Are we partly responsible for black women's self-hate issues?

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
Just look at the spaces black men create and control, do they not recreate the eurocentric caste system?

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
you're the one who keeps referring to me as a drug dealer and a dope boy, and implied i was therefore ineligible from using the internet...sounds like the cacs did a number on you :mjpls:

no one is discussing race issues, this is just demented self-hating insecure nikkas thinking up new ways to blame white people and put limits on themselves because whitey controls everything including how they think and feel and act :dead:

but i digress, i'll let yall get back to this deep philosophical debate that will definitely cure racism and teach everybody important things

Did you even read the thread? It isn't about curing racism. Nobody thinks racism can be "cured"

You're really exposing your c00n tendencies with your false assumptions.

Also please tell us what you do on this forum that changes anything?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Did you even read the thread? It isn't about curing racism. Nobody thinks racism can be "cured"

You're really exposing your c00n tendencies with your false assumptions.

Also please tell us what you do on this forum that changes anything?

their c00n ideology is that we should focus on other things, and stop blaming white people for something that they are actually at blame for.

I'm not concerned with trying to repair white people nor am I trying to point the finger at them and say "look what you did", I'm more interested in Black people learning how the system of White supremacy operates and how it's responsible for how both white and non-white people view the world and themselves in it.

if that's me just blaming whitey then so be it, I'll take that charge.
:manny:

Last edited:

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
As a black man, I refused to be accountable for a woman's lack of self-esteem. The men who respect dignified women should be exempted from all blames because it is not their fault or mine that some women refused to learn how to love themselves.

Self-esteem is something that can not be handed to you. It is your responsibility to attain it by doing some soul searching by learning how to love yourself.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Good god thank you.

Let's not act like it was a black man that made a black woman play chopped with her nose, bleach her skin and wear weave to emulate European women and finally feel validated in a white mans world.

How about this, most of black mothers and grandmothers ain't shyt and are the cause for the problems listed above. Maybe you need to take a look at all the women in your own family and she is they at least fit one problem above. Stop blaming black men.
Let's also remember that you NEVER hear black males/fathers say things like "you need to stay out of the sun, you getting black!" or "I can't wait to put a perm in your nappy head."

You also don't see black males/fathers walking around with their young daughter who has big afro puff pigtails in her hair while he got 26" straight fake hair or relaxed straight hair.

Just this past summer, my light skin cousin (who plays alot outside) got a dark tan and one of my older cousins went "oh girl you getting black." Her mother said "yes and she's beautiful." So glad that I don't have a family full of c00ns :blessed: