Are There Grown Men That Really Think Like This?

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well if they are socially awkward there's nothing they can really do tbh. It's one of those things that you can't change as an adult. The best thing that they can do is get with socially awkward black girls but I don't see that happening tbh. The video makes no sense though. Women of all races don't like lame/nerdy looking me. Mark Zuckerberg was not getting p*ssy in high school even though he was smart as shyt. Breh was still a lame :yeshrug:. The only place where lames get p*ssy is Japan (maybe South Korea).
:whoa: Mark Zuckerberg was pretty popular in high school, don't let the Social Network confuse you, dude was winning prizes in the hard sciences, but he was captain of like two sports teams, and rich at Exeter, there isn't "stupid" at that school.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
He isn't lying - women in general don't get turned on by pointdexters and it's not because they're smart:ehh:

It's because it's their biological imperative to fukk with the nikkas that are aggressive/dominant - this is evident by that 50 shades of grey phenomenon where all sorts of women were fawning over some domination shyt, that was the best selling book for a long time. Fact of the matter is women romanticise being "taken" and "whisked away" by a 7 foot muscular man, they want to be submissive.

This is especially true of your typical black female, they want the masculine nikka not the corny lame brother and on average the smart pointdexters type brehs don't fit that masculine/dominant mould.

So it's not that black women like thugs or dislike smart men; it's that they favour masculinity and domination above all which smart brehs tend to lack.

You don't blame a female peacock for fukking the peacock with the nicest feathers, so don't blame women for desiring masculine men :hubie:

But at the same time lets not act like their isn't a bias against these types of brehs and that they're delusional - "women prefer thugs" has an element of truth to it
Did you just read "The Stranger" breh?

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
If you think the majority of black women are checking for nerds then you got another thing coming :mjlol:

Unless dude is physically attractive and is at the top of his field, career, making good money Black women ain't gon be checking for him like that.

Women in general aren't checking for nerds ie Kent LOL.
For you and any nikka who subscribes to this line of thinking, do you live in a majority black city?

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
The way certain people express themselves offline is a facade and they are truly themselves on the net, not the other way around

That's why it's silly when people say stuff like, "I don't know anybody that thinks like this in the real world", as if we know how someone is really thinking just because they put on a certain face or say the "right" things.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
The way certain people express themselves offline is a facade and they are truly themselves online, not the other way around

That's why it's silly when people say stuff like, "I don't know anybody that thinks like this in the real world", as if we know how someone is really thinking just because they put on a certain face or say the "right" things.
Exactly people fake the funk in real life hardcore but keep it 100 online. Due to anoymity.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
The problem with those that said this to me was that they were too busy worrying about where the next man was placing his dikk instead of working to improve themselves.
Tbh they can't really improve themselves (socially). A lot of them are socially awkward and that is one of those things that you can't really change when you are older. Most people try to change that shyt in high school and their early 20s. After that you are SOL.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
:whoa: Mark Zuckerberg was pretty popular in high school, don't let the Social Network confuse you, dude was winning prizes in the hard sciences, but he was captain of like two sports teams, and rich at Exeter, there isn't "stupid" at that school.
Oh so he went to one of those high schools where people in Science Olympiad were the "popular kids" :ohhh:.

Kex

All Star
Daps
People in general do not like insecurity. If you are not confident in yourself it pours off you and you come off as desperate for acceptance/needy.

When you hear the saying "love yourself" that REALLY MEANS SOMETHING!!