Are we partly responsible for black women's self-hate issues?

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
they don't really know anything about feminism in general :heh:

I've never seen a collection of smart dumb nykkas like thecoli speaking on feminism and never heard or read Bell Hooks, Patricia Hill Collins, Audre Lorde or Beverly Guy..Dudes really formulating opinions on "social movements" from dusty negroes, :flabbynsick: pimps and angelfire.com quality websites. Somehow black women speaking on grievances and inequalities "emasculates" them.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
So what are you implying? That she's light skinned? That she looks White? She looks fully Black and that's why some of y'all dudes take offence to her being considered attractive. If she was some racially ambiguous instagram chick with a disproportionate fake booty y'all would be thirstin'.

Yeah because you know my preferences in women :russ: I'm the first one on here to call out thirsting over IG chicks :heh:

Michelle Obama isn't attractive because she looks like a brown sloth, her face is the polar opposite of symmetrical :scusthov:

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
i aint know selling drugs and posting on the coli were mutually exclusive...let me guess, i'm supposed to be illiterate and not know how to use a computer either

keep subscribing to cac conventions and you'll always be stuck blaming white folks for everything

also, the purpose of my original post was to get yall to realize how futile and pointless this shyt is, not how much cooler i obviously am for not regurgitating the same garbage in the same race bait threads everyday

but a hit dog always hollers :banderas:

let me know if you ever get that green rep, dap, pity quote or even a smiley face from biscuits tho

This dude is proud of being a drug dealer but I'm the one "subscribing to cac conventions" This dude thinks discussing race issues on a discussion board primarily consisting of Black folk is pointless...but I'm a "c00n":snooze:

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
Obviously the black men in the other countries are responsible for their women's self hate :beli: at least partly. Take some responsibility.
I'm not responsible for another person's perspective on life man...

If you wake up in the morning and feel you need to look a certain way to impress others because the media has warped your mind that much your weak, simple.
I don't care if every b*stard on earth says "YOU A NAPPY HEADED HOE"
Guess what, you believe in a God, and believe you were created by that same God, you're not only insulting yourself by buying that B.S you are insulting your own beliefs!
You never going to look attractive to everyone on Earth, and I understand the hate black women get and wanted to be accepted is human nature. But I believe we come here to overcome those same weak emotions.

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
You attacking every nikka as if we all the same.
But since that's your logic.

Tons of black men will fukk white women because of that same brain washing, but tons of black women will literally FALL in love and marry white men off the strength of "white supremacy" because at the end of the day woman want a dominant male. Even if he's a scrony white male, he's still a WHITE male in their eyes, superior in behavior and all that jazz. Huge difference between that physical attraction the men show and that mind fukkery the women will show.

Black men will do the same but not as often far as I see.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
This dude is proud of being a drug dealer but I'm the one "subscribing to cac conventions" This dude thinks discussing race issues on a discussion board primarily consisting of Black folk is pointless...but I'm a "c00n":snooze:

you're the one who keeps referring to me as a drug dealer and a dope boy, and implied i was therefore ineligible from using the internet...sounds like the cacs did a number on you :mjpls:

no one is discussing race issues, this is just demented self-hating insecure nikkas thinking up new ways to blame white people and put limits on themselves because whitey controls everything including how they think and feel and act :dead:

but i digress, i'll let yall get back to this deep philosophical debate that will definitely cure racism and teach everybody important things

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
you're the one who keeps referring to me as a drug dealer and a dope boy, and implied i was therefore ineligible from using the internet...sounds like the cacs did a number on you :mjpls:

no one is discussing race issues, this is just demented self-hating insecure nikkas thinking up new ways to blame white people and put limits on themselves because whitey controls everything including how they think and feel and act :dead:

but i digress, i'll let yall get back to this deep philosophical debate that will definitely cure racism and teach everybody important things

thanks, come back when you evolve into Charmeleon, then you can tell us how we shouldn't be complaining about the white man while using devices created by the white man.

:camby:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
thanks, come back when you evolve into Charmeleon, then you can tell us how we shouldn't be complaining about the white man while using devices created by the white man.

:camby:

you sure told me man damn my whole perspective has changed let me sit here and complain about self-imposed restrictions and blame it on cacs, that'll teach em

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
no, you COUNT how many athletes have left their black hs girls for a white chick. the overwhelming majority of black sports athletes are with BLACK WOMEN. this is what i mean, y'all have really drunk the fukking kool-aid.

I've lost count how many I've read that bullshyt on here. :mindblown: People really fukking focus on what they choose too, regardless of whether or not it's reality.

Daps
I think this is one of the biggest reason why black people get the shyt they do. We always talk about how everyone is jealous of us for this and that and copies us, and this is true, but it's obvious to anyone that we're insecure about how we look. We as a whole look at darkskinned black people as "inferior" or "lesser" than lighter skinned people, most of the women that are considered "hot" by black folk are lightskinned. We're quick to prop up any popular average-looking black woman as "gorgeous". Both black men and black women are insecure about themselves and hate themselves, it's just that women get all the attention because a man's looks shouldn't matter :yeshrug:

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
7639aad0b170618e087290c7ba0ab84cd46f384a44fa976f2a35e1f9b92c9c91.jpg

Any brotha on here who has gone to a D1 college knows them negroes be straight on that :mjpls:..I remember at my school the black soros held a "town hall" to discuss the lack of unity between football/basketball players and sisters on campus. Them brothers straight :mjlol: at their concerns and reduced the conversation to "if you ain't trying to fukk" :camby: Straight c00ns.

THANK YOU!

They in here tryna talk about something they don't know about. And when people with actual first hand knowledge tries to speak on the subject we're the ones thats crazy.:mjlol:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
I've never seen a collection of smart dumb nykkas like thecoli speaking on feminism and never heard or read Bell Hooks, Patricia Hill Collins, Audre Lorde or Beverly Guy..Dudes really formulating opinions on "social movements" from dusty negroes, :flabbynsick: pimps and angelfire.com quality websites. Somehow black women speaking on grievances and inequalities "emasculates" them.

I guess you're an expert on all things feminine since you pretended to be a woman on here to see dikks. :dead: