attractive? :usure: black men simp over kim k, scar jo, etc. :usure:

Key difference...black men have that evidence added to their portfolio of "self hate"...however...just as you said...when it's the other way around..ts just it's just a black woman "finding a white dude attractive"...nuff' said

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
i'd say more BW have a preference for light skinned men, but the love aint reciprocated, same goes for white men :ehh:
Maybe it's because birds of a feather flock together but most black women I know love dark skin men :lupe:

The love Idris Elba, Lance Gross, Tyrese, Cam Newton (to name a few) get from black women is a lot.

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

We're done here :bryan:

I think I've proven to anyone reading how much you'll say any and everything, even shyt that everybody knows to be bullshyt, to insult Black women or paint us poorly.

Maybe it's because birds of a feather flock together but most black women I know love dark skin men :lupe:

The love Idris Elba, Lance Gross, Tyrese, Cam Newton (to name a few) get from black women is a lot.

It has nothing to do with your circle, its a known fact for anyone that hangs around Black folks. Marcuz will never admit it, and will even insist on the complete opposite, just to make Black women look bad. Its hilarious.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S

Yup and 9 times out of 10...the black woman who don't like light skinned dudes...only don't like them because they are "too pretty" and get "too many women"....they basically think they are all [black] puzzy magnets and players....but they don't like dark skinned men like that because of any "pride" of any sort...it's because they believe that they don't have to compete and put up with the perceived baggage that comes with a lot of light skinned dudes.

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps

Is that you in ya avy :whoo:

That chocolate skin and that natural hair got me :noah:

:whoa: Don't think I'm thirsty though. I was just trying to do my part in raising the self esteem of my sisters :smugdraper: