Are millennial parents really raising bad ass kids out here?

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
In bold. Respectfully disagree. They do have a lot of advantages due to technology. However, phones and social media have created a generation of introverts who are highly distracted. It has bled into older generations too.
It’s the high amounts of sugar in the diet too

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Over 50% of American adults lack proficiency in reading, so it ain't like the grown folks are doing much better on that front. And 60 Minutes did a segment on his kids dealing with the pandemic. One of the things they highlighted was the lack of socialization and how it affected their transition back to school.
While this explains my arguments with Coli niqqas (and bìtches), I need receipts.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
If THIS

Black-Dress-Pants-Belt-for-Men-Stitched-1.jpg

isn't being used in the household the children will be unruly.

Yas

Banned
Daps
Millennials are lazy parents, atleast some of the ones I know they are always trying to drop their kids off on the child free person.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I never expected it to get any better.

Truth is, I don’t trust how a lot of people raise their kids because I don’t trust the parents either.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
what if I were to tell her that the erosion of guidance that children are receiving from parents has more to do with the fact that the west has left the majority of their populous out to dry in terms of economic development and social safety nets…..

Broke, misguided and dysfunctional parents tend to not raise functional and flexible children.

couple that with the Internet and digital interaction decaying our ability to socialize through real world interaction as well as our academic performance/intellectual development (as @Piff Perkins pointed out ) and youre getting generations of children who are increasingly disobedient, distracted, and impulsive, as they were not raised in any sort of stable environment and were given the media equivalent of crack cocaine to stimulate them when they were bored.

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
Millennials are lazy parents, atleast some of the ones I know they are always trying to drop their kids off on the child free person.
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :russ: :russ: :russ: Man y’all really get on here saying anything ask any black millennial and most of them will say they spend a lot of time at their grandma house while their mother ran the Streets this was pretty common with 80s kids and 90s kids my mom and dad and 2 of my aunts was they only ones that didn’t drop their kids off every weekend at my grandparents house

Yas

Banned
Daps
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :russ: :russ: :russ: Man y’all really get on here saying anything ask any black millennial and most of them will say they spend a lot of time at their grandma house while their mother ran the Streets this was pretty common with 80s kids and 90s kids my mom and dad and 2 of my aunts was they only ones that didn’t drop their kids off every weekend at my grandparents house
Atleast they left them with an adult who raised kids before and that's trusted can't say the same now. Plus my mom isn't some dirty foot that dropped her kids off unless it was work related she always had us so I can't relate.

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
shyt is crazy. The generations that made us latch key kids and made baby daddy/ mama culture a thing has thoughts on raising children

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
and look where we are today with millennials and gen z :mjlol:

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
You have kids who were raised by phones and tablets with no restrictions.

Do you understand how warped a kids mind will be to see sex and murder? They definitely can't comprehend it at that age and there are no parents around to explain it.

They aren't given books, crayons and toys to stimulate creativity. Intead they're given a phone as a babysitter with no human interaction.

Kids are smarter now but they're also much weaker. They have no common sense or critical thinking skills.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
She seems so sweet and feminine. I'd get her pregnant and settle down expeditiously.

Maybe she should change the demographic of her clientele :mjpls: