What should we play next?

• Total voters

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Just got done the train section. So I’m further into the game then I ever got before.:ehh:

It’s not bad so far but not as good as REmake.

Not having storage bins to store items anymore and big guns taking up 2 slots has been an adjustment.

Feels like inventory management is going to be more annoying in this.

I really hope their isn’t any chances to put down items you may need and lose access to them :lupe:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Took me a few tries to beat the scorpion but once I figured out this method it was too easy. Not a very good boss fight

Why it look like I’m straight up shooting Rebecca the whole time :mjlol:

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
Playing RE4, keep getting murked once I get to the village:damn: Ammo real low in this bih:francis:
Gunshot once to their knees, then kick them. Then knife them a few times while they’re on the ground to kill them. You’ll stock up on mad ammo doing that.

I’m going through RE4 on Professional right now on PC.

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I’m about halfway through 0 now I think. Trying to beat this annoying Bat boss :francis:

The enemies in this are weird. Leeches,centipedes,monkeys,bats,leeches :dwillhuh:

Not having storage chests has become annoying. :scust:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Gonna get started on Resident Evil 4

:lupe:

Making steady progress thus far brehs.
LqNfTdi.png

Them infected townsfolk kept throwing dyanmite might at me :pacspit: nearly died a couple of times and when I tried dodging them got stuck in a bear trap :snoop: I survived and killed them all. Had no health till I found a green herb and mixed it with a red herb :blessed:

Rsj29lA.png

:damn:

Leon thought it was a good idea to attack him head on.....:mjlol: got his dumbass and his new comrade knocked out instead :snoop:

7OzKhnH.png

Haven't died........................YET :mjgrin: granted I'm on Chapter 1 :mjcry: