Supporter
Daps
tenor.gif

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
@itsyoung!! Nobody is reading all of that...you really in your feelings :picard:
Double posting and everything? :dwillhuh:

jags.gif

your post had almost as many words

you just dont want no issues cause you a bytch and itd take too much time away from you scouring the net for irrelevant games on other forums to steal threads from :mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Because he is a Russian spy, tried to get one of his flunkies to win an award when I'm reality nobody here knew who the fukk he was, and is an all around just bad guy. I also heard he was a registered sex offender which I never seen him deny

Daps
Reppin
Green
oh :skip: ok :skip: I guess the years of him using similar responses to my family, friends, living arrangements etc should be ignored :skip:

I guess I should take the high road huh :skip:

is that what you would do :skip:

the guy who cried (probably real tears ) for months over losing poster of the year the first time he was nominated :skip:

you are the biggest nerd on this entire website (500 games in your collection or whatever, shyt you actually brag about) :skip:

your entire life revolves around getting stickies on this fictitious website :skip:

but this is the way you want to go with this :skip:

the person most invested in this sub forum :skip:

you'd cry yourself to sleep if the coli shut down tomorrow, your life would be void of any meaning as you wouldnt be able to copy/paste game threads, 3 years in advance, to make sure you were the first person to post about it :skip:

get the fukk outta here :skip:
Jesus Christ what is with this guy? Clearly you are suffering from jealousy.

@itsyoung!! Nobody is reading all of that...you really in your feelings :picard:
Double posting and everything? :dwillhuh:

I lurk here and rarely post but I had to comment here.. this guy is a lunatic. The award should go to him prompto!

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
He made fun of that Martha poster’s deceased cousin. It was apparently over some marvel/dc fanboy shyt :russ:

I mean, posters say crazy shyt on here, so I dunno why that got him perma banned, but it did.

Perhaps Prodigal made it too personal and I’m assuming Martha reported him or threatened some action against the forum unless they permabanned him (I dunno though, just guessing)

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Jesus Christ what is with this guy? Clearly you are suffering from jealousy.

I lurk here and rarely post but I had to comment here.. this guy is a lunatic. The award should go to him prompto!
Prompto :skip:

Whose alias is this :skip:

No one finds the irony in being 2 pages deep in a WOAT thread and only 1 person made real nominations and the other 2 pages are just people in their feelings including the original poster who made the thread :skip: