Arcadium Plays: Resident Evil Franchise

What should we play next?

• Total voters

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just started a second run through of RE0 after this thread motivated me. I figured best to start up again there since I've only ran through it when it first came out. :ld:

The train is a pretty dope setting to start out in, feels like a more confined version of the mansion.

Can't wait to go back to RCPD in January :demonic:

I need to cop a Ps4.. :flabbynsick: console gang here. Never ran through RE7 and I know I'm missing out on piff. I wanna run through 0 and 1 remake and then go through 7 before RE2 arrives in January

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I just started a second run through of RE0 after this thread motivated me. I figured best to start up again there since I've only ran through it when it first came out. :ld:

The train is a pretty dope setting to start out in, feels like a more confined version of the mansion.

Can't wait to go back to RCPD in January :demonic:

I need to cop a Ps4.. :flabbynsick: console gang here. Never ran through RE7 and I know I'm missing out on piff. I wanna run through 0 and 1 remake and then go through 7 before RE2 arrives in January
Resident evil 0 is the only mainline title I never beat...well other than RE7 which I haven't started. I started it on gamecube but didn't get very far into it So I'm looking forward to finally going through it.

• Dap
Reactions: Jx2

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Resident evil 0 is the only mainline title I never beat...well other than RE7 which I haven't started. I started it on gamecube but didn't get very far into it So I'm looking forward to finally going through it.
I have a few more holes in my play through of the series. Never got around to Code Veronica. I know it's supposed to be a somewhat worthy successor to RE2. I still want to find a cheap copy for the Gamecube soon.

I kinda dipped out on 5 and 6 when I knew where they were veering off to. As much as I love RE4, I acknowledge that it was the start of Capcom veering severely off course with the game content of the series. When 6 came out and it was a action shooter, I was ready to swear off the series all together. RE7 and RE2 remake finally seem to indicate that Capcom is listening to us again, the hardcore fans of the series. I mean shyt, I've played RE Revelations and even that trash rail shooter RE Survivor back in around 2002. Its about time they came back to their roots.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I have a few more holes in my play through of the series. Never got around to Code Veronica. I know it's supposed to be a somewhat worthy successor to RE2. I still want to find a cheap copy for the Gamecube soon.

I kinda dipped out on 5 and 6 when I knew where they were veering off to. As much as I love RE4, I acknowledge that it was the start of Capcom veering severely off course with the game content of the series. When 6 came out and it was a action shooter, I was ready to swear off the series all together. RE7 and RE2 remake finally seem to indicate that Capcom is listening to us again, the hardcore fans of the series. I mean shyt, I've played RE Revelations and even that trash rail shooter RE Survivor back in around 2002. Its about time they came back to their roots.
I played through code veronica on the dreamcast. Dreamcast has a lot of decent survival horror games. I liked carrier.

I recently bought code veronica again on PS4. Will probably play through it again. I remember it being one of my less favorite of the old style games.

Personally I loved 4 &5. 6 has its moments but it was such a weird monstrosity of a game. But I understand the sentiment of people that didn't like them.

I've got the classic RE2 & RE3 on my vita still debating if I should play through them again.

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
hit me up when yall wanna get on that 4 player co-op on Outbreak. Im down for that shyt :ehh:

qelceip7sc401.jpg

I still be playin after just about 17 years or so of Outbreak

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I played through code veronica on the dreamcast. Dreamcast has a lot of decent survival horror games. I liked carrier.

I recently bought code veronica again on PS4. Will probably play through it again. I remember it being one of my less favorite of the old style games.

Personally I loved 4 &5. 6 has its moments but it was such a weird monstrosity of a game. But I understand the sentiment of people that didn't like them.

I've got the classic RE2 & RE3 on my vita still debating if I should play through them again.
Code Veronica was one of my favorites. Prolly my top 3 RE game. RE2 is my fav, then Remake, then Code Veronica. RE3 is the runner up.

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
How are you even playing that game? PC?
:jbhmm: I play on a modded PS2, with an HDD. Japanese version is back online with a fan server and has a full english patch so you can play either on PS2 or PC with Emu.

Made a thread for it a while back. with links to the community that has guides and stuff for setting it up

Mandatory Resident Evil Outbreak thread