Are we gonna pretend Drake hasn't surpassed Kanye?

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
lol. its time to retire the phrase in the bolded.

universally agreed upon by whom? the song just came out. its not possible for it anything to be universally agreed upon. good or bad. lol.

not to mention, you got no cosigns in this thread for that track. not even from the Kanye fans. one of em str8 called it a bad example.

:heh:

Kanye is a hack breh.

the fact that most of the serious hip-hop followers that hype him up as some all-timer are 20 years younger than him, should tell you all you need to know.

THIS
THIS
THIS
It got like 7 daps and three quotes:dwillhuh:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Lol kanye doesn't have any classic albums
Most of his album u have to skip like half them joints.

a classic album to a lot of these dudes is 10 songs that are at least okay.

even if its 20 tracks on the album. as long as it had a couple hits.:mjlol:

It got like 7 daps and three quotes:dwillhuh:

all 3 quotes were telling you to fallback.

and regardless, do you not get the gist of my post? cmon son.

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
You know. I have to give it to OP.

He is a consistent troll with trash opinions that seem ridiculous at first glance, but actually have some underlying layer of truth to them (like the maggot infested bacteria underneath a trash can, it's a discovery but it's still worthless) :russ:

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
Surpassed Kanye in what tho? See how that troll bait works?

It's such a nebulous and generic statement designed to elicit a plethora of undeserved responses that OP can cherry pick from the users of this site who are nothing if not critical of Drake and fans of Hip Hop. Of course it's a ridiculous premise, because despite how polarizing a figure Kanye is, and how shytty his raps are (whether he writes them or not) there is no doubt he is the superior HIP HOP artist due to his producing/beat making ability. The amount of hits they create can be argued from a pop music stand point but the SKILL level of the artists cannot.:stopitslime:

Kanye is Kanye in interviews, award shows, and random paparazzi stalking mishaps, he may be a "douchebag" but his voice is real. What you see is what you get for the most part. THAT IS HIP HOP.

Drake is NOT. Drake is a karaoke performer with deep pockets, and a Platinum JEWCE card. His personality on records is totally manufactured, cause the awkward looking dweeb I see in interviews can't even freestyle properly, plus I don't even think cat has rapped in a cipher (you can get your bytch ass receipts on that if you like):mjlol:.

What I'm sayin is, that he's big and he's a TOY and he's STILL GOTTA BE STOPPED :ufdup:

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
I ain't have the time to entertain your lil internet gimmick.

Likewise :russell:

You want my opinion - show me you're serious. It'll take you 2 seconds

You know. I have to give it to OP.

He is a consistent troll with trash opinions that seem ridiculous at first glance, but actually have some underlying layer of truth to them (like the maggot infested bacteria underneath a trash can, it's a discovery but it's still worthless) :russ:

Reluctantly admit Lord Biatch spits uncomfortable truth, brehs :banderas:

Surpassed Kanye in what tho? See how that troll bait works?

It's such a nebulous and generic statement designed to elicit a plethora of undeserved responses that OP can cherry pick from the users of this site who are nothing if not critical of Drake and fans of Hip Hop. Of course it's a ridiculous premise, because despite how polarizing a figure Kanye is, and how shytty his raps are (whether he writes them or not) there is no doubt he is the superior HIP HOP artist due to his producing/beat making ability. The amount of hits they create can be argued from a pop music stand point but the SKILL level of the artists cannot.:stopitslime:

except that was never part of the convo e.g. Yes "Guess Who's Back" is a classic Kanye beat, but it's irrelevant to this convo as I'm obviously comparing solo Drake work to solo Kanye work.

Let's not even talk about the fact that Ye has others making beats for him.

Kanye is Kanye in interviews, award shows, and random paparazzi stalking mishaps, he may be a "douchebag" but his voice is real. What you see is what you get for the most part. THAT IS HIP HOP.

:mjlol: You are easily deceived.

All that juelz you said about Drake can be easily applied to Kanye, except of course the Jewish part, which I'm starting to think is the only reason y'all keep fuming when it comes to Drake.

Last edited: