☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Christianity in Africa began in Egypt in the middle of the 1st century. By the end of the 2nd century it had reached the region around Carthage. Important Africans who influenced the early development of Christianity include Tertullian, Clement of Alexandria, Origen of Alexandria, Cyprian, Athanasius and Augustine of Hippo.

Christianity is embraced by the majority of the population in most Southern African and Central African states and others in some East and West Africa.

Christianity also got its history from Kemet

Christianity was NOT in west africa. Europeans brought it there. We go over this shyt OVER AND OVER with you all.

The muslims had North and West Africa on lock after the 6-7th centuries.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. I'm not white

2. I'm pretty sure the bible had no concept of what white people even means 2000 years later.

Are they germans? from the Caucasus region? do they include cyrillic speaking people? :ufdup:

1. It doesn't matter. You've already committed the unforgivable sin..

Mark 3:28-29

28 Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme:

29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:

2. It's Esau's descendants whether you accept it, believe it, like it, agree to it, or not.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
nikkas so scatter brained nowadays....

They will claim everything originated from Africa...

The original man = Africa

Eve = Africa

Math = Africa

Science = Africa

Philosophy = Africa

Government\Political ideology = Africa

Astrology = Africa

Christianity = Honkey Pig Sucker shyt

If Africa is the birthplace of man and knowledge, why is it hard to fathom that religion originated there as well?

"religion" didn't start there. Thats the point. Every society has their own form of religion...and sciences...and government...and astrology....etc..

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Funny this nikka is singing Amazing Grace but doesn't know that the guy who created the song was a ship captain caught in a storm off shore and starting singing this song on his boat while transporting slaves...

Ya'll nikkas don't know shyt about much of ANYTHING... :heh:

John Newton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Religion = one big :troll:

...granted he later became an abolitionist...:ehh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
1. It doesn't matter. You've already committed the unforgivable sin..

Mark 3:28-29

28 Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme:

29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:

2. It's Esau's descendants whether you accept it, believe it, like it, agree to it, or not.

...why is god such a jealous bytch though? :rudy:

He stay threatening people... :duck:

Like why would he make me not believe in him if he has all this power? :obama:

Seems like god made a mistake? :leon:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Deuteronomy 5:6
I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.

Now that we know 'Egypt' is the land of bondage (slavery), the LORD tells us that this will happen to the Israelites-

Deuteronomy 28:68
And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt (bondage) again with ships (slave ships), by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again (Israel): and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen (slavewomen) and bondwomen (slavewomen), and no man shall buy (redeem e.g. Malcolm X, MLK) you.

Israel is connected to Egypt, so no boats are needed to get there.

So what 'Egypt' is this referring to? A spiritual Egypt.

Deuteronomy 28:48
Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.

You want Black history, look in the Bible.
It should be stated at the outset that the Euro-Christian Holy Bible "was never written by Black folks. Instead, it was compiled by White folks, namely, Jews, Romans, Greeks, who freely deleted, added, and otherwise altered their book whenever they felt it was politically expedient to do so."

The original Black version, The Book of the Dead, written by our Afrikan ancestors in ancient Kemet (Egypt) and Ethiopia in the B.C. era, has been maligned and assaulted by wave after wave of so-called White missionaries and researchers.

These White compilers of the "White" Holy Bible lacked the innate capacity to understand the concept of Darkness. The fact of the matter is that the term Caucasian means "dead and unspiritual body" and "mutant savages" living in the caves of eastern Europe's Caucasoid mountains during the Ice Age which lasted 20,000 years.

On the other hand, Blackness means the giver of life; that's why a baby is born out of the Blackness of a woman's womb. In the B.C. era, the deceased was dressed in white because white represented sin, ugliness, negativity, powerlessness, death. During this era, All the Gods were Black.

In the B.C. era, Black represented might, power, governance, positiveness, beauty, life and spirituality. All the Gods became White in the A.D. era under a religious belief system called Christianity.

Daps
Reppin
The Bar
Why you acting like I should be posting booty vids or something? :duck:

I find the topic of religion fascinating and if so many people CLAIM to believe it, they have the choice of talking about it if they want or not clicking the thread.

Stop complaining. :childplease:

I'm not complaining I'm just trying to help my fellow man. You seem to have some difficulties. You are screaming at people in this thread, claiming intellectual superiority in others threads. It just doesn’t make you look to stable brotha. I didn't say anything about you making trashy topics or whatever threads you make I’m just saying you just seem troubled.

Why does it bother you what these people believe? Have these people done something to you? Were you molested by a priest? Did a rabbi slap you?

Just go talk to someone mental illness is very treatable or fukk it just go out and have a couple drinks.:pachaha:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Christianity was NOT in west africa. Europeans brought it there. We go over this shyt OVER AND OVER with you all.

The muslims had North and West Africa on lock after the 6-7th centuries.

The spread of Islam into North Africa reduced the size of Christian congregations as well as their number, so that of the original Churches, only the Coptic Church in Egypt, the Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church and the Eritrean Orthodox Church in the Horn of Africa remain. Both the Ethiopian and Eritrean Orthodox Churches profess their own distinctive customs, a unique canon of the Bible and a distinctive architectures. Both these community of Christians in sub-Saharan Africa which is not the product of European missionary work, but can document its foundation prior to any European countries

The conventional historical view is that the conquest of North Africa by the Islamic Umayyad Caliphate between AD 647–709 effectively ended Catholicism in Africa for several centuries.

Some historians contrast this with the strong monastic tradition in Coptic Egypt, which is credited as a factor that allowed the Coptic Church to remain the majority faith in that country until around after the 14th century.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
...why is god such a jealous bytch though? :rudy:

He stay threatening people... :duck:

Like why would he make me not believe in him if he has all this power? :obama:

Seems like god made a mistake? :leon:

If you're not of Israel, the Bible doesn't apply to you to begin with. If you are, the Most High can still take you out. You're a 2/3's nikka...

Zechariah 13:8-9

8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.

9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It should be stated at the outset that the Euro-Christian Holy Bible "was never written by Black folks. Instead, it was compiled by White folks, namely, Jews, Romans, Greeks, who freely deleted, added, and otherwise altered their book whenever they felt it was politically expedient to do so."

Who is this quote from, and what is their proof? The real Jews of the Bible are Black, just like most people during that time. This notion that the Bible is a 'white man's book' is hilarious, especially because it tells who we truly are and prophesizes of the white man's destruction.

The original Black version, The Book of the Dead, written by our Afrikan ancestors in ancient Kemet (Egypt) and Ethiopia in the B.C. era, has been maligned and assaulted by wave after wave of so-called White missionaries and researchers.

These White compilers of the "White" Holy Bible lacked the innate capacity to understand the concept of Darkness. The fact of the matter is that the term Caucasian means "dead and unspiritual body" and "mutant savages" living in the caves of eastern Europe's Caucasoid mountains during the Ice Age which lasted 20,000 years.

On the other hand, Blackness means the giver of life; that's why a baby is born out of the Blackness of a woman's womb. In the B.C. era, the deceased was dressed in white because white represented sin, ugliness, negativity, powerlessness, death. During this era, All the Gods were Black.

In the B.C. era, Black represented might, power, governance, positiveness, beauty, life and spirituality. All the Gods became White in the A.D. era under a religious belief system called Christianity.

I don't deal with Egyptology.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps

OMG...that niqqa was literally acting like Amos and Andy up there....I couldnt get through past a minute. Did he break into a tapdance like this?

lamont-tap-dancing-o.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The spread of Islam into North Africa reduced the size of Christian congregations as well as their number, so that of the original Churches, only the Coptic Church in Egypt, the Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church and the Eritrean Orthodox Church in the Horn of Africa remain. Both the Ethiopian and Eritrean Orthodox Churches profess their own distinctive customs, a unique canon of the Bible and a distinctive architectures. Both these community of Christians in sub-Saharan Africa which is not the product of European missionary work, but can document its foundation prior to any European countries

The conventional historical view is that the conquest of North Africa by the Islamic Umayyad Caliphate between AD 647–709 effectively ended Catholicism in Africa for several centuries.

Some historians contrast this with the strong monastic tradition in Coptic Egypt, which is credited as a factor that allowed the Coptic Church to remain the majority faith in that country until around after the 14th century.

Why do you keep quoting shyt I haven't said?

I'm talking WEST africa. I know all about the copts etc. :heh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If you're not of Israel, the Bible doesn't apply to you to begin with. If you are, the Most High can still take you out. You're a 2/3's nikka...

Zechariah 13:8-9

8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.

9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.

nikka I can quote the bible too:

Ezekiel 23:20

New International Version (©2011)
There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.
:lawd: :blessed: