"Real black folk fukk with Trump, Uncle Toms don't."

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: You a snitch type nikka. You definately not from it. Losing the debate so you run for backup like a hoe.

:mjlol:I don't go by talking, I go by action. Trump helped out the Black Panthers. He get's my respect for that alone. I don't give a fukk how you internet nikkas feel about it.

:mjlol:@Pull Up the Roots the Roots oh yeah, aren't you the one that stated black people's opinion on politics didn't matter because they don't vote? You're definately an Uncle Tom.

:mjlol:This is where the animosity really stems from. I said that truth, and the coli members who fit the description got emotional.

:mjlol:This nikka mad because he put his life savings in GME and he'll never get it back. That truth made him emotional.
Life savings? Ayo c00n I’m not you :dead:
bytch ass tap dancing c00n I got an issue with you sucking white supremacists like Trump cocks

Go off yaself c00n biotch

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

You didn't post a single thing to support your deluded claims. Trump didn't fund the Black Panthers, you delusional fool. He hurt HBCUs and criminal justice reform, which I proved.

This thread isn't about that. It's just for pointing and laughing at your delusions, like we're supposed to do with a clown. :scusthov:

Dude really called Black people uncle toms for not supporting Trump :russ:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:That meme you posted is a racist Storm Front/*****/Reddit meme. Yet again, you expose yourself.
Dude really called Black people uncle toms for not supporting Trump :russ:
:mjlol:No, I stated that all the real black folk aren't as liberal as you portray them to be on the coli, and thecoli doesn't accurately represent the real black folks from the trenches-- all facts.

:mjlol:"I'm not going to do anything that specifically benefits black people, no!" That's who yaw Uncle Toms voted for. I would never support somebody who would say on camera that they will NEVER do anything for my people.

:mjlol:You already disrespected the Black Panthers, are you going to disrespect Claude Anderson too? You going to call him a liar?

I mean you can’t be black and like trump anyway according to Mr. Biden :troll:

:mjlol:Exactly. I would never support people who blatantly disrespects black people like that.

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
:mjlol:That meme you posted is a racist Storm Front/*****/Reddit meme. Yet again, you expose yourself.

:mjlol:No, I stated that all the real black folk aren't as liberal as you portray them to be on the coli, and thecoli doesn't accurately represent the real black folks from the trenches-- all facts.

:mjlol:"I'm not going to do anything that specifically benefits black people, no!" That's who yaw Uncle Toms voted for. I would never support somebody who would say on camera that they will NEVER do anything for my people.

:mjlol:You already disrespected the Black Panthers, are you going to disrespect Claude Anderson too? You going to call him a liar?

:mjlol:Exactly. I would never support people who blatantly disrespects black people like that.

Well Claude also said that we have to vote for Biden tho… said it was the most important election of our lives

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Well Claude also said that we have to vote for Biden tho… said it was the most important election of our lives
:mjlol:I understand that, but that drives the point home that Claude wasn't for the cult shyt (like me), he just wanted the best for black people. Didn't matter if it was a Dem or a Republican.

:mjlol:I already stated in the original thread I didn't care about Democrats or Republicans, I only cared about who was putting in work for the black community. IMO, Biden and Kamala disrespected the black community too many times for my individual support.