Are we gonna pretend Drake hasn't surpassed Kanye?

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
You posted a track that Kayne ruins :mjlol:

Both these dudes make awful music.
No I posted a track that only exists because of Kanye troglodyte.
He's the composer, the producer, he's the common link, hell you can read about the making of the song.
And there's nothing fukking wrong with Kanye's part anyways.

noumena

All Star
Daps
Likewise :russell:

You want my opinion - show me you're serious. It'll take you 2 seconds

Reluctantly admit Lord Biatch spits uncomfortable truth, brehs :banderas:

except that was never part of the convo e.g. Yes "Guess Who's Back" is a classic Kanye beat, but it's irrelevant to this convo as I'm obviously comparing solo Drake work to solo Kanye work.

Let's not even talk about the fact that Ye has others making beats for him.

:mjlol: You are easily deceived.

All that juelz you said about Drake can be easily applied to Kanye, except of course the Jewish part, which I'm starting to think is the only reason y'all keep fuming when it comes to Drake.

And let's not even talk about the fact that Drake has others writing rhymes for him :mjlol:(ye too)

Surpassed Kanye fame wise? You could maybe argue that. As a rapper? eh. pretty easy when you have tent cities of writers and reference tracks and whole verses to bite.

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Drake's music is more street than Ye's, which automatically makes him more hip hop than Ye.

Ye does Katy Perry rap well, but Drake can mingle in that Rihanna world then come back and make a semi-street song. Multiple times.

In fact, some of Drake's stuff is so hip hop it got y'all confused, thinking he could ever be in the vein of Sprite commercial, asking stupid shyt like "is he gon drop a classic", when dude was just a pop rapper from jump street (with the occasional banger) :mjlol:

SirBiatch

Daps
Drake hasn't made one classic yet

neither has Kanye. I expect you to go mute on that. Or a smiley/gif/short and cute response.

Only Kanye fans think Kanye has classics. This is what separates weak rappers from rappers with actual classics. You may not be a huge Nas fan, but even you know Nas has a classic. You can't be a hip hop fan and not love Illmatic on some level. You can easily be a hip hop fan and not give a fukk about Ye's discography.

Mr.Silver

Enlightening And Frightening
Daps
Reppin
Alaska
For all the fukk shyt he does. Kanye is still highly respected among musicians. He's a legendary artist. Numbers aside.

SirBiatch

Daps
For all the fukk shyt he does. Kanye is still highly respected among musicians. He's a legendary artist. Numbers aside.

:duck:

Duck aside, why do you care if x artist is highly respected? How do you even gauge this shyt?

Knowing what y'all know about plants and business relationships, why in the hell would "x rapper cosigns y artist" be at the top of the list for reasons to give a fukk about someone?