Are we all in agreement that the Series X/S is the worst console launch of all time?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I don’t think there has ever been a console that has released without one new piece of software. Not only launch with but as of now we are well past what one would even consider a “launch window” and still no new first party games. Not even talking next gen games or anything, just a 1st party AAA game, cross-gen or not.

Microsoft is releasing Flight Simulator for Series x/s at the end of next month, and even then thats not a new game, it came out last year on PC. Odds are if you’re a fan of the series you’ve played it already. Let’s even say we count that as the first release, thats damn near August for their first release of the console generation. That’s almost 9 months, since launch for a port of a PC game.

If you don’t count that the first Microsoft release will be Psychonauts, which is only really a Microsoft game in name. It started development in 2015 and its releasing for every major console, if we count that it’s still 10 months since launch for a published game by Microsoft.

If we don’t count that??? Oh lord, FORZA????? Great looking game, but it comes out NOVEMBER 9th!!!

Thats is almost the anniversary of the Launch of the Series X/S. You cannot tell me the first Microsoft 1st party exclusive is launching on the 1 year anniversary of a console launch.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
iu

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Both console launches have been absolutely horrible but Xbox is definitely notable for having a trash launch as far as games go.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
:deadhorse:

we've known there wouldn't be any games since Halo got pushed back. The Gunk coming soon though

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Both console launches have been absolutely horrible but Xbox is definitely notable for having a trash launch as far as games go.

I don’t know why people are saying the PS5 launch is horrible. Sure you can play them on PS4 but it’s a way better experience on the 5. In 6 months we got Miles Morales, Sackboy, Returnal, Demon Souls, and Ratchet and clank, and we got Horizon coming. Xbox hasn’t dropped shyt for their fans other than the medium which is coming to PS5. They had a trash launch the worst out of all Xbox consoles. Xbox one’s was 10 times better.

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
Do you own a series x my friend? I’ve had mine since December and have played many games so far and have many pending to play…I often stay away from console warring but what’s 2 or 3 exclusives in the first year compared to shuffling between over a hundred games? We kno the exclusives are coming soon :yeshrug:

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you own a series x my friend? I’ve had mine since December and have played many games so far and have many pending to play…I often stay away from console warring but what’s 2 or 3 exclusives in the first year compared to shuffling between over a hundred games? We kno the exclusives are coming soon :yeshrug:
I bought an Xbox series x. Me and my kids been eating good off gamepass.
As a casual gamer with kids Xbox with gamepaas is a no brainer.
I don't care about any exclusives that are coming to ps5. Thought Spiderman and uncharted were boring. Especially uncharted was basically waiting for the on-screen command to push the right button at the right time.
Only game I'd miss is if there was a sequel to Detroit: become human but I still have my ps4 so sure it would come on that.
Anything else I'm interested in will be coming to both consoles i.e battlefield 6.
Also nothing on PlayStation comes close to Forza Horizon.