Arcadium WOAT 2018 - Nomination Thread - Closes 12/23 @12pm EST

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
fukk, you stupid ass, it’s not even hard, it’s right in Wikipedia Gamergate controversy - Wikipedia

Be stupid/racist/c00n brehs :snoop:

Spell it out for me, because this is exactly what I said.

5n0w has been saying the Quinn thing had nothing to do with, and was completely irrelevant to gamergate, because it was only about gamers being mad about black protagonists in games. He's the dumbass that needs to read the wiki, not me.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Not true. I've said from the beginning it was about the Quinn/Grayson relationship, while you said it was started by game journalists calling gamers racist/sexist.
Its started over that relationship and the sexist attacks on that woman, it then became a full blown movement because game journalist dared call them out on their racism and sexism.

That relationship became completely irrelevant once game journalist pointed at the elephant in the room that was racism and sexism in the gaming community being accepted and ignored.

The gamergate movement was a reaction to being called out for being racist, not some girl dating someone who reviewed games.

You posting further evidence of why you deserve that pink banner, keep going.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

5n0w has been saying the Quinn thing had nothing to do with, and was completely irrelevant to gamergate, because it was only about gamers being mad about black protagonists in games. He's the dumbass that needs to read the wiki, not me.
:snoop:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

Your dumb ass is too stupid to comprehend what the movement became and what started the movement.

You're still arguing that the entire movement was about some silly ass personal relationship and ignoring the fact that it didnt become a movement until journalist started talking about racism and sexism in the gaming community, using the sexist attack on that woman as an example of the bullshyt that happens in the community. I followed the shyt from the beginning and I remember when the real outrage began and that relationship never being mentioned again.

Keep looking stupid cac.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps

Exactly. You add nothing of value. Your father should have pulled out.

Its started over that relationship and the sexist attacks on that woman, it then became a full blown movement because game journalist dared call them out on their racism and sexism.

That relationship became completely irrelevant once game journalist pointed at the elephant in the room that was racism and sexism in the gaming community being accepted and ignored.

The gamergate movement was a reaction to being called out for being racist, not some girl dating someone who reviewed games.

You posting further evidence of why you deserve that pink banner, keep going.

I don't disagree with most of this but what do you mean by it became irrelevant? While gamers were upset about the articles, there were people in the movement primarily focused on ethics.

Your dumb ass is too stupid to comprehend what the movement became and what started the movement.

You're still arguing that the entire movement was about some silly ass personal relationship and ignoring the fact that it didnt become a movement until journalist started talking about racism and sexism in the gaming community, using the sexist attack on that woman as an example of the bullshyt that happens in the community. I followed the shyt from the beginning and I remember when the real outrage began and that relationship never being mentioned again.

Keep looking stupid cac.

You don't get to define when a movement became a movement. It was a movement as soon as people thought Quinn and Grayson hooked up and used the hashtag on Twitter. That was before the articles came out accusing them of racism/sexism.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I don't disagree with most of this but what do you mean by it became irrelevant? While gamers were upset about the articles, there were people in the movement primarily focused on ethics.
The only ethics relevant to gamergate was the false belief that some girl was fukking people for good reviews for her games, a belief that was proven to be false because the only person that girl was fukking, wasnt reviewing her games.
You don't get to define when a movement became a movement. It was a movement as soon as people thought Quinn and Grayson hooked up and used the hashtag on Twitter. That was before the articles came out accusing them of racism/sexism.
That shyt was not a movement at that point, it was a bunch of a$$holes bullying a woman on twitter because of who she was dating. It became a movement when it turned into gamers against gaming journalists. The gaming community being racist vs game journalist being a bunch of "liberal SJWs". THAT is what the movement was about.

I even posted a video straight from a gamergater explaining what the movement was in that other thread and even he mentioned that it wasn't about that relationship, it was about the gaming community being offended at being labeled racist and sexist by game journalist.

Keep looking retarded breh.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
The only ethics relevant to gamergate was the false belief that some girl was fukking people for good reviews for her games, a belief that was proven to be false because the only person that girl was fukking, wasnt reviewing her games.

That shyt was not a movement at that point, it was a bunch of a$$holes bullying a woman on twitter because of who she was dating. It became a movement when it turned into gamers against gaming journalists. The gaming community being racist vs game journalist being a bunch of "liberal SJWs". THAT is what the movement was about.

I even posted a video straight from a gamergater explaining what the movement was in that other thread and even he mentioned that it wasn't about that relationship, it was about the gaming community being offended at being labeled racist and sexist by game journalist.

Keep looking retarded breh.

This is just wrong. Again, you don't get to arbitrarily define when a hashtag movement is officially a movement. When people start using a hashtag to promote a movement, it becomes a hashtag movement. It doesn't matter that more people jumped on or became more vocal after journalists wrote those articles. The movement began days or weeks before, when people thought Quinn and Grayson had a relationship.

And whether or not the relationship actually happened is irrelevant to whether it was what started the movement. Again, another analogy to BLM ... whether Michael Brown literally had his hands up when he was shot and killed is irrelevant to whether that event was the catalyst to the movement. People believed he was the victim of excessive force at the time and the movement began organically from that shooting.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
This is just wrong. Again, you don't get to arbitrarily define when a hashtag movement is officially a movement. When people start using a hashtag to promote a movement, it becomes a hashtag movement. It doesn't matter that more people jumped on or became more vocal after journalists wrote those articles. The movement began days or weeks before, when people thought Quinn and Grayson had a relationship.

And whether or not the relationship actually happened is irrelevant to whether it was what started the movement. Again, another analogy to BLM ... whether Michael Brown literally had his hands up when he was shot and killed is irrelevant to whether that event was the catalyst to the movement. People believed he was the victim of excessive force at the time and the movement began organically from that shooting.
The hashtag gamergate didn not begin until the journal started speaking on the attack on that girl, the shyt was not a movement when it was just a bunch of a$$holes calling that girl a slut, it began as a reaction to journalists reporting the attacks.

And you need to stop equating BLM with gamergate, it flat out disrespectful. BLM isnt just about mike brown being shot, it's about systematic oppression of black people in general.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
The hashtag gamergate didn not begin until the journal started speaking on the attack on that girl, the shyt was not a movement when it was just a bunch of a$$holes calling that girl a slut, it began as a reaction to journalists reporting the attacks.

Not true.

And you need to stop equating BLM with gamergate, it flat out disrespectful. BLM isnt just about mike brown being shot, it's about systematic oppression of black people in general.

It's called an analogy, you dumb fukk. I know what the damn thing is about, we're talking purely about movements being started.

To be fair, I probably should have said hands up, don't shoot was started after the shooting, but again, it's all falls under the umbrella of BLM.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
It's called an analogy, you dumb fukk. I know what the damn thing is about, we're talking purely about movements being started.

I dont give a fukk about your analogy, dont bring up the BLM movement and black people being murdered by police in any reference of some racist ass gamers mad about being called out on their bullshyt. Its flat out disrespectful.

The irony is that these gamergate fakkits you feel you gotta defend are most likely anti BLM, while your sitting here comparing the two.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LIQUID for his nonsensical bs , narrowmindednes & pure stupidity

Last edited:

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Show me a tweet with the gamergate hash tag that was posted before journalist started writing articles about the sexist attack on that girl.

CkWSLPu.png

I dont give a fukk about your analogy, dont bring up the BLM movement and black people being murdered by police in any reference of some racist ass gamers mad about being called out on their bullshyt. Its flat out disrespectful.

The irony is that these gamergate fakkits you feel you gotta defend are most likely anti BLM, while your sitting here comparing the two.

Suck a dikk. I'll make any analogy I want. Not my fault you're too fukking stupid to understand an analogy is not the same thing as saying both events are equal. You haven't earned my respect.

I'm haven't defended anyone except myself. Being pro-gamergate doesn't mean you're anti-BLM. And anyone who IS anti-BLM disagrees with me... so what? Again, all irrelevant ad hominems.