Are Black Christians, Uncle Toms?

Daps
Reppin
The Bar
Napoleon how many religion threads have you started in the last couple weeks? You are leading your own personal jihad against religion. You put up something everyday about religion. I try not to say this about anybody, but I sense you are a bit unstable.

Me being agnostic I find that most of my friends and family that don’t believe in God are pretty laid back. You whip yourself into an almost irrational fever about religion. You have some weird superiority complex over people that are believers. I have a feeling one day we might find you have taken out a mosque, church, or synagogue.

Please get some help my friend I’ve seen this type of behavior before.

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Or gets incorporated by the new rulers as a means of allowing conquered people to integrate more easily.

You're arguing assimilation vs. a repackaged, molested concept forced upon a group of people. Brainwashing them into thinking that if they don't believe in a man hung on cross, they'll hang from a tree.

But I don't know if you're saying that Christianity is an advanced or more sophisticated form of what the Black African was practicing at the time.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Christianity is a religious doctrine, it's not however, the Bible. The Bible is a book of Law, Statutes, and Commandments given only to the Hebrew Israelites (not everyone else). Yes, God allowed the Negro to go into slavery under our enemies because we didn't follow his Laws, Statutes, and Commandments and wanted to go off and practice idolatry and many other reasons. Because of this, we got curses put on us (no, not the curse of Ham) During slavery (and even now) Blacks are treated horribly worldwide and God is going to pay that back for us because our time of captivity is almost up. Ask yourself how MILLIONS of people were able to be put into slavery in the first place. Common sense would dictate that it would be nearly impossible, so it's obvious it would have to be God that allowed that to happen. BUT....the white man and the other nations are going into slavery under the Kingdom of Heaven where we will rule them forever.

Revelation 13:10
He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

Isaiah 14:1-4

1 For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.

2 And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.

3 And it shall come to pass in the day that the LORD shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, and from thy fear, and from the hard bondage wherein thou wast made to serve,

4 That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're arguing assimilation vs. a repackaged, molested concept forced upon a group of people. Brainwashing them into thinking that if they don't believe in a man hung on cross, they'll hang from a tree.

But I don't know if you're saying that Christianity is an advanced or more sophisticated form of what the Black African was practicing at the time.

Speaking of that, there isn't really any evidence to suggest Jesus was hung on a cross, but there is much to tell us he was hung on a tree. Some might say the cross could be made of wood from a tree, but the scriptures clearly say 'tree'.

Acts 5:30
The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree.

Acts 10:39
And we are witnesses of all things which he did both in the land of the Jews, and in Jerusalem; whom they slew and hanged on a tree:

Acts 13:29
And when they had fulfilled all that was written of him, they took him down from the tree, and laid him in a sepulchre.

1 Peter 2:24
Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

Now, if conclude that we know Jesus, who came out of the tribe of Judah, was Black given his description given in Revelations 1:12-16, was this an allusion of what would happen to God's people in the latter days?

Galatians 3:13
Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

Lynching-1889.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Napoleon how many religion threads have you started in the last couple weeks? You are leading your own personal jihad against religion. You put up something everyday about religion. I try not to say this about anybody, but I sense you are a bit unstable.

Me being agnostic I find that most of my friends and family that don’t believe in God are pretty laid back. You whip yourself into an almost irrational fever about religion. You have some weird superiority complex over people that are believers. I have a feeling one day we might find you have taken out a mosque, church, or synagogue.

Please get some help my friend I’ve seen this type of behavior before.

Why you acting like I should be posting booty vids or something? :duck:

I find the topic of religion fascinating and if so many people CLAIM to believe it, they have the choice of talking about it if they want or not clicking the thread.

Stop complaining. :childplease:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Christianity is a religious doctrine, it's not however, the Bible. The Bible is a book of Law, Statutes, and Commandments given only to the Hebrew Israelites (not everyone else). Yes, God allowed the Negro to go into slavery under our enemies because we didn't follow his Laws, Statutes, and Commandments and wanted to go off and practice idolatry and many other reasons. Because of this, we got curses put on us (no, not the curse of Ham) During slavery (and even now) Blacks are treated horribly worldwide and God is going to pay that back for us because our time of captivity is almost up. Ask yourself how MILLIONS of people were able to be put into slavery in the first place. Common sense would dictate that it would be nearly impossible, so it's obvious it would have to be God that allowed that to happen. BUT....the white man and the other nations are going into slavery under the Kingdom of Heaven where we will rule them forever.

He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

1 For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.

2 And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.

3 And it shall come to pass in the day that the LORD shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, and from thy fear, and from the hard bondage wherein thou wast made to serve,

4 That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!

fukk your god and anyone who agrees with that maniacal bullshyt. . :pacspit:

This jackass is talking about owning white people in heaven. "White" isn't even a thing. Just like "black" isn't even a thing.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

I don't even care if it was sophisticated. Its still bullshyt. All religious dogma is trash.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

Entertain religious morons, brehs
computer-close-hulk.gif

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk your god and anyone who agrees with that maniacal bullshyt. . :pacspit:

This jackass is talking about owning white people in heaven. "White" isn't even a thing. Just like "black" isn't even a thing.

White people are Edomites, and sworn enemies of the Israelites. You'll probably be owned in the Kingdom of Heaven, so I can see why you don't like my reply.

Entertain religious morons, brehs
computer-close-hulk.gif

See above.

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
The Bible was originally written in Hebrew, Greek & Aramaic.

When things are translated from other languages. Alot of times the original intent loses its true meaning and gets lost in translation.

Which is why I am studying Hebrew to fully understand the true meaning of word.