Arcadium WOAT 2018 - Nomination Thread - Closes 12/23 @12pm EST

Daps
Reppin
Green
Prompto :skip:

Whose alias is this :skip:

No one finds the irony in being 2 pages deep in a WOAT thread and only 1 person made real nominations and the other 2 pages are just people in their feelings including the original poster who made the thread :skip:
You're off your rocker dude. You're prime for one of the worst posters on the internet right now. Aren't you ashamed?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

:dwillhuh: ive been tagged or quoted more than that in this thread, im just responding.. isnt that the entire point of forums :jbhmm:

Unlike you I dont care what people actually think of me... you are so obsessed with people liking you or accepting of you that you made a POTY of the year thread and named your nominees but made a WOAT thread and didnt name your nominees because you didnt want to upset anyone

so why even make the thread :dead:

because you NEEDED another sticky thread like a junky needs another hit of crack

you are legit obsessed with this forum and your reputation here :dead: its legit weird

you want to talk hurt.. who hurt you :dwillhuh: why do you rely on this forum for your daily interaction with people :dwillhuh:

youve made 557 threads

557!!!! threads youve created!!

400 of them since 2015 :dwillhuh:

do you not have friends in real life :dahell:

do you create so many threads because you have no one in real life to talk to so you create 557 discussions here to discuss shyt with your e-friends ? :dwillhuh:

do we need to start a gofundme page to get you therapy for being so obsessed with an internet forum :dwillhuh:

557 threads :mindblown:

Last edited:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
:dwillhuh: ive been tagged or quoted more than that in this thread, im just responding.. isnt that the entire point of forums :jbhmm:

Unlike you I dont care what people actually think of me... you are so obsessed with people liking you or accepting of you that you made a POTY of the year thread and named your nominees but made a WOAT thread and didnt name your nominees because you didnt want to upset anyone

so why even make the thread :dead:

because you NEEDED another sticky thread like a junky needs another hit of crack

you are legit obsessed with this forum and your reputation here :dead: its legit weird

you want to talk hurt.. who hurt you :dwillhuh: why do you rely on this forum for your daily interaction with people :dwillhuh:

youve made 557 threads

557!!!! threads youve created!!

400 of them since 2015 :dwillhuh:

do you not have friends in real life :dahell:

do you create so many threads because you have no one in real life to talk to so you create 557 discussions here to discuss shyt with your e-friends ? :dwillhuh:

do we need to start a gofundme page to get you therapy for being so obsessed with an internet forum :dwillhuh:

557 threads :mindblown:
Lol I didn’t know u could check that

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I have a life jerk off. If you had one you'd be doing that instead of screaming and writing articles on here because someone made you angry. It's laughably pathetic how upset you are over this.
:skip:

Its a nomination thread
I made my nominations
Those posters come in hurt calling me fagget and shyt :mjlol: which you conveniently ignore :jbhmm:
I respond

And its me you are crying about in the most trolling about way that it’s obvious you are someones alias :mjlol:

If people was going to get in they feelings so much about nominations why do we even have the thread in the first place :mjlol:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
@PS4 will probably be nominated the most.

@MeachTheMonster has that infamous "god of war is a uncharted clone" post.

:mjlol:

But that isnt as bad as @NoMayo15 trying to convince everyone that the alt right gamergate movement was needed in gaming.

:hhh:

Or @Uitomy literally losing his shyt thinking he might have to play as a black woman in the next farcry game.

:hhh:

Cacs literally exposing themselves.

Those two posters deserve that WOAT banner over anyone else.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
But that isnt as bad as @NoMayo15 trying to convince everyone that the alt right gamergate movement was needed in gaming.

lmao, never said that but it's hilarious that I'm still on your mind after a two-posts length conversation from months ago.

Sad.