Arcadium WOAT 2018 - Nomination Thread - Closes 12/23 @12pm EST

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
CkWSLPu.png

Suck a dikk. I'll make any analogy I want. Not my fault you're too fukking stupid to understand an analogy is not the same thing as saying both events are equal. You haven't earned my respect.

I'm haven't defended anyone except myself. Being pro-gamergate doesn't mean you're anti-BLM. And anyone who IS anti-BLM disagrees with me... so what? Again, all irrelevant ad hominems.
August 27, more than a week after game journalist started posting about the harrassment, try again cac.

https://www.dailydot.com/parsec/*****-hacks-phil-fish-over-his-defense-of-zoe-quinn/

https://kotaku.com/in-recent-days-ive-been-asked-several-times-about-a-pos-1624707346

Keep making your shytty cac analogies in support of your alt right movement, that's why you nominated for WOAT.

Negged

:umad:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
m haven't defended anyone except myself. Being pro-gamergate doesn't mean you're anti-BLM. And anyone who IS anti-BLM disagrees with me... so what? Again, all irrelevant ad hominems.
Why go to these lengths though? You agree on one point that can be made outside of Gamergate and then you just decide, "Cool I'm Pro GamerGate because of this one point".

It'd be like me saying I'm Pro Trump because I agree with him on the whole transgender policy.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Why go to these lenghts though? You agree on one point that can be made outside of Gamergate and then you just decide, "Cool I'm Pro GamerGate because of this one point".

It'd be like me saying I'm Pro Trump because I agree with him on the whole transgender policy.
You know why:mjpls:

And for the record I nominate @YesMayo15 and @itsyoung!! :scust:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Why go to these lengths though? You agree on one point that can be made outside of Gamergate and then you just decide, "Cool I'm Pro GamerGate because of this one point".

*claims to disagree with 95 percent of what gamergate represents*

*thinks everything negative that's come out of gamergate was worth sticking it to those darn "SJW" journalists*

*Fully supports the gamergate movement*

:mjpls:

Is there anyone more worthy of winning WOAT 2018?

:hhh:

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps

Yeah, except I never said I was pro-gamergate. I've only ever said they were right about one point which was in the context of plagiarism from an IGN writer. Everything else associated with the group I disavow.

But that's just a difference of opinion ultimately. I would say I'm pro-BLM despite some of the more vitriolic language from some associated with the group. I don't think you have to distance yourself from original premise from a movement even if it later spirals into something nasty. :yeshrug:

I vote for @NoMayo15 . He's a both a c00n and a Sony stan.

Yuck

Lol, I'm a Sony stan now? When'd that happen? :russ:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies