☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It should be stated at the outset that the Euro-Christian Holy Bible "was never written by Black folks. Instead, it was compiled by White folks, namely, Jews, Romans, Greeks, who freely deleted, added, and otherwise altered their book whenever they felt it was politically expedient to do so."

The original Black version, The Book of the Dead, written by our Afrikan ancestors in ancient Kemet (Egypt) and Ethiopia in the B.C. era, has been maligned and assaulted by wave after wave of so-called White missionaries and researchers.

These White compilers of the "White" Holy Bible lacked the innate capacity to understand the concept of Darkness. The fact of the matter is that the term Caucasian means "dead and unspiritual body" and "mutant savages" living in the caves of eastern Europe's Caucasoid mountains during the Ice Age which lasted 20,000 years.

On the other hand, Blackness means the giver of life; that's why a baby is born out of the Blackness of a woman's womb. In the B.C. era, the deceased was dressed in white because white represented sin, ugliness, negativity, powerlessness, death. During this era, All the Gods were Black.

In the B.C. era, Black represented might, power, governance, positiveness, beauty, life and spirituality. All the Gods became White in the A.D. era under a religious belief system called Christianity.

nikkas love to sound SO educated... :noah: :mjpls:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka I can quote the bible too:

Ezekiel 23:20

New International Version (©2011)
There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.
:lawd: :blessed:

And the one scripture you decided to post used similes regarding genitals and semen of animals? I see where your head is at.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You're the same guy that made claims religion had no role in American history and most of the founding fathers did not even believe it.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey, you ignore all the shyt that points out how much of the bible you REALLY don't read, so I see where YOUR head is at. :obama::leon:

What does the Bible describing a woman being a WHORE have to do with the conversation? If you have no point other than making yourself look foolish, stop replying to me. I hope the Most High kills your ass for your blasphemy.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't speak on the point of the thread, but the point of the video is pretty obvious.

The point of the video was based on incorrect and biased information. Pretty much the guy just wanted to feed the same type of lies he claims HIS ancestors told mine to me.

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
The point of the video was based on incorrect and biased information. Pretty much the guy just wanted to feed the same type of lies he claims HIS ancestors told mine to me.

African slaves had Christianity forced on them. Certain Bible verses were used to condone slavery. Now, when do the lies start?

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
African slaves had Christianity forced on them. Certain Bible verses were used to condone slavery. Now, when do the lies start?

The Negro in America is not African. Where is the proof the Bible was forced on these Negro slaves, or that they were not familiar with it already? Bible verses do not condone slavery, as much as it tells what treatment slaves should receive. Where do the FACTS in the video start?

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
The Negro in America is not African. Where is the proof the Bible was forced on these Negro slaves? Bible verses do not condone slavery, as much as it tells what treatment slaves should receive. Where do the FACTS in the video start?

Don't be

obtuse%20angle.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You're the same guy that made claims religion had no role in American history and most of the founding fathers did not even believe it.

It had a role in the ethos and culture of America, but it was not apart of the government and many founding fathers weren't religious. So yes.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The Negro in America is not African. Where is the proof the Bible was forced on these Negro slaves, or that they were not familiar with it already? Bible verses do not condone slavery, as much as it tells what treatment slaves should receive. Where do the FACTS in the video start?

Oh, boy... :snoop: