Are millennial parents really raising bad ass kids out here?

Daps
iPad babies not speaking until they are 5.
Lack of tough discipline.
Parents wanting to be friends with their kids.
Feminizing of young boys.
School curriculum being made much easier.

These are just some of the contributing factors that are going to make the next generation of adults losers and failures.

My 3 year old nephew can turn on his tablet and launch apps, but still can't say a word other than "Ba ba ba". His parents don't want to upset him by pushing him to speak.

:snoop:

I'm sorry but :dead:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
“We some punk ass parents nowadays.” -Bernie Mac

What he said was true and he said that in early 2000. He ain’t lyin

Parents fukked us up when we fukked up. My siblings and I didn’t turn out drug addicts or psychopaths. We got the belt when we were out of line.

giphy+%2811%29.gif

These kids nowadays manipulate and run the household because parents too scared to whip out the belt. I think it’s because parents know these kids will take it to social media and make them go viral as abusive parents. Nah man, that’s tuff love.

Last edited:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Ah the mamá worship

Why send them to school if all they gonna do is be like “you ain’t my mama”? My dad would’ve beat my ass for doing that

Thank you Lord for giving me the family and parents you gave me

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even worse than the Boomers and Gen Xers who let the government kick them out of the homes for welfare? (as they tell it).
Oh and:
We didn't abandon our kids because we wanted free handouts from the Feds or we wanted to chase street fantasies or continue a delayed adolescence. I'm a teacher now at an alternative high school so you older nikkas need to cut the cap. Gen X parents who never attend IEP meetings, parents who send their kids to school wearing Yeezys and Balenciaga but the kids read at a 3rd grade level in high school. Look in the mirror before y'all point the finger because the educational outcomes for Gen X and Boomer raised kids are at an all time low. We got a majority of Black kids who are barely proficient at reading but you worried about kids in a ballet class saying no.

:mjlol: