Are we partly responsible for black women's self-hate issues?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Anyone saying Black women show self-hate to attract Black men is funny ass shyt.

Black women be the first to hop on a Tupac in a business suit or a man with status and flashy things leaving a sizable population of good Black men out in the cold but you don't see them nikkas complaining or trying to rationalize why it is what it is

Be responsible for your actions and stop blaming other people, especially you Black women, whose behavior has reinforced Black oppression far more than their male counterparts

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
No, Just like the devil Black feminists, they won't go at White supremacy but will attack Black men.

@Chill one of those posters who only show up to particular threads is here.:lolbron:

Grown adults are responsible for themselves. Saying Michelle Obama is attractive and now trying to say grown ass Black women are helpless oversized babies, you nikkas love to spit out platitudes for daps.

The reason dudes think The First lady is ugly is because you could never confuse her for White. And literately no one in the thread is saying Black women are helpless.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
"Ethiopian booty scratcher" "Save a childd 99 cent a day" is what we associate with East Africans by in large in America

Plus most of them have sickly frames where as some of the other admixed Black Diaspora (mainly Afro-Carribeans) consistently come up in conversation in our culture due to their curves etc

Big East African population in Atlanta and for the most part, us Blacks don't fukk with them

Only on The Coli have I seen this narrative that Black men even think about East Africans
Yeah, basically. Africans were shytted on period in school. Its fukked up when you think about it.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
@Chill one of those posters who only show up to particular threads is here.:lolbron:

The reason dudes think The First lady is ugly is because you could never confuse her for White. And literately no one in the thread is saying Black women are helpless.

Majority of Black men say Michelle Obama is attractive so you're statement isn't even correct. The First Lady is clearly more admixed than say Angela Bassett, whom is objectively more attractive, so I'm not seeing your point?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
i'm glad my thoughts and feelings aren't dominated by stupid ass racial insecurities and paranoia about what white people think

i don't see how yall have these same retarded arguments every day that get nowhere and change no ones mind on anything :laff:

yet we continue to have them, and you continually find your way into these threads to remind us how cool you are for not caring about the topic of thread instead of simply turning around and taking the shortway out of this thread never to return again.

:camby:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
A lot of these broads just dont know how to put themselves together.

I learned today that angolan women are whats crackin. :manny:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
yet we continue to have them, and you continually find your way into these threads to remind us how cool you are for not caring about the topic of thread instead of simply turning around and taking the shortway out of this thread never to return again.

:camby:

i do what i want fakkit, who are you?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Your gimmick/purpose on this site is becoming a joke.

You literally ONLY ever show up to preach against black feminism when the thread usually has NOTHING to do with that.

Black feminism is bullshyt homie. That ideology will do nothing but destroy the black community even further. Its demonic and all its proponents are c00ns IMHO.

Black feminism + White supremacy = Death of the black man in America.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Black feminism is bullshyt homie. That ideology will do nothing but destroy the black community even further. Its demonic and all its proponents are c00ns IMHO.

Black feminism + White supremacy = Death of the black man in America.

IT IS BULLshyt. I hate Black Feminism too but the fact is this breh ONLY appears in race threads to talk about Black Feminism :why:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
the system of white supremacy is responsible.

European features are the standard of beauty and as long as white supremacy exists and we live under it, we will continue to see these problems exist amongst non-white people.
The problem with this, is there are no standard european features either. There are features that european themselves find attractive, but the majority themselves don't even have said features. That is why plastic surgery is a massive business.

I also learned this earlier lol.

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No black men do. Count how many athletes left their black high school girlfriend and got with a white girl once they made it to the pros. When you see interracial relationships it's a black man with non black woman so stop lying.

"And when he get on he leave yo ass for a white girl" :yeshrug:

more myths/exaggerations.....most black athletes I know of..especially some of the biggest(Bron,Wade,Melo,LT,etc) and even movie stars have black significant others where as most of the big name and even some of the low tier black actresses suck exclusively white cock....I think bed wenches are projecting their disloyalty to bm to justify their own treachery.

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
i'm glad my thoughts and feelings aren't dominated by stupid ass racial insecurities and paranoia about what white people think

i don't see how yall have these same retarded arguments every day that get nowhere and change no ones mind on anything :laff:

I've learned about some perspectives I wouldn't have considered previously. If some of the posters on this site contributed something to these discussions more sophisticated than basically saying "Black womins sux" these discussions wouldn't seem as pointless.

But why do you care anyway? Shouldn't you be making yourself self look like a hypocrite and then playing it off as "trolling" somewhere?:ld:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
The problem with this, is there are no standard european features either. There are features that european themselves find attractive, but the majority themselves don't even have said features. That is why plastic surgery is a massive business.

I also learned this earlier lol.

Exactly. The standard of beauty is a patchwork of all the most desired features of each ethnic group. It's why girls want small noses but full lips, fat asses but skinny thighs. The "european standard of beauty" rhetoric is just an excuse Black women can use while they go out to find thugs and rich nikkas to fukk with.