Are there any Submissive Men on the Coli?

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
must be a houston thang....cause i'm the SAME way. haven't run across a chick that dislikes it tho....:thumbsup:

chick i mess with in Spring be texting me shyt like she wants me to be choking her while i nut on face and shyt.

i'm calling her when i'm done with class. i love fukking that bytch.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
chick i mess with in Spring be texting me shyt like she wants me to be choking her while i nut on face and shyt.

i'm calling her when i'm done with class. i love fukking that bytch.

:ooh: my kinda bytch.....

but spring, breh....:why::what:

SKY DADDY

Religion INC.
Daps
Reppin
I am
Or sometimes a female just like being dominant like me. :manny:

I like it rough some times or being submissive but at times I just like being the alpha female :datazz:

But most guys around my age aint into being submissive tho :to:

so I got to go up a few years. :cool:

:obama: god bless ya heart, a female knowin what she wantz in the bedroom never hurt nobody{dependz on who u ask} but can u take as much as u givin out?? half these ladiez cant even take the rod at full throttle, as soon as the helmet goes in they be talkin bout it hurts..............these type of femalez should be banned from the bedroom unless its throat service :shaq:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
:obama: god bless ya heart, a female knowin what she wantz in the bedroom never hurt nobody{dependz on who u ask} but can u take as much as u givin out?? half these ladiez cant even take the rod at full throttle, as soon as the helmet goes in they be talkin bout it hurts..............these type of femalez should be banned from the bedroom unless its throat service :shaq:

Well I can handle lite choking or getting bossed around but spittin, headlocks, vomitin after gettin face fukked :scusthov:

Everything else is A o.k :shaq:

But u aint bout that submissive life anyway :shaq2:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Inside the bedroom - the only submissive sht im down to do is eat nash, all the other sht like getting slapped in the mouth, getting called "bytch boy", getting tied up .e.t.c. ain't happening.

Outside the bedroom - I'm in no way submissive, my pops taught me better, plus I'm of Nigerian decent so being masculine is second nature to me.

SKY DADDY

Religion INC.
Daps
Reppin
I am
Well I can handle lite choking or getting bossed around but spittin, headlocks, vomitin after gettin face fukked :scusthov:

Everything else is A o.k :shaq:

But u aint bout that submissive life anyway :shaq2:

u lucky i cant rep u twice :yeshrug:, like i said tho, bein submissive is a state of mind, i'd let u do what u do, but at the end of the day u gotta report 2 bridge. besides if it came down 2 it n i was diggin u i'd slurp the cream outta ya box n commence 2 tongue fukkin u in2 submission, not cuz im submissive, its the principle..................fukk wit me if u want 2 :lawd: