Are millennial parents really raising bad ass kids out here?

Daps
Nah it's embarrassing. We see kids half his age having full on conversations and his retarded ass can't even tell us when he's hungry.

It's sad out here because there are so many kids being raised like him.

:laff: breh going in on his nephew.

But I feel you.

Man I'm spanking and whipping my children, all the things that I got, they getting.

This whole "time out" and "talk to your kids" experiment has given us the worst generation ever. Time to get back to basics.

Hell I look like talking about I don't want to upset my child :gucci:

My parents told me constantly growing up that they brought me into this world and they would take me up outta here. They put the fear of God in me.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
I'd get her pregnant and settle down

In her DMs like “how bout me and you make our own, well behaved kids? :shaq:

Knew this bih was in the DMV area somewhere. How y'all got them redbone/brownskin pretty ass boujee suburban ass broads that like degenerate/nice semi hood nikkas like me ain't even fair:francis:

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C

The lil broad is fine

:whoo:
raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.jpg

jay83

Superstar
Daps
You got single moms thirst trapping on instagram. Calling their sons king. You got dads out in the club trying to live that fast life with two kids.

Not to mention holding down a job now is a whole new challenge in itself. It’s a whole new ballgame out here.

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
iPad babies not speaking until they are 5.
Lack of tough discipline.
Parents wanting to be friends with their kids.
Feminizing of young boys.
School curriculum being made much easier.

These are just some of the contributing factors that are going to make the next generation of adults losers and failures.

My 3 year old nephew can turn on his tablet and launch apps, but still can't say a word other than "Ba ba ba". His parents don't want to upset him by pushing him to speak.

:snoop:
:jbhmm:Maybe he can speak, he's just decided to identify as a lamb.

:troll:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
iPad babies not speaking until they are 5.
Lack of tough discipline.
Parents wanting to be friends with their kids.
Feminizing of young boys.
School curriculum being made much easier.

These are just some of the contributing factors that are going to make the next generation of adults losers and failures.

My 3 year old nephew can turn on his tablet and launch apps, but still can't say a word other than "Ba ba ba". His parents don't want to upset him by pushing him to speak.

:snoop:
Heartbreaking, and this is my niece. She can string a few sentences together but she's pushing 5 and still needs a milk bottle, ice cream and the iPad to "calm her down" when she throws a shyt fit (aka anytime she's asked to do something against her will).

Sister and the father aren't together, and the girl is likely on the spectrum but no one wants to "admit it" as they're at war with each other.

Fun times

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
"The new children are bad" is a common refrain from older people to the point I genuinely tune it out. That being said I think the troubling thing about young children today is the lack of communication and social skills that are regularly reported. Whether people want to blame tablets or quarantine, a lot of small children (and teens) really struggle to express themselves and process things. The other thing that ties a lot of this together is the various studies and school reports showing that large percentages of students are failing basic shyt like reading and writing. Not even talking about math, which is bad too obviously. We've got a couple generations stacked up that don't read...at all. A pretty stark difference from when I was a kid and Harry Potter or Goosebumps or Hunger Games etc were regularly being read.
This post is 100
Even though it’s coming from a filthy Nas Stan, :scusthov: I gotta agree.
I remember when we let our 2 year old watch maybe 2 hrs of tv every other day and that lil nikka wouldnt talk at all. We went to the pediatrician and she was like :damn: only 15 mins. tops!!!! I ain’t even think we were giving him a lot of screen time. We stopped having him watch tv and immediately he was talking more, more expressive, less Bored playing around and yea.
So yea u definitely right with this post

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
Brehs, we gonna listen to a 22 year old who can't manage a class of 10 five year olds for one hour of ballet a week and draw conclusions??

:heh:

Bottomline, she can't teach. No wonder those kids are coming for her neck.

When she is 32 or 42 she will realize that this video was complete trash. When she has kids of her own she gon learn. But for now I guess get your likes on social media to set you up for whatever your actual career is going to be. Cause this ain't it.