Are Black Christians, Uncle Toms?

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't be

obtuse%20angle.gif

I'm only 'obtuse' because you don't understand, or don't want to. Like I stated earlier, those Laws, Statutes and Commandments were ONLY given to the nation of Israel (which the Negroes in slavery in the U.S. were), so the Bible doesn't 'justify' our enslavement-HOWEVER, like I stated earlier in the thread, God allowed us to go into slavery under our enemies because we broke the Laws, Statutes, and Commandments. Everyone's caught up on the 'slavery is wrong' tip , but if it's ordained by God, it's what's going to be. God doen't love these other nations

2 Esdras 6:56
As for the other people, which also come of Adam, thou hast said that they are nothing, but be like unto spittle: and hast likened the abundance of them unto a drop that falleth from a vessel.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
It had a role in the ethos and culture of America, but it was not apart of the government and many founding fathers weren't religious. So yes.

It's amazing how so many people fall into your traps.

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
I'm only 'obtuse' because you don't understand, or don't want to. Like I stated earlier, those Laws, Statutes and Commandments were ONLY given to the nation of Israel (which the Negroes in slavery in the U.S. were), so the Bible doesn't 'justify' our enslavement-HOWEVER, like I stated earlier in the thread, God allowed us to go into slavery under our enemies because we broke the Laws, Statutes, and Commandments. Everyone's caught up on the 'slavery is wrong' tip , but if it's ordained by God, it's what's going to be. God doen't love these other nations

2 Esdras 6:56
As for the other people, which also come of Adam, thou hast said that they are nothing, but be like unto spittle: and hast likened the abundance of them unto a drop that falleth from a vessel.

I respect your opinion and everything, but I don't take the Bible literally.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
I was thinking the same thing.:russ: Was that Lamont off Sanford and Son?

Hell yeah...fred G egging him on with the clappin. lol. I know you see it!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lG6X_G8G80&feature=player_detailpage#t=282s]Sanford and Son -Can You Spare An Act?- PART 3 - YouTube[/ame]

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im sorry but i cant look at any black person who talks that 'jesus loves us, jesus is gonna save us' shyt with anything but a :rudy:

white people drummed that shyt into your ancestors heads, to make it seem like your situation was just a little less shytty than it really was. like there was really some savior in the clouds who would make your sacrifices worthwhile :scusthov:. who somehow didnt give a fukk about the fact that your families got ripped apart while you were on earth, but who would wait til u were dead to make it all better

the quote in my sig embodies this completely, and the fact that some of you cosign that dude is laughable :pachaha:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Romans 3:3-4

3 For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect?

4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
I don't even care if it was sophisticated. Its still bullshyt. All religious dogma is trash.

Okay, I understand your point now, but I was making a distinction between religion and spirituality. I don't disagree with your view of the effects of religious dogma.

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Or...You could...you know...see if anything its saying is even true... :troll: :leostare:

In comparison to the original language that it was written from Yes.

I think learning and understanding a totally different language is important. Which is also why I am doing this.