What should we play next?

• Total voters

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I let one of the dogs in by mistake, no ink ribbons, no green herb (I used the three you find initially) and I’m in red :francis:

Running around trying to figure out what to do :pachaha:

-DMP-

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Made some progress (figured out that you could remove the arrow head from the body) and got the mansion key

Found something that look like a whistle but I couldn’t pick it up due to me having a full inventory (I had just picked up a wooden mount). Pissed me off because I couldn’t drop the wooden mount. That whistle thing had the “important item glow” on it too :comeon::why:

Then went to a room with three zombies in it and got killed :stopitslime:

-DMP-

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I tjhink im gonna have to start my game over completley, my current save is just too fukked up.

Also, weird but cool thing, i did the operations in the above post in a different order (left out a few steps due to brevity) , but when i came back into the house, i saw some crows :wtf:

Shot one and all of them attacked and killed me. :why:

Sidenote, realized if you close enough to a dog you get a head shot with two shots every time :blessed: To bad i couldnt save and have to do that every time i boot the load file up. :francis:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I tjhink im gonna have to start my game over completley, my current save is just too fukked up.

Also, weird but cool thing, i did the operations in the above post in a different order (left out a few steps due to brevity) , but when i came back into the house, i saw some crows :wtf:

Shot one and all of them attacked and killed me. :why:

Sidenote, realized if you close enough to a dog you get a head shot with two shots every time :blessed: To bad i couldnt save and have to do that every time i boot the load file up. :francis:
Yeah don’t shoot at crows :russ:

Just leave them all be and they will leave you alone.

The beginning can be rough especially for newcomers. It’s really easy to fukk yourself over. Once you get over the hump and get the shotgun/grenade launcher/magnum you’ll be fine.

Make sure to read through notes,they’re important.

Last edited: